Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreakyFrank1

Ted from Part 2,the lucky goof who survived

12 posts in this topic

This page here tell in details what you need to know about the characters...

https://halloweenlove.com/friday-the-13th-part-2s-ted-the-unlikely-survivor-who-defied-slasher-movie-rules/

I must say,even i am surprised,you would think that Ted was going to be a victim,also considering that he kinda make fun of Jason with the whole fake impersonation during the  legend/firecamp prank,so you would think that Jason would be kind of p***** off at him if he was there spying on them when it happened,that Jason would make Ted the first on his killing list,but nope...one decision made Ted quite the lucky bastard,if indeed he did survive the events...

What do you guys think about this ?

If I remember correctly I watched Crystal Lake Memories(I think that's what it was called) and the director said that the actor playing Ted died horribly on camera lol.  So I believe they just let him luckily survive.  

When I saw the beginning of Part 2 for the first time and I saw the ARMY of teenagers jogging I got SO excited.

I thought it was going to be the biggest slasher bloodbath in the history of cinema. Was disappointed when more than half of them survived by going to the bar. You drink you die!!!

It's kind of amusing to think that so many of them just go through the whole camp intro and set-up, get a nice night at the bar then probably go get some sleep.

While Ginny and Paul and the unfortunates that stayed at the camp get a very different experience!

7 hours ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

When I saw the beginning of Part 2 for the first time and I saw the ARMY of teenagers jogging I got SO excited.

I thought it was going to be the biggest slasher bloodbath in the history of cinema. Was disappointed when more than half of them survived by going to the bar. You drink you die!!!

I think that means they can legally drink and Jason doesn't seem as bothered unless it's underaged drinking.

That said, I've never seen it as you drink, smoke pot, have sex- it means you die. What the fuck else is there to do in the woods? Nothing. :P

37 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I think that means they can legally drink and Jason doesn't seem as bothered unless it's underaged drinking.

That said, I've never seen it as you drink, smoke pot, have sex- it means you die. What the fuck else is there to do in the woods? Nothing. :P

Well of course there is more than just those 3 things,we even see some other activities in some of the movies...

Cycling,jogging or just taking a walk,Canoe,swimming,sports,pranking each others,playing paintball,bird watching,fishing,hunting animals,hunting humans (eye wink,Jason also like to do some activities) and taking care of the kids during summer camps.

4 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Well of course there is more than just those 3 things,we even see some other activities in some of the movies...

Cycling,jogging or just taking a walk,Canoe,swimming,sports,pranking each others,playing paintball,bird watching,fishing,hunting animals,hunting humans (eye wink,Jason also like to do some activities) and taking care of the kids during summer camps.

But seriously... booze, pot, sex- that's about it. :D

1 person likes this

Im still surprised at how lucky Ted was,i mean c'mon not much peoples are that lucky in a horror movie.

We should make a list of all secondary characters in horror movies who survived just because of luck.

8 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

We should make a list of all secondary characters in horror movies who survived just because of luck.

That is a fairly fun idea. Next time I am watching through the films, I will note some. And yes, Ted was lucky, and drunk. 

And no, nothing other than alcohol, buds, and sex.

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

That is a fairly fun idea. Next time I am watching through the films, I will note some. And yes, Ted was lucky, and drunk. 

Reminds me of @LuckyDrunkTed