Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RKSDooM

Entering of my own free will and leaving some of the happiness I bring...

9 posts in this topic

Hey all. Super long time FRIDAY THE 13TH fan here. I used to post on the old FRIDAY THE 13TH FORUM (and then later, FRIDAY THE 13TH FILMS FORUM) that Blake and Brenna ran all those years ago (under the name The Reverend Tegoth, for any other old folks like me, lingering around :p).

Anyway, this game has been a game I have dreamed of playing since I was literally 10 years old (and I'm a lot closer to 40 than 10 at this point) and it was my honor to get in on the backerkit and help make it happen. The beta videos on Youtube make the game look like so much freaking fun, and while it may lack the polish of your triple AAA titles, somehow it just seems appropriate to me that a game based on FRIDAY THE 13TH, while lacking in some areas, still looks like a blast to play.

Anyway, Hello everyone. I will be playing on the XBOne and my gamertag is RKSDooM :)!

Zombie79 and lHeartBreakerl like this

Welcome to the forums!

It really does feel like the game for long-time fans like you in particular. Just as the devs were, growing up with and having those "what if?" conversations with friends at school and work.

I'll be on Xbox One as well, same username as here there. There's also a thread for Gamertags in the General section, if you're looking for other players :)

Welcome to the forums. 

I'll be on XOne also, gt same as name here. Feel free to add 

On 5/4/2017 at 7:43 PM, RKSDooM said:

Blake and Brenna 

Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpeg?region=0,0,

Now those are two names I haven't heard in a long,long time. Good to see another die-hard pop in. I bought my first hock off of Cyclonis/Trioxin.

On 5/4/2017 at 4:43 PM, RKSDooM said:

Hey all. Super long time FRIDAY THE 13TH fan here. I used to post on the old FRIDAY THE 13TH FORUM (and then later, FRIDAY THE 13TH FILMS FORUM) that Blake and Brenna ran all those years ago (under the name The Reverend Tegoth, for any other old folks like me, lingering around :p).

Anyway, this game has been a game I have dreamed of playing since I was literally 10 years old (and I'm a lot closer to 40 than 10 at this point) and it was my honor to get in on the backerkit and help make it happen. The beta videos on Youtube make the game look like so much freaking fun, and while it may lack the polish of your triple AAA titles, somehow it just seems appropriate to me that a game based on FRIDAY THE 13TH, while lacking in some areas, still looks like a blast to play.

Anyway, Hello everyone. I will be playing on the XBOne and my gamertag is RKSDooM :)!

I totally feel you RKS – it sounds like you and I had a very similar experience with the movies and the games. I am on Xbox so I hope I will meet up with you soon!