Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikarikh

The Adam Palomino Butt Appreciation Topic

30 posts in this topic

Since the other guys ruined the other topic with their off-topic apology demandingness and such, I figured we should get back on track to the only topic that really matters.

Adam_Ass.png

Now this is a topic a lot of people can get behind ;)

I still say they should round it out a bit more, but we'll have to wait to see it in action before making a final verdict. Base model, zero texture pictures don't do it justice. 

 

(Come on now, you knew this was coming)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-3 at 5:53 AM, ikarikh said:

Now this is a topic some of you can get behind ;)

Fixed it for you. Pretty sure that you gay fellas are in the minority of people, so not a lot of people can get behind this topic :)

anthonymorales likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Fixed it for you. Pretty sure that you gay fellas are in the minority of people, so not a lot of people can get behind this topic :)

...really? Can we not even have a butt topic? "A lot of people" is not even an absolute. Unnecessary post to point out a minority group is a minority. Thanks for the heads up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, really. How many guys who are not as such inclined will come to this thread to post about how great a dude's ass is? Not many, consequently it's a thread mostly for a specific audience. Have the topic sure, it's just there's really not going to be much to post about. Deemed unnecessary by you, but I bet there's more people than just me who think that this particular thread isn't going to have a lot of ass discussion in it. Last one just went to hell, I bet £50 this one will as well. Post away, but this thread isn't 'a topic a lot of people can get behind', I mean they're video game characters after all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Yes, really. How many guys who are not as such inclined will come to this thread to post about how great a dude's ass is?

Slowly backs out of thread. Looks for the "Vanessa has foxy legs appreciation topic."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bahahah chill out Russ feathers.

The butt is average. Needs more juice. And pretty sure there are girls playing the game who might appreciate some male bootayyy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Fixed it for you. Pretty sure that you gay fellas are in the minority of people, so not a lot of people can get behind this topic :)

And you felt the need to post that because........?

Are you that insecure? Do you really need to sit and tell everyone basically "NO NO! THERE'S NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY HERE! JUST A FEW! CERTAINLY NOT ME!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THERE ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE HERE WHO WOULD LIKE GUYS BUTTS!!! THERE'S ONLY LIKE ONE OR TWO OF YOU!!!!" ? 

"A lot" is a totally unquanitifiable term for starters. If there's 100 people on the board and 15 of them are gay, despite being in the great minority, that's still 'a lot' of gay people for a friday the 13th game board where you wouldn't typically expect to find that many. Then add in the FEMALE fans who would be interested in a guys butt as well as the Straight guys who are secure enough with themselves to appreciate the topic (just as I could appreciate and discuss a topic about tiffany's ass easily without needing to be 'into' it to discuss it :P) Nevermind the fact the entire topic to begin with was a joke topic.

Because yeah, if you hadn't caught wind(the opening sentence alone pretty much spells it out for you), this entire topic was a joke based on the other topic, including the "Behind" pun that I pretty much used from someone else in the other topic. It's failure or success was irrelevant. There wasn't actual discussion expected, just fun joking like the other topic.

So you feeling the need to step in and tell everyone that you're not interested in a topic about guys butts by pointing out that the gays are in the minority and there isn't 'a lot' of us, even despite the fact 'a lot of us' wouldn't apply solely to gay guys in the first place(And you don't even know how many 'gay' guys are on here to begin with), is just really unnecessary and shows how insecure you are.

Because typically if I saw a topic about something I wasn't interested in, I'd pretty much you know, just not continue to view it or bother replying in it. Crazy concept, no?

Nomadder likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

And you felt the need to post that because........?

Are you that insecure? Do you really need to sit and tell everyone basically "NO NO! THERE'S NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GAY HERE! JUST A FEW! CERTAINLY NOT ME!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THERE ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE HERE WHO WOULD LIKE GUYS BUTTS!!! THERE'S ONLY LIKE ONE OR TWO OF YOU!!!!" ? 

"A lot" is a totally unquanitifiable term for starters. If there's 100 people on the board and 15 of them are gay, despite being in the great minority, that's still 'a lot' of gay people for a friday the 13th game board where you wouldn't typically expect to find that many. Then add in the FEMALE fans who would be interested in a guys butt as well as the Straight guys who are secure enough with themselves to appreciate the topic (just as I could appreciate and discuss a topic about tiffany's ass easily without needing to be 'into' it to discuss it :P) Nevermind the fact the entire topic to begin with was a joke topic.

Because yeah, if you hadn't caught wind(the opening sentence alone pretty much spells it out for you), this entire topic was a joke based on the other topic, including the "Behind" pun that I pretty much used from someone else in the other topic. It's failure or success was irrelevant. There wasn't actual discussion expected, just fun joking like the other topic.

So you feeling the need to step in and tell everyone that you're not interested in a topic about guys butts by pointing out that the gays are in the minority and there isn't 'a lot' of us, even despite the fact 'a lot of us' wouldn't apply solely to gay guys in the first place(And you don't even know how many 'gay' guys are on here to begin with), is just really unnecessary and shows how insecure you are.

Because typically if I saw a topic about something I wasn't interested in, I'd pretty much you know, just not continue to view it or bother replying in it. Crazy concept, no?

Too long, didn't read. Sorry :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

*Opens thread*

*Reads Thread*

giphy.gif

Definitely accurate. This thread is pretty fucking stupid really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're just trying to incite a flame war to get the mods to shut the topic down because you don't like it. You're incredibly transparent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant insight from someone who's only seen a few of my posts. Believe what you want pal, should probably avoid forums and go back to doing Wesker impressions on YouTube. Don't want a flame war? Then do yourself a favor and stop replying to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear every topic on here is filled with toxic people and negativity these days. I feel most people do it because they are so bored and anxious to play. It brings out the ugliness.

Im digging the butts and am very happy boys get the booty's too! #butts4all

ikarikh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SomebodyFancy said:

I swear every topic on here is filled with toxic people and negativity these days. I feel most people do it because they are so bored and anxious to play. It brings out the ugliness.

Im digging the butts and am very happy boys get the booty's too! #butts4all

There is a small group of professionals who take every opportunity to make light of every topic possible on this site. 

The forum give us lemons, we throw them at orphans and laugh. 

Ban_All_Music likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

There is a small group of professionals who take every opportunity to make light of every topic possible on this site. 

The forum give us lemons, we throw them at orphans and laugh. 

For what its worth

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

For what its worth

Capture.PNG

It's worth two lemons. Find an orphan and line up your shot! 

21 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

*Picture of happy lemon tossing gal*

She has the right idea.

Mars816 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

There is a small group of professionals who take every opportunity to make light of every topic possible on this site. 

The forum give us lemons, we throw them at orphans and laugh. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

Batman's emo

Yeah, screw that guy! But watch out he probably has lemon repellent with fresh lemony scent because it's ironic, "he's Batman" and why the fuck not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Yeah, screw that guy! But watch out he probably has lemon repellent with fresh lemony scent because it's ironic, "he's Batman" and why the fuck not?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0