GunMedia_Ben

Forum Upgrade

71 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nothingface said:

Huh... The

Why No Release Date Yet?

  thread is locked and I cant put new comments into it. Is that because of the forum restructuring?

I'm guessing something got borked in the About subforum. No one seems to be able to post there atm. Probably just new forum growing pains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben, what about a new area for Designers? Just to make, signatures and banners for the forum :t just saying

i would love to be one of the designers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

I'm guessing something got borked in the About subforum. No one seems to be able to post there atm. Probably just new forum growing pains.

That or they want no more Early 2017 jokes or something I saw another Countdown thing oh i did chuckle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bishi Boshi said:

That or they want no more Early 2017 jokes or something I saw another Countdown thing oh i did chuckle 

I can't see that being the reason to lock an entire subforum, though folks gotta do something to pass the time. We even have a comedic wrestling thread in Off Topic about it. There was a lot more being discussed there anywho, including the new Savini Jason stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShankerOne said:

 

I can't see that being the reason to lock an entire subforum, though folks gotta do something to pass the time. We even have a comedic wrestling thread in Off Topic about it.

There was a lot more being discussed there, including the new Savini Jason stuff.

Maybe there locking stuff down for a big announcement maybe i dunno im just speculating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bishi Boshi said:

Maybe there locking stuff down for a big announcement maybe i dunno im just speculating 

One can only hope. Though it's probably just a hiccup in the update. Would be nice to have it roll out for the weekend though. Dead by Daylight showed their new little map in stream today, so it's clear sailing for the rest of April on the F13 front if they're going to do it still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShankerOne said:

One can only hope. Though it's probably just a hiccup in the update. Would be nice to have it roll out for the weekend though. Dead by Daylight showed their new little map in stream today, so it's clear sailing for the rest of April on the F13 front if they're going to do it still.

OOO I GET A FANCY LIL POP UP WHEN SOMEONE REPLIES OOOOOO! Im a PS4 player just started Final Fantasy so i hope that will see me through until release date i also hope i get time to book it off work so i can sit and play F13 when its out maybe half a day on day one because Timezones not sure when the code will drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure i like the white/blue colors of the new forums,i prefer more darker colors like the previous one.

Maybe a mix of Black,Red and Purple (or Green or Blue if Purple doesnt cut it) would be nice,that would be more 'horror' like,just get rid of all that white it's just too much for my eyes.

Also,it was nice seeing videos and pictures shown directly in a post when someone added a link,but now we dont see them directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bishi Boshi said:

 Im a PS4 player just started Final Fantasy 

If you get bored with FF,Persona 5....Persona 5....PERSONA 5!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

If you get bored with FF,Persona 5....Persona 5....PERSONA 5!

When i tried to shareplay that a gun came through my TV and threatened me im hoping FF will keep me going till launch day im hoping not to have the time for persona 5 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

Ben, what about a new area for Designers? Just to make, signatures and banners for the forum :t just saying

i would love to be one of the designers

Feel free to create a topic I'm off topic for such things. Just make sure you keep your creations to that one thread.

Lexandremon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JPops said:

Feel free to create a topic I'm off topic for such things. Just make sure you keep your creations to that one thread.

A Signature/Banner thread already exists, I posted a few the other day in it. But now that Signatures are disabled :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JPops said:

Feel free to create a topic I'm off topic for such things. Just make sure you keep your creations to that one thread.

isn't the same thing, it's so much better when there's rules and requirements, but's ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember during the beta the forums went down. Maybe they're upgrading in preparation for the increased traffic when they announce a release date...

As it is, it's kind of bland looking but seems more functional. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I remember during the beta the forums went down. Maybe they're upgrading in preparation for the increased traffic when they announce a release date...

As it is, it's kind of bland looking but seems more functional. :)

Yeah, still waiting on an announcement of some sort. But it's all good. It's fine...it's all fine. We're ok...all good...nothing wrong at all...

J/K. Had that one in thew back of my mind a while and I figured it was now or never. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like i said,i think all that white font is not pleasant to the eyes,make it black again with white letters.

As for the secondary color,go with either blue or green or purple.

And for the third color go with red.

Darker colors for the site font would make it more horror themed and less painful for our eyesight.

Would be appreciated if you moderators do that,thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As stated in the original post, they plan to fix the theme/skin/colors, this is just the default template that comes with the new upgrade they gave. They still need to make a new skin (which takes time, and with everything else going on it's probably not a priority) since the old one wasn't compatible.

This skin isn't permanent so don't stress the color scheme and such. It's only temporary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Really annoying to read threads now as even with setting to take me to last unread comment it doesnt do it

Hit the little clock toward the right end of the title. It works on my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Hit the little clock toward the right end of the title. It works on my end.

Ah so u need to click a certain part of the link i keep clicking replies and it usually takes me to stuff ive already read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2017 at 1:23 AM, Davidt said:

Ah so u need to click a certain part of the link i keep clicking replies and it usually takes me to stuff ive already read

This is where I click and it takes me to my first unread post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

This is where I click and it takes me to my first unread post.

clickinghere.png

I tried that on one topic it just took me to the very last comment but seems if i click the title it works so all good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to seeing whatever the new skin for the forum is, sets the right tone for the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Looking forward to seeing whatever the new skin for the forum is, sets the right tone for the game.

Im not liking this white shit so hope they change it soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now