541 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, bruce7267ad said:

I wish we could pre order on the ps4 network or Xbox1 market b4 the night of.  Where are all my ps4 f13'ers?

Right here, bud.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Preppy Guy said:

Right here, bud.

Im Danhallen420  give me a add and ill see u online man. Let me know ur from this forum ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I've only been using game images for the countdown. No point in using Jason X when he isn't in the game. The Savini Jason is supposed to be if he came back from hell, so... X. For the numbers with no related film content in-game, I used other stuff from the game.

Ok. Since that's the case I won't hold it against you. It was still fun to play forum supervisor for a minute. Now I'm off to tell Splatterhouse to give somebody a verbal. (Don't ask.)

I did notice that it was all Gun stuff. So we need to shake our angry fists at Gun now for lack of Robocorpse. 

40 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Day 1 is Pamela's head. ;)

Woot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bruce7267ad said:

Im Danhallen420  give me a add and ill see u online man. Let me know ur from this forum ?

For future reference, you can always hop in the Gamer Tags thread at the top of General Discussion and peruse the PS4 users from the forum.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Ok. Since that's the case I won't hold it against you. It was still fun to play forum supervisor for a minute. Now I'm off to tell Splatterhouse to give somebody a verbal. (Don't ask.)

I did notice that it was all Gun stuff. So we need to shake our angry fists at Gun now for lack of Robocorpse. 

Woot!

It wouldn't be a day on the forum without someone breathing down my neck. ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

It wouldn't be a day on the forum without someone breathing down my neck. ;)

You're the most beloved user on the site and it's totally unofficial mascot to boot. You love this shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

You're the most beloved user on the site and it's totally unofficial mascot to boot. You love this shit.

I think "beloved" requires quotations or an asterisk. ;)

Still, I am the unofficial, completely unauthorized Countdown Bear:

image.jpg

I just remembered Care Bear's do a Care Bear Countdown so obviously that means I do this because I care. :)

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

It wouldn't be a day on the forum without someone breathing down my neck. ;)

 

59 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

You're the most beloved user on the site and it's totally unofficial mascot to boot. You love this shit.

For some reason I can only see this in my head again. :lol:

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShankerOne said:

 

For some reason I can only see this in my head again. :lol:

 

It's a fairly accurate description

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

For future reference, you can always hop in the Gamer Tags thread at the top of General Discussion and peruse the PS4 users from the forum.

For current refrence thank you for the headsup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering that a few months ago I thought for sure this would be released in October....

We're almost there.

Getting ready to order more RAM and a new headset...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Considering that a few months ago I thought for sure this would be released in October....

We're almost there.

Getting ready to order more RAM and a new headset...

Tick tock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to hell! Or bind a naked man to a table and shave him! You decide!

image.jpg

9 days to go!

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 days... feels like work is really dragging now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here's where days start to slow down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Go to hell! Or bind a naked man to a table and shave him! You decide!

image.jpg

9 days to go!

Still trying to figure out what the hell that scene was all about...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Preppy Guy said:

Still trying to figure out what the hell that scene was all about...

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_inline_nt6hvdBO4j1qik2ew_540.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Preppy Guy said:

Still trying to figure out what the hell that scene was all about...

Don't quote me on this, but I heard the director was trying to subvert expectations.

 

"What? You were expecting a naked women? Well I bet you weren't expecting a naked MAN now were you!?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

::stares at clock::
Outer me: This isn't working
Inner me: "change the time on the computer"
Outer me: That's not how it works
Inner me: "So...stare at clock?"
Outer me: Stare at clock.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Go to hell! Or bind a naked man to a table and shave him! You decide!

image.jpg

9 days to go!

Get in on the fun a lil. :P

swCGyOE.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2017 at 5:36 PM, Nothingface said:

If I may have a rebuttal...

[Time - Ozzy Osbourne]

If I may have a decidedly late rebuttal...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up my new headset this evening at GameStop -- Kingston's HyperX Cloud Stinger. I've been watching a Friday the 13th film a night, and I've been drawing Jason non-stop!

These final days are the longest eight days of my life, it seems! I'm thinking of ordering some F13 memorabilia and seeing if it gets here before the game comes out, a sort of a race, if you will. Either a goalie mask or a few figures. 

I've also been looking into how I could get permission to pen an authorized F13 novel, carrying on after the events of Freddy vs. Jason. If they won't make any new films continuing the series, and only want to remake, reboot, and reimagine the original every decade or so, then I suppose a novelization or comic series would be the next best thing. 

The hype is real, and the game's release is creeping up on us with a machete and a firm, cold grip. 

I'm all in, and this makes me very happy to be a geek and a gamer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 days remain!

image.jpg

For those hoping for film related pics for the countdown- CrazyRalph made some a while back for another countdown:

8_DAYS.png

 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.