357 posts in this topic

I wonder if there is a review embargo up. IGN posted a generic "Here's what is coming this week" with a small F13 write up. Sad to see some of the comments from the "general gamers" about it are negative. A positive review before Friday could really give this an extra boost. But unfortunately,that works both ways. 

25 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I wonder if there is a review embargo up. IGN posted a generic "Here's what is coming this week" with a small F13 write up. Sad to see some of the comments from the "general gamers" about it are negative. A positive review before Friday could really give this an extra boost. But unfortunately,that works both ways. 

Big game sites almost never report on this game. And when they do they usually have no idea what they're talking about.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Big game sites almost never report on this game. And when they do they usually have no idea what they're talking about.

That and I think most of IGN's readership are just there to troll IGN.

IGN has been one of the better websites for coverage of the game, dating back to when it was still Summer Camp. I remember first hearing about the game from that site, and also the first live play of the game was unveiled there. The readers aren't always the best in the message boards, but really that's how it goes for most websites on the internet. All told, even an okay review will probably go a long way to helping boost customer awareness of the game and get added sales just from fans of the IP that didn't even know about the game. 

Yeah, reading comments about the game hurts, mostly because the people are idiots and are complaining about graphics or gore....like c'mon people.