GrandMasterLynx

Why no release date

156 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Awww what did the other one get locked?

Na. They updated the forums today and everything in that subforum is in a state of can't-post-in-it atm. I sent the Twitter a message about it but they may be just doing something else with it that requires it be locked for now.

Any chance they can just skip the German and Aussie certs and release it everywhere else? I mean... if they want to be anal about it not much Gun/Illphonic can do.

I'm thinking that might be what they are thinking... if it doesn't come, launch it where they can and deploy the others when possible.

No one would complain that way.

DialM likes this

Wouldn't mind going full Jason Voorhees on everyone who whined that a 100% multiplayer focused game didn't have a single player mode. Seems like the delay to add the Jason tutorial and objectives,I mean single player,really screwed up the release timeline. 

MutantTaco likes this

Well then they passed cert in NA territories. Can they release in NA then if need be and wait on Europe until they get the Ok from AU/GRM? I mean can they release in NA only to meet the deadline.

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

Thanks for giving us discord updates,its seriously much appreciated.

Although I have no idea what discord is,am I to understand Australia was the only holdback to the game passing certification world wide? If so, that might mean the game could come next week,right?

1 minute ago, ikarikh said:

Well then they passed cert in NA territories. Can they release in NA then if need be and wait on Europe until they get the Ok from AU/GRM? I mean can they release in NA only to meet the deadline.

I was just going over the original release date thread,and Wes mentions NA and Europe being the top priorities. Any problems elsewhere,they would still launch NA and Europe.

Just now, thatdudescott said:

I was just going over the original release date thread,and Wes mentions NA and Europe being the top priorities. Any problems elsewhere,they would still launch NA and Europe.

Yeah i remembered that as well which is why I asked to confirm. 

3 minutes ago, antonz said:

Although I have no idea what discord is,am I to understand Australia was the only holdback to the game passing certification world wide? If so, that might mean the game could come next week,right?

Now,they wait on Germany I suppose.

3 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Maybe but unlikely. Here's a post from Wes in the original release date thread when someone asked about certification failures for other countries.

Our primary target is North America and Europe. If we failed in other countries, we would move forward with launch and then work to get fixes for other territories. 

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

So...When did cross platform multiplayer get added to the steam page? Am I late to this party? Place holder? Old feature?Untitled.thumb.png.c6e39a7fd0e26d4e889a401a87a0e405.png

old :r

24 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

[MORE NEWS] Game approved in Australia, just now!

rain.jpg

I appreciate you bringing the updates here too. I don't want to add anything more to my stalking profile. I wish they'd give some of these updates here.

19 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Yea, I remember that. Everybody's been making it out that Microsoft is the problem. Kind of interesting seeing what's up.

So... basically, we're waiting on e-mails before we know a date now? A delay seems likely. :wacko:

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I appreciate you bringing the updates here too. I don't want to add anything more to my stalking profile. I wish they'd give some of these updates here.

Yea, I remember that. Everybody's been making it out that Microsoft is the problem. Kind of interesting seeing what's up.

So... basically, we're waiting on e-mails before we know a date now? A delay seems likely. :wacko:

No delay is unlikely unless you live in Germany or whatnot. Wes said if they fail in other territories they'll still launch in NA/UK and work on getting the rest afterwards. And Germany is all they're waiting on, so NA/UK seems good to go.

2 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

No delay is unlikely unless you live in Germany or whatnot. Wes said if they fail in other territories they'll still launch in NA/UK and work on getting the rest afterwards. And Germany is all they're waiting on, so NA/UK seems good to go.

This news pleases me in non sexual ways I never thought possible.

5 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

He actually said Europe unfortunately. Or do you mean recently in Discord? Hopefully they'll squeak through and we'll have an answer soon.

Isn't waiting fun? :blink:

1 hour ago, ShankerOne said:

He actually said Europe unfortunately. Or do you mean recently in Discord? Hopefully they'll squeak through and we'll have an answer soon.

Isn't waiting fun? :blink:

Ultimately, it is what it is. :(

Today is Friday, I think some like me try to think positively and believe that today they are going to tell what happens (a release date, a delay, a news about how certification goes - something) ... but it probably will not happen and it is very disappointing. I'm all day watching Twitter, Reddit, the forum waiting for someone to say something. There are nine days left for the apocalypse (because it really is what is going to happen if there is a delay or something like that). We'll see what happens.

JasonVoorhees13 likes this

8 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Since the other topic is locked don't know for how long but I think we should have it open so made one here

Why don't we have a release date yet you guys just have 9 days left to keep your EARLY 2017

It was locked I'm sure because it kept on getting heated and people were resorting to anger and insults, I stopped looking at it a long while back. You have to look at it this way too, they may not have given us a release date other than Early 2017 yet. BUT they have not changed it yet either. They aren't going to release it on one platform before the others, as it would be completely unfair to those who purchased it one PS4 or XBox to be left out while those of us who got it on PC get to play it. What would you say if it were reversed? Let's make it fair for everyone and hope it works out on time.