lHeartBreakerl

Dead Space

29 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Part 1 and 2 are a couple of my favorite survival horror games of all time. And actually are two of the few  newer games I've bothered to play through more than once just for the sake of  how  much fun they were. Of course if you play either one multiple times through using new game plus; Isaac basically becomes an unstoppable killing machine when you full upgrade the contact beam and have the military rig. Effectively removing any sense of dread from the game because you can take hits and just spam contact beam rounds at enemies laughing as they explode. But the overall  theme and premise of the games is amazing and fun.

You're forgetting the ultimate weapon.

22 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Dead Space 3  was a mistake and EA's attempt to cater to the lowest common denominator that wanted an all out action game that you could microtransaction your way through. Which managed to raise the ire of many a  Dead Space fan. I hope beyond all hope that they try again and go back to the original formula  with Dead Space 4. Though I know given how DS3 was received a fourth installment is extremely unlikely even if they made it Dead Battlefront 4 ultra extreme Madden 2018

Visceral games has stated that Dead Space has a place in their hearts and that they'd love to make a sequel.

The only issue is all the fucking star wars games. They're stuck developing those until EA decides to move it to another studio or the license expires.

Imagine how good DS4 would look though. We all saw the jump from BF4 to Battlefront. Something about obtaining that star wars license really kicked in some money. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You're forgetting the ultimate weapon.

Visceral games has stated that Dead Space has a place in their hearts and that they'd love to make a sequel.

The only issue is all the fucking star wars games. They're stuck developing those until EA decides to move it to another studio or the license expires.

Imagine how good DS4 would look though. We all saw the jump from BF4 to Battlefront. Something about obtaining that star wars license really kicked in some money. 

:D I completely forgot about that. I never did complete it in hardcore  mode so sadly I never did get to toy around with the hand cannon.

I can only dream how beautiful DS4 would look today. As much as I hate these remastered editions they keep popping out of other games; I'd still be all in for a remastered Dead Space collection.

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

:D I completely forgot about that. I never did complete it in hardcore  mode so sadly I never did get to toy around with the hand cannon.

Neither did I. The "only save 3 times" part of it turned me off for good.

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I can only dream how beautiful DS4 would look today. As much as I hate these remastered editions they keep popping out of other games; I'd still be all in for a remastered Dead Space collection.

DS1 still holds up today which I find really impressive. It's almost 10 years old, isn't it?

But i'd be all for a remastered dead space collection.

19 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Neither did I. The "only save 3 times" part of it turned me off for good.

Better than Dead Space 3 with it's "no saves at all".  The three save mode feels like a walk in the park after you try that one.