Nothingface

I died laughing... (New chad face)

79 posts in this topic

Holy f**k what the hell.

This is in the actual game?

I mean, it looks "better" but it also looks worse all at the same time.  I hope to God they didn't put this in the game and it's a joke.

24 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

Holy f**k what the hell.

This is in the actual game?

I mean, it looks "better" but it also looks worse all at the same time.  I hope to God they didn't put this in the game and it's a joke.

I think it's an early mid-animation capture :) Probably gonna get better before release.

Impactedmedal38 likes this

It looks like a more polished and more realistic version of the beta Chad face, but considering how weird and silly that face looked, making it more realistic makes it look unnerving xd

At least the memes will live on 

Risinggrave and AldermachXI like this

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I love it. Makes the game a little campy (see what I did there?;)), like the movies can be.

Some of you are taking this game way too seriously. There SHOULD be some silly shit here and there. Chad (the douche bag) doing this face is priceless.

But it will ruin the immersion! There was nothing silly like this in the movies! How dare this game throw cheap faces and laughs our way! I'm gonna stick with the authentic F13 movies. Nothing silly and stupid happens there.

friday4_dance1.gif?fit=300,203

AldermachXI, Culp, DEATH and 7 others like this

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

But it will ruin the immersion! There was nothing silly like this in the movies! How dare this game throw cheap faces and laughs our way! I'm gonna stick with the authentic F13 movies. Nothing silly and stupid happens there.

I take your Deadfuck Dance gif and add all of 'Jason Lives.' One of the best of the franchise simply because it was fun. 

AldermachXI likes this

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I notice their facial structure remained in tact tho, so that'd be a false equivalency.

I just realized how bad of an attempt at a joke was.  I'll stop now.

1 minute ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

I notice their facial structure remained in tact tho, so that'd be a false equivalency.

Not necessarily. Both are doing something stupid and entertaining that we can laugh at.

Or you can just bicker and argue over everything.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:
4 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

I wasn't bickering.slide_12.jpg

Thanks, but I'm not bickering.

Which, ironically, we seem to be bickering bout whether or not I was bickering.  So let's drop it before we continue to bicker about our own entangled experiences of a pointless post that sounded way funnier in my head.

Just now, ResolutionBlaze said:

Thanks, but I'm not bickering.

As an example, we are bickering right now on whether you are bickering or not.

So technically you're bickering.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

As an example, we are bickering right now on whether you are bickering or not.

So technically you're bickering.

My attempt at a joke failed.

I should just keep my humor in the realm of shitposting.

9 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

They've said there are different intros. Haven't said if that means a different intro per map (my guess) or multiple for each map, but there are different ones.

I've also wondered if it might not be poor ol' Tiffany that gets the chop every time in that particular one, too. It'd be neat to have it as either one of the counselors that's not being played, or failing that at least a random pick.

I thought it would be cool if they could fit Crazy Ralph in the opening scene. Of course I'm guessing money and legality would've been a problem there.