Brigadius

join us
To all the guests I see here

84 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2017 at 6:27 AM, Brigadius said:

To all the guests I see when I click online users, 

Join us. We don't bite. Much. Come on in, create an account and join in on the insanity. We have plenty of room for you all. Ask those questions burning in your soul. Let you imagination run free and make those suggestions you yearn to see.  Help us, help you, help us find bugs, glitches, and areas of concern to make this game all it can be. Delve deep into discussions you never imagined you'd have and think so abstract you'll believe you're in an 80's horror movie game forum. And, most importantly have fun. 

Sincerely, 

Brigadius

Don't listen to him! I translated his welcome letter but it was too late!

7 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Have you seen all the new members? ;)

I have. And I believe you have provided a part in that.

In the online user section i'll see guests reading this post, then head to register. It's great.

I registered after DH was booted, but everyone seems to want him back. =)

To be fair, I lurked for months so I am as guilty as the other guests -- but look at it this way -- by the end of the month we will all be happily slicing each other up with machetes! Soon we will all be friends!

aurllcooljay likes this

On 5/19/2017 at 2:52 PM, Brigadius said:

Not even Apocalypse Pony? 

Apocalypse Pony stays. The rest can gtfo.

Apologize for the double post. But i'm seeing more and more guests here so i'm keeping this thread towards the top.

Brigadius, Kodiak and Risinggrave like this

I appreciate the fact that you are doing so as a means to welcome guests to the forums, however that is not justification for breaking the rules. I have merged your posts.

Just now, JPops said:

I appreciate the fact that you are doing so as a means to welcome guests to the forums, however that is not justification for breaking the rules. I have merged your posts.

Much love <3

Congrats on a thousand reputation by the way.

5 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Much love <3

Congrats on a thousand reputation by the way.

Thanks, not sure how I achieved it with posts such as "do not double post" "this is a violation of forum rules" "please use the search feature" and the list goes on but I surely owe you all thanks for reaching this milestone!

Splatterhouse and Davidt like this

6 minutes ago, JPops said:

Thanks, not sure how I achieved it with posts such as "do not double post" "this is a violation of forum rules" "please use the search feature" and the list goes on but I surely owe you all thanks for reaching this milestone!

*cough*dickriding*cough*

Partly joke. But everyone sucks up to the guy in power so...there ya go. Logical explanations ftw

4 hours ago, JPops said:

Another like for u sir. lol

On 5/20/2017 at 3:04 AM, lHeartBreakerl said:

Apologize for the double post. But i'm seeing more and more guests here so i'm keeping this thread towards the top.

I've been trying to keep from sliding to second page also. If we keep a look out we should be able to keep it up here. 

10 hours ago, JPops said:

We'll do our best to keep it legal. Maybe a  "permanent" solution would keep us honest. ;);)

lHeartBreakerl likes this

On 5/20/2017 at 4:32 PM, Sanetsuken said:

*cough*dickriding*cough*

Partly joke. But everyone sucks up to the guy in power so...there ya go. Logical explanations ftw

Well some of us have also been around long enough to talk to him, get to know him a little bit and genuinely think he's good people and a more than fair moderator. He deserves that rep in my opinion.