GunMedia_Ben

Forum Upgrade

71 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nothingface said:

Huh... The

Why No Release Date Yet?

thread is locked and I cant put new comments into it. Is that because of the forum restructuring?

I'm guessing something got borked in the About subforum. No one seems to be able to post there atm. Probably just new forum growing pains.

Ben, what about a new area for Designers? Just to make, signatures and banners for the forum :t just saying

i would love to be one of the designers

23 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

I'm guessing something got borked in the About subforum. No one seems to be able to post there atm. Probably just new forum growing pains.

That or they want no more Early 2017 jokes or something I saw another Countdown thing oh i did chuckle 

2 minutes ago, Bishi Boshi said:

That or they want no more Early 2017 jokes or something I saw another Countdown thing oh i did chuckle 

I can't see that being the reason to lock an entire subforum, though folks gotta do something to pass the time. We even have a comedic wrestling thread in Off Topic about it. There was a lot more being discussed there anywho, including the new Savini Jason stuff.

1 minute ago, ShankerOne said:

I can't see that being the reason to lock an entire subforum, though folks gotta do something to pass the time. We even have a comedic wrestling thread in Off Topic about it.

There was a lot more being discussed there, including the new Savini Jason stuff.

Maybe there locking stuff down for a big announcement maybe i dunno im just speculating 

Just now, Bishi Boshi said:

Maybe there locking stuff down for a big announcement maybe i dunno im just speculating 

One can only hope. Though it's probably just a hiccup in the update. Would be nice to have it roll out for the weekend though. Dead by Daylight showed their new little map in stream today, so it's clear sailing for the rest of April on the F13 front if they're going to do it still.

Just now, ShankerOne said:

One can only hope. Though it's probably just a hiccup in the update. Would be nice to have it roll out for the weekend though. Dead by Daylight showed their new little map in stream today, so it's clear sailing for the rest of April on the F13 front if they're going to do it still.

OOO I GET A FANCY LIL POP UP WHEN SOMEONE REPLIES OOOOOO! Im a PS4 player just started Final Fantasy so i hope that will see me through until release date i also hope i get time to book it off work so i can sit and play F13 when its out maybe half a day on day one because Timezones not sure when the code will drop

Im not sure i like the white/blue colors of the new forums,i prefer more darker colors like the previous one.

Maybe a mix of Black,Red and Purple (or Green or Blue if Purple doesnt cut it) would be nice,that would be more 'horror' like,just get rid of all that white it's just too much for my eyes.

Also,it was nice seeing videos and pictures shown directly in a post when someone added a link,but now we dont see them directly.

27 minutes ago, Bishi Boshi said:

Im a PS4 player just started Final Fantasy 

If you get bored with FF,Persona 5....Persona 5....PERSONA 5!

5 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

If you get bored with FF,Persona 5....Persona 5....PERSONA 5!

When i tried to shareplay that a gun came through my TV and threatened me im hoping FF will keep me going till launch day im hoping not to have the time for persona 5 ;)

3 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

Ben, what about a new area for Designers? Just to make, signatures and banners for the forum :t just saying

i would love to be one of the designers

Feel free to create a topic I'm off topic for such things. Just make sure you keep your creations to that one thread.

Lexandremon likes this

4 minutes ago, JPops said:

Feel free to create a topic I'm off topic for such things. Just make sure you keep your creations to that one thread.

A Signature/Banner thread already exists, I posted a few the other day in it. But now that Signatures are disabled :/

28 minutes ago, JPops said:

isn't the same thing, it's so much better when there's rules and requirements, but's ok

I remember during the beta the forums went down. Maybe they're upgrading in preparation for the increased traffic when they announce a release date...

As it is, it's kind of bland looking but seems more functional. :)

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I remember during the beta the forums went down. Maybe they're upgrading in preparation for the increased traffic when they announce a release date...

As it is, it's kind of bland looking but seems more functional. :)

Yeah, still waiting on an announcement of some sort. But it's all good. It's fine...it's all fine. We're ok...all good...nothing wrong at all...

J/K. Had that one in thew back of my mind a while and I figured it was now or never. :P

Like i said,i think all that white font is not pleasant to the eyes,make it black again with white letters.

As for the secondary color,go with either blue or green or purple.

And for the third color go with red.

Darker colors for the site font would make it more horror themed and less painful for our eyesight.

Would be appreciated if you moderators do that,thank you.

As stated in the original post, they plan to fix the theme/skin/colors, this is just the default template that comes with the new upgrade they gave. They still need to make a new skin (which takes time, and with everything else going on it's probably not a priority) since the old one wasn't compatible.

This skin isn't permanent so don't stress the color scheme and such. It's only temporary.

3 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Really annoying to read threads now as even with setting to take me to last unread comment it doesnt do it

Hit the little clock toward the right end of the title. It works on my end.

11 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Hit the little clock toward the right end of the title. It works on my end.

Ah so u need to click a certain part of the link i keep clicking replies and it usually takes me to stuff ive already read

On 4/21/2017 at 1:23 AM, Davidt said:

Ah so u need to click a certain part of the link i keep clicking replies and it usually takes me to stuff ive already read

This is where I click and it takes me to my first unread post.

40 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

This is where I click and it takes me to my first unread post.

clickinghere.png

I tried that on one topic it just took me to the very last comment but seems if i click the title it works so all good

Looking forward to seeing whatever the new skin for the forum is, sets the right tone for the game.

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Looking forward to seeing whatever the new skin for the forum is, sets the right tone for the game.

Im not liking this white shit so hope they change it soon