Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pufnstuf

Buying the Savini's Jason

67 posts in this topic

Hay I preordered the game back in November and played in the beta am I getting the Savini Jason? or was it some extra DLC that I needed to buy I just found out about the skin.

1 minute ago, pufnstuf said:

Hay I preordered the game back in November and played in the beta am I getting the Savini Jason? or was it some extra DLC that I needed to buy I just found out about the skin.

It was extra DLC you needed to buy on the kickstarter/backerkit site. It's closed now. If you want the skin, your best bet is to either try to win one from Gun or Twitch stars if any are having contests or to look for it on the secondary market.

5 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

It was extra DLC you needed to buy on the kickstarter/backerkit site. It's closed now. If you want the skin, your best bet is to either try to win one from Gun or Twitch stars if any are having contests or to look for it on the secondary market.

=( dam wish I would of known

=( dam wish I would of known

I'll tell you this much. You may need to scrape together some extra nickels, but .... (And then)

If anyone is willing to sell there savini jason pm me I'd be willing to pay $60 for it.

Well for that, on the secondary market, I'm reasonably sure you'll find somebody who bought it who didn't like it or planned to sell a few from go. It may take some elbow grease and luck, though.

Good luck with it, guy. 

Zombie79 likes this

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I debated buying extras, wish I had now. $60 is ridiculous. That'd be $54 profit.

That's nothing... those cheep ass DBD cosmetics they give out occasionally can go for 100$ (daddy jake and Dweird) and they are medium quality remodels. If this game gets big and they stick to their word of not giving any more out, expect to add another 0 to that 60.

4 hours ago, Nothingface said:

That's nothing... those cheep ass DBD cosmetics they give out occasionally can go for 100$ (daddy jake and Dweird) and they are medium quality remodels. If this game gets big and they stick to their word of not giving any more out, expect to add another 0 to that 60.

That's crazy.

lHeartBreakerl likes this

8 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

That's crazy.

Yep. Seems like gun may have just made themselves a highly wanted collectible.

If I would have thought of that earlier I would've bought ten. One to use and nine to sell haha.

22 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Good thing I bought 100 of them I will be swimming in the money and all my friends laughed at me

Mowing your parents yard all summer really paid off I see. 

RandallFlagg and Babalonkie like this

Thats it. My Xbox one Savini code is going on eBay when it arrives. I hope theres an almighty fight for it. Even contemplating putting the disc version up too as I will already have the digital version.

lHeartBreakerl and Zombie79 like this

2 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Thats it. My Xbox one Savini code is going on eBay when it arrives. I hope theres an almighty fight for it. Even contemplating putting the disc version up too as I will already have the digital version.

Disc version won't be worth much. By the time you get it, it'll be in stores too, or shortly after.

On 4/30/2017 at 1:09 AM, pufnstuf said:

Hello pufnstuf. I knew other fans such as yourself would be left out in the cold on the DLC; I've already seen on the forum quite a few posts of others who missed out. If you'd like to try to change the outcome please sign the following petition to bring back the DLC. https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/f13-game-dlc  All the best!

Zombie79 likes this

I'm surprised you missed getting the skin. It was plastered all over the place for forever.  Your best bet is to find someone that's selling theirs and if you really want it you'll have to bit the bullet with their price.  

I'm actually really curious and confused how you missed it if you preordered the game.  It was right there.  Descriptions everywhere.  I'm not being mean I'm just really really curious lol.  A lot of people are saying the same thing about not knowing about the skin but they preordered the game so...

10 minutes ago, GinnyvsJason said:

Hello pufnstuf. I knew other fans such as yourself would be left out in the cold on the DLC; I've already seen on the forum quite a few posts of others who missed out. If you'd like to try to change the outcome please sign the following petition to bring back the DLC. https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/f13-game-dlc  All the best!

I both like and dislike that their is a petition for this. I like it because it shows that people actually want it. And i dislike it because those same people had a year and a half to get it. Savini Jason should stay pre order. Even if i somehow missed it I would still be saying it should stay pre order.

Don't worry though. I'm sure there will be more Jasons both from the movies and new designs for purchase. I'll be buying them myself.

As for Savini, your best chance is twitter or streamer give aways and EBay wars. Happy hunting. 

