Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr B DDS

The doctor is i.... ah, I can't bring myself to do it.

12 posts in this topic

I should have read the rules long ago, as I was there from the beginning of the kickstarter.  My apologies!  I'm Dr B DDS on xbox and Dr_B_DDS on PSN.  I will be on xbox a vast majority of the time, but will dabble on PS4 as I preordered both through the kickstarter.  If you're in a match where all 7 counsellors escape easily, I was likely your Jason!  Yes, I'm really a dentist, as that is often a question in lobbies.  No, I don't sell weed.  (It's unbelievable how many people mentally superimpose a U in my gamer tag and think it's Dr BUDDS)  I don't have the time to devote to playing that I'd like, but I play when I can.  I loved 80's horror as a kid, so this game looks like nostalgia heaven for me.  I still remember the desperate search back in the day to get the F13 NES game back in the day when it came out.  Things were different then...

Zombie79 likes this

Welcome to the forums!

And don't worry, I'm sure my Jason and others will give you some pretty mean competition in the "Survivors Escaped 7/7" category ;)

Dr B DDS likes this

On 5/10/2017 at 5:00 AM, Dr B DDS said:

I should have read the rules long ago, as I was there from the beginning of the kickstarter.  My apologies!  I'm Dr B DDS on xbox and Dr_B_DDS on PSN.  I will be on xbox a vast majority of the time, but will dabble on PS4 as I preordered both through the kickstarter.  If you're in a match where all 7 counsellors escape easily, I was likely your Jason!  Yes, I'm really a dentist, as that is often a question in lobbies.  No, I don't sell weed.  (It's unbelievable how many people mentally superimpose a U in my gamer tag and think it's Dr BUDDS)  I don't have the time to devote to playing that I'd like, but I play when I can.  I loved 80's horror as a kid, so this game looks like nostalgia heaven for me.  I still remember the desperate search back in the day to get the F13 NES game back in the day when it came out.  Things were different then...

Hey Dr!  I think we've talked before, but I love the NES game – it came out at the perfect time as far as my love of NES and horror movies combined. I know people hate it but it will always have a warm place in my heart.  Since you will be on Xbox too I really hope I get the chance to play with you! Welcome!!! 😀

Dr B DDS likes this

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:00 AM, RKSDooM said:

The Doctor is in... sane!

The Doctor is out... of his mind!

Welcome to the forums from a fellow noob :).

hahahaha! I love "Dr. Giggles"!!!

Dr B DDS likes this

Welcome to the forums doc!  And while you're here, I've got a molar that's driving me to kill!  Can you take a look? :P

Dr B DDS likes this