Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikarikh

The Adam Palomino Butt Appreciation Topic

30 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

*Video of Agent Smith's mating ritual*

I swear you just have a satchel full of pertinent movie clips. It's like a mutant power. Slightly more useful then being able to turn into a puddle of water, slightly less useful then having more then 10 likes a day. 

Also. 

tenlikesplus.png.f99db871205f229b2859c19df280d534.png

bewareofbears likes this

10 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I swear you just have a satchel full of pertinent movie clips. It's like a mutant power. Slightly more useful then being able to turn into a puddle of water, slightly less useful then having more then 10 likes a day. 

Also. 

tenlikesplus.png.f99db871205f229b2859c19df280d534.png

I have no likes either. The like shortage continues...

Davidt and Risinggrave like this

Let's let Ikarikh have his topic. Might end up being a very quiet one but whatever :) Back to OP's OP.

WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ADAM'S ASS? Anyone?

I'll be in a different topic whilst people discuss.

Right....so, I'm closing this. 

Remember; we are all equal opportunity here at Gun Media. You like butts? Great. You like girl butts? Cool. You like male butts? Awesome. You like armpits? Whoopdy do, go nuts. 

The moment anyone here starts judging or preaching their beliefs or preferences on others is the day I start closing and suspending. This game has a lot of contentious material in it, let's try to all just accept that people are different and want what they want, even if you don't like it.