538 posts in this topic

Like I said previous to the last countdown, we should have a countdown to release. :)

I wasn't sure if I was going to do one but I thought it could be fun. It's also my 1,000th post (time to go outside...) on this forum.

image.jpg

Hopefully this won't get shut down- this is a place to bring your hype. :) 

32 days until launch!

32 days. Trying my best to not think about how far away it is :( I just keep thinking "on Friday, it'll be only 4 weeks. 18 days more work (1 holiday booked for when the game comes out, plus a bank holiday), 135 more hours in work, 4 weekends to go"

Not even including this weeks' work, for me the countdown starts when May begins :P Gonna kill time until Prey comes out on Xbone next week, then that'll probably last me about a week. One less week where I have to find games to play :)

DamnedEternal1 likes this

I highly doubt this countdown will be shutdown. It's not even in the same vein as the other one. Just saying. :)

9 hours ago, DEATH said:

I highly doubt this countdown will be shutdown. It's not even in the same vein as the other one. Just saying. :)

Yeah the other one was only shutdown cause it was in bad taste and there was no confirmation they were gonna be delayed. This one is actually counting down to something official

DEATH likes this

4 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Yeah the other one was only shutdown cause it was in bad taste and there was no confirmation they were gonna be delayed. This one is actually counting down to something official

To be fair the last one wasn't in bad taste. BoB was correct. Also it was simply a way to blow off steam in a social way that was "fun" and not just complain about the shortcoming as far as the release date was concerned. The forums here have been far less vitriolic then other social media from what I've heard. 

bewareofbears likes this

4 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

To be fair the last one wasn't in bad taste. BoB was correct. Also it was simply a way to blow off steam in a social way that was "fun" and not just complain about the shortcoming as far as the release date was concerned. The forums here have been far less vitriolic then other social media from what I've heard. 

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think the last one was in poor taste. It was a countdown to a speculation and in a vague way calling the devs liars. You can sugar coat it anyway you want, but it was what it was. This one however is a countdown to something solid and has a more positive base.

Davidt likes this

43 minutes ago, DEATH said:

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think the last one was in poor taste. It was a countdown to a speculation and in a vague way calling the devs liars. You can sugar coat it anyway you want, but it was what it was. This one however is a countdown to something solid and has a more positive base.

I am not one to argue with Death.

47 minutes ago, DEATH said:

That we'll have to do. I personally don't think Gun intended to bullshit us. Some things are outside of their control. But they did say early 2017 ad nauseum. To me the countdown wasn't so much to call Gun liars, it was a light hearted way to complain and to point out to the guys they were under a clock to meet their time frame or tell us they were going to be late.

Not letting us know until nearly the last moment was what was in poor taste.

1 hour ago, DEATH said:

...that turned out to be absolutely correct. ;) You forgot that part.

This one is equally light-hearted. I'm surprised how much butt hurt there is over my Count von Count and super sweet 16 pictures though. Some folks are triggered easily these days. :P

thatdudescott likes this

Glad to have a countdown. Think the whole original situation was a mountain from a molehill that is still colouring things, sad to say. Perception and intent can differ.

Onwards to the 31!