Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wes

PC Benchmark Test Results

36 posts in this topic

Hey, Campers!

We got our benchmark test results back. We tried to run as many "popular" configurations as possible. Hopefully, with this chart you can identify if your rig can run F13, and what FPS you can expect. These results were based on a using the "low" and "medium-high" settings in the graphics section of the menu. 

XixieIv.png

5 people like this

2 hours ago, wes said:

Hey, Campers!

We got our benchmark test results back. We tried to run as many "popular" configurations as possible. Hopefully, with this chart you can identify if your rig can run F13, and what FPS you can expect. These results were based on a using the "low" and "medium-high" settings in the graphics section of the menu. 

XixieIv.png

Thanks for the info.

I estimate a solid 54-70 fps on med-high for me on my mongrel system. I am putting faith in my SSD and RAM to help keep it smoothly on a Sync rate of 60, as my CPU is going to be doing overtime.

Intel i7-4960X@3.60

32GB RAM

TITAN BLACK 6GB

SSD

WIN 10 PRO 64bit

She's old... but she will hold.

1 person likes this

Looking forward to seeing what my GTX 1070 can do with this :D

1 person likes this

I don't really know how to read benchmark in regards to my PC setup. So I'll ask How does the Requirements differ from the Beta Requirements? During the Beta I was able to play and stream fine.

I added my DxDiag file if anyone wants to benchmark explain how my system will do. Thanks!

DxDiag.txt

If you ran the beta you're golden

1 person likes this

My graphics card is bit old compared to all these I was able to run beta though. I do have PS4 to play if my laptop is too laggy though 

Well,I'm in the mid settings to possible,maybe,high club. 

B)

AMD Radeon HD 7700 SERIES
AMD FX 8300 Eight core processor 3.30 GHZ
RAM 12.0 GB
64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM

AM I GOOD TO GO???

9 hours ago, wes said:

Hey, Campers!

XixieIv.png

9 hours ago, Sikboy1029 said:

@Babalonkie Oh stop....My titan should run this :rolleyes:

It's not the best out of the Titan series by far. It's my ageing CPU though that will cough a bit (You cant buy it anymore lol).

2 hours ago, Kal Alexander said:

AMD Radeon HD 7700 SERIES
AMD FX 8300 Eight core processor 3.30 GHZ
RAM 12.0 GB
64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM

AM I GOOD TO GO???

Ultimately, the best person that knows their own PC... is the owner.

Personal none professional opinion: Your Ram and operating system are looking good. Your Graphics card and CPU may struggle On Mid-High, Stats wise it should run on minimum fine. Stats are redundant though if your system is running conflicting or old drivers and every different combination of PC acts differently.

Should also take these specs into account.

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791454502717/announcements/detail/1290688764987416269

R9 390. How I love thee, let me count the frames.

So I pre-ordered this game for pc thinking it wouldn't be that resource intensive of a game and that even my old pc could run it.  I can run games like dbd fine and didn't think this would be that much harder to run, I came on just after the beta so didn't get a chance to see how it would handle that.  I'm somewhat worried my pc won't be able to run this game and I'm not good at translating my old parts to the ones on the list, can anyone help me out and give me their best guess on if my system will be able to run this game at all much less well? 

I'm running 

Win 7 ultimate 

i5 3570k 3.40 ghz, believe it's quad core

16 gb ram

GeForce gtx 670, it says 4 gb of total available graphics memory but 2 gb of dedicated video memory 

Apologies for not being able to figure this out myself, I'm just worried I spent money on a game and the savini Jason that I won't be able to play.  Thanks in advance for any answers. 

Can my computer run this game? 

(Minimum Settings)

RAM 6.00 GB

64-Bit Operating System

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.30 GHz 

Its all i got :(

From Steam Store page.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 11 COmpatible GPU with 2GB Video RAM
    • Storage: 10 GB available space

However in the benchmark above they tested 4/6GB RAM and it ran at minimum settings, but the max frames they got was 42FPS on 4GB, 72FPS on 6GB and one of them didn't work at all. Basically, unless they change minimum specs, The game may have issues running on a system below it.

