Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xXxEspoxXx

Friday the 13th Release day Pre orders

21 posts in this topic

So I need some help figuring things out here. I pre ordered the savaini skin and clothing pack but didn't pre order a phyiscal copy because I figured I would be able to pick it up at a gamerstop on release date. So now I am asking if anyone knows if they will be opening up pre orders again for x box one so I can purchase it and receive at least a digital copy to play on release day. I heard today that there will be no more pre orders for PS4 so was hoping x box and or pc will be given a window to purchase. Or is there another way for me to go about. So happy it s finally coming out and yet stuck with another obstacle. If I knew prior hard copies werent going to be release on release day I would have pre ordered.

Any info would help, thanks.

I preordered my physical copy since I grew up with them and I love having a collection on my shelf 

If they do release it to stores I wonder if they would do like a bonus item like they do at midnight releases that would be really cool

ya sucks that I will have the savaini skin and clothing pack and no game to play. Just hope there is a chance pre orders open up again or the explain a method we can play on x box who havent pre ordered on release day.

Xbox will be getting digital pre-orders. The only ones not getting a pre-order window is PS4.

I wouldn't worry too much anyway- there's nothing exclusive or extra that comes with pre-ordering and the game file size is so small (3.5gb) that when you buy it, it will be a very small amount of time to download and install. :)

Shouldnt be long before pre orders are up on xbox live and steam now that a release date is announced that means cert is complete and they can allow orders again

Xbox One & PC are due to get pre-orders, exact details coming soon, and even though PS4 isn't it'll still have digital copies available through their store on release day. It's just the pre-orders they won't have.

PS4 will not be doing pre-orders. Xbox One and Steam there is a potential. However, keep in mind for those in the PS4 boat While you may not be able to pre order essentially, the game will be available on release day on digital store fronts. 

Are the other backerkit items such as the art book and soundtrack being released afterward? Or was that pre-order only?

I guess I don't understand why people are pissed because they can't get The Savini Skin or Clothing Pack anymore !  You had a year to do it.

8 hours ago, TWarner said:

I guess I don't understand why people are pissed because they can't get The Savini Skin or Clothing Pack anymore !  You had a year to do it.

Some  saying money issues is why didnt get it but really u never had $6 or $9 spare in a year?

The Razor's Edge and TWarner like this

thanks everyone makes me feel confident in your comments I will be able to purchase it before release date for x box is great news.

15 minutes ago, B1gCh13f81 said:

I preordered just as the beta ended. Anyway to check on this?

Should be able to inside of BackerKit.

6 minutes ago, B1gCh13f81 said:

Thanks for responding. How do find the BackerKit?

You should have received an email when you preordered, the link and everything is all there.

Just now, The Razor's Edge said:

You should have received an email when you preordered, the link and everything is all there.

Thank you for the help Razor. Going to go search my emails.

Just now, B1gCh13f81 said:

Thank you for the help Razor. Going to go search my emails.

You're welcome man.