Brigadius

join us
To all the guests I see here

124 posts in this topic

To all the guests I see when I click online users, 

Join us. We don't bite. Much. Come on in, create an account and join in on the insanity. We have plenty of room for you all. Ask those questions burning in your soul. Let you imagination run free and make those suggestions you yearn to see.  Help us, help you, help us find bugs, glitches, and areas of concern to make this game all it can be. Delve deep into discussions you never imagined you'd have and think so abstract you'll believe you're in an 80's horror movie game forum. And, most importantly have fun. 

Sincerely, 

Brigadius

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

To all the guests I see when I click online users, 

Join us. We don't bite. Much.(Well, Nothingface might. He's just a skull.)  Come on in, create an account and join in on the insanity. We have plenty of room for you all. Ask those questions burning in your soul. (Just make sure there isn't already a thread. Use the search function.)  Let you imagination run free (Bloody shovels and dark powered books of occult lore for everybody!) and make those suggestions you yearn to see. (I still say the jock should have been named Biff Hardslab!)  Help us, help you to help us (It hurts!)  find bugs, glitches, and areas of concern to make this game all it can be. Delve deep into discussions you never imagined you'd have and think so abstract you'll believe you're in an 80's horror movie game forum (The meta pains me!). And, most importantly have fun. 

Sincerely, Eat a bag of dicks, 

Brigadius

Proofread it for your final draft, Brigadius.

4 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Proofread it for your final draft, Brigadius.

You're right I should remove that 'to' between 'you and help' and insert a comma. 

15 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

Disagree. 

Go away. This place has got a death curse. Youre all doomed. 

Well atleast we're making it enticing to the guests to join us. 

Risinggrave likes this

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

You're right I should remove that 'to' between 'you and help' and insert a comma. 

Well atleast we're making it enticing to the guests to join us. 

I just kidding dude. Ya know ... crazy ralph.....

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

I also think the offers of bloody shovels and occult lore may entice newbs to join. Who doesn't like free stuff?

Also 'sincerely' is so 1980's. 

1 minute ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

Never heard of the guy.

Splatterhouse likes this

7 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

I was serious atleast this topic will be enticing and entertaining to the guests. Starts of saying how we all welcome you and we are nice before the sudden twist of run for your life. Just like an 80's horror movie. 

Pjthines likes this

27 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Bloody shovels and dark powered books of occult lore for everybody!

Blimey I almost forgot about that guy for a minute! Did you ever see any of the stuff he posted to the F13 game Facebook page? More or less the exact same crap he posted on these forums, except everyone can see his real identity lol

Just now, Kodiak said:

Blimey I almost forgot about that guy for a minute! Did you ever see any of the stuff he posted to the F13 game Facebook page? More or less the exact same crap he posted on these forums, except everyone can see his real identity lol

No. I'm too busy looking at pictures of some assholes food or a bunch of pictures of people at the gym when I get on FB. I need to remember to look up the page one of these days.

30 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

He's free to post his ideas. The only problem was he would invade other threads and throw them off topic by pushing his ideas in unrelated topics. Also he posted idea after idea in separate threads instead of consolidating some of his ideas. 

I, we, welcome all ideas here because they can lead to other ideas. I, myself, posted a few farfetched ideas and through discussion have actually come up with better ideas or understanding on the subject.  

The take away here is to be mindful of the others members. Don't spam the boards or try to derail another topic by pushing something unrelated. There's always a little wiggle room for topic expansion or direction change but just blatantly changing the topic is a no-no. 

Aye but come on, pretty much everyone had a good laugh at the stuff he posted :) He wasn't exactly a forum goody-two-shoes who went round trying to police the forum so he was tolerable in that respect, but he did post a load of daft ideas pretty much everyone at least laughed to themselves about.

7 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Aye but come on, pretty much everyone had a good laugh at the stuff he posted :) He wasn't exactly a forum goody-two-shoes who went round trying to police the forum so he was tolerable in that respect, but he did post a load of daft ideas pretty much everyone at least laughed to themselves about.

You're right, but he's something of a legend here. Or Urban Legend. Yeah, lots of his ideas were way out there and had you scratching your head. But his main problem was he didn't contain himself to his topic and started posting in them in others completely different discussions. But I'll agree some of his topics could give you a good laugh. And like all good Urban Legends his name still pops up on occasion. 

On 2017-5-11 at 0:43 PM, Risinggrave said:

I still say the jock should have been named Biff Hardslab!

Biff Hardslab... maybe he looks like Biff Tannen, except he carries a massive slab of something around with him?

bf1d3ca14ea2062bd68b0307eadad54b

2moar and Risinggrave like this

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Biff Hardslab... maybe he looks like Biff Tannen, except he carries a massive slab of something around with him?

bf1d3ca14ea2062bd68b0307eadad54b

I hear carrying slab of nerd is out these days, sadly. 

26 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I hear carrying slab of nerd is out these days, sadly.

Damn, guess Biff better find himself a nice slab of concrete or something. Or maybe he could carry Darrin Howard around and he'd constitute for the 'Hardslab' bit? If not for his weight, then for his heavy brain full of ideas about Voorhees family spellbooks, hidden weapons you gotta dig up and of course... demon dogs and floating heads.

Come on guys! Don't be background characters the audiance doesn't care about! Don't you know they always die off screen? Or at least with almost no dedicated attention! Become a main character so you can at least get some screen time for your inevitable demise!