STEM REQURE

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Babalonkie said:

From Steam Store page.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 11 COmpatible GPU with 2GB Video RAM
    • Storage: 10 GB available space

STEM REQURE

8gigs of ram? Not unusual now days but curiously large requirement for this type of game I would think.

7 minutes ago, Nothingface said:

8gigs of ram? Not unusual now days but curiously large requirement for this type of game I would think.

It is but if you look at the benchmark they tried 6gb and 4gb... but look at the framerates. It varied from Not working to 72FPS on Minimum settings.

2 minutes ago, Babalonkie said:

It is but if you look at the benchmark they tried 6gb and 4gb... but look at the framerates.

Yea that's one hell of a steep drop in performance. Pretty crazy.

My old PC has like 16gigs of ram for photoshop, my current one is packing 8 (I only use it for gaming)

I'm beginning to wonder if I will need more soon with how many games are starting to minimum out at 8.

On 5/1/2017 at 3:13 AM, Nothingface said:

Yea that's one hell of a steep drop in performance. Pretty crazy.

My old PC has like 16gigs of ram for photoshop, my current one is packing 8 (I only use it for gaming)

I'm beginning to wonder if I will need more soon with how many games are starting to minimum out at 8.

I definitely don't see anything below 4gb nowadays. 8gb will be the norm very soon.

But others interested in if it will run, I think that you will have to make a choice yourself unless they update the minimum specs (Mentioned above). If you don't have those specifications, you will need to compare the benchmark results (Above) and see if your machine can even run it and what kind of FPS you are expecting. Basically if it's Below 30FPS on minimum, i would advise upgrading your PC.

IS MY PC GOOD ENOUGH 

8 GB Ram

2 TB HDD

Nvidia geforce gtx 950

Intel core i7 6700T

Please respond soon because i pre ordered this game and the savini skin and dont want to lose savini skin

Thank You

Nice full settings with over 60FPs.. Awesome! ;) The 26th can't come soon enough.

I have a GTX 970, Intel i5 4570, 8gb ram. Do you think I will get 60fps, 1080p on EPIC settings? I managed to do all this in the BETA and it ran like a prince, so I hope their is no differences. Thanks

50 minutes ago, F13 TommyTucker915 said:

I managed to do all this in the BETA and it ran like a prince, so I hope their is no differences. Thanks

Expect around the same on the full game then (I also see Wes's sneaky like further up lol).

But for everyone else ultimately no-one can guarantee a conflict free experience without trying it on the exact same configuration (Every PC is different and drivers also play a factor). You will need to compare your system to Wes's Benchmarks and the Minimum Requirements and make a call yourself. If the Beta worked expect around the same performance on the full game (There would of been asset improvements and optimizations since then).

21 minutes ago, Babalonkie said:

Expect around the same on the full game then (I also see Wes's sneaky like further up lol).

But for everyone else ultimately no-one can guarantee a conflict free experience without trying it on the exact same configuration (Every PC is different and drivers also play a factor). You will need to compare your system to Wes's Benchmarks and the Minimum Requirements and make a call yourself. If the Beta worked expect around the same performance on the full game (There would of been asset improvements and optimizations since then).

Yeah thanks. When the game releases I will go on the same settings as I did on the BETA, if that doesn't work, I will lower my settings lol. 

Noticed Steam Requirements were updated.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2 * 2930), AMD Athlon II X2 270 (2 * 3400)
    • Memory: 4096 MB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 Ti (1024 MB), Radeon HD 7770 (1024 MB)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 4 GB available space
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 (2 * 3400), AMD Athlon X4 860K (4 * 3700)
    • Memory: 6144 MB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2048 MB), Radeon R9 270X (2048 MB)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 4 GB available space