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I both like and dislike that their is a petition for this. I like it because it shows that people actually want it. And i dislike it because those same people had a year and a half to get it. Savini Jason should stay pre order. Even if i somehow missed it I would still be saying it should stay pre order.

I think the "left out in the cold" line is utter nonsense.  These people had a year and a half so it's their own fault.  I have no idea wtf they are talking about lol, left out in the cold my ass.  That's how people are, something becomes unavailable and now they want it just because they can't have it.  

7 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I think the "left out in the cold" line is utter nonsense.  These people had a year and a half so it's their own fault.  I have no idea wtf they are talking about lol, left out in the cold my ass.  That's how people are, something becomes unavailable and now they want it just because they can't have it.  

Hell thats the main reason i bought it. When i saw "Pre order exclusive" I knew it was gonna go away so i snagged that mofo before it did haha.

But again. they've said it was going to be exclusive throughout all of backerkit, Kickstarter, PAX panels, even the Savini teaser trailer. Unless you just heard about F13 or really didnt have the money I don't see a valid excuse if you REALLY wanted it. Example: I didn't have funds to preorder, i just got the clothing pack and Savini but plan on purchasing the game on the 26th.

I don't think Gun will ever make the skin available again. If they do I will be thoroughly disappointed. Not because everyone will have access to it but because they would take back their word.. Again.

Gdain likes this

11 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Hell thats the main reason i bought it. When i saw "Pre order exclusive" I knew it was gonna go away so i snagged that mofo before it did haha.

But again. they've said it was going to be exclusive throughout all of backerkit, Kickstarter, PAX panels, even the Savini teaser trailer. Unless you just heard about F13 or really didnt have the money I don't see a valid excuse if you REALLY wanted it. Example: I didn't have funds to preorder, i just got the clothing pack and Savini but plan on purchasing the game on the 26th.

I don't think Gun will ever make the skin available again. If they do I will be thoroughly disappointed. Not because everyone will have access to it but because they would take back their word.. Again.

And let's be honest.  If you didn't have the money for the skin for a year and a half, probably should rethink a lot of things.  Again not being mean but just hmmmmm. 

Same reason I preordered the savini skin first, then the game. Only pro to preodering the game on backerkit was I didn't have to pay $4 tax like I would if I waited till it was in the Xbox store! Lol. I wish jihad thought ahead though and bought a few hundred savings skins!

Gdain likes this

1 minute ago, RandallFlagg said:

Same reason I preordered the savini skin first, then the game. Only pro to preodering the game on backerkit was I didn't have to pay $4 tax like I would if I waited till it was in the Xbox store! Lol. I wish jihad thought ahead though and bought a few hundred savings skins!

I know right!?  I never would have thought.  It's been available for so long that this was the furthest thing from my mind. 

RandallFlagg likes this

Jihad, should've proof read this Lmfao. Yeah I didn't wait on the skin, even before I saw what it looked like. Savini is a god in the effects industry. I saw a scream greats feature on him when I was a kid and Have been in love with his techniques ever since. And yeah I've followed the development for a while now. Soon as they announced a cut off date I jumped on it.

https://gamerant.com/friday-the-13th-game-flaming-jason-skin/

Found this gem. Check it out. This is what catches me: "Unfortunately, the flaming Jason skin will not be available to everyone, as fans have to pre-order the game in order to get their hands on it. However, it’s likely that the rather imaginative new skin for Jason Voorhees will be added to the game at some point after launch as paid DLC, as is typical of pre-order bonuses."

Loads of bollocks and misinformation. Third party journalists who cover this game are all shit.

Maybe except 1428 Elm and Bloody Disgusting.

And "Flaming jason skin" ffs

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

https://gamerant.com/friday-the-13th-game-flaming-jason-skin/

Found this gem. Check it out. This is what catches me: "Unfortunately, the flaming Jason skin will not be available to everyone, as fans have to pre-order the game in order to get their hands on it. However, it’s likely that the rather imaginative new skin for Jason Voorhees will be added to the game at some point after launch as paid DLC, as is typical of pre-order bonuses."

Loads of bollocks and misinformation. Third party journalists who cover this game are all shit.

Maybe except 1428 Elm and Bloody Disgusting.

I'm out of likes for today lol but 👍   Misinformation could be blamed but all people had to do was go to the page and see for themselves.  Uhg lemmings.