Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thatdudescott

4/20

22 posts in this topic

this is the type of character that's missing in the game  ^_^

I agree 100%.I thought for sure there would be a stoner type. Edgy guy doesn't count...

this is the type of character that's missing in the game  ^_^

My likes don't work, but this gets one. I completely agree, we can use our imaginations I guess. ;)

thatdudescott likes this

probably even more so than I usually do :P

Ha I look at it like this. If you drank everyday,would you feel any different if there was an official drunk day? Not counting St. Patrick's Day. I just couldn't resist the chuck and chili post.

Ha I look at it like this. If you drank everyday,would you feel any different if there was an official drunk day? Not counting St. Patrick's Day. I just couldn't resist the chuck and chili post.

Fair point, and no I probably won't feel any different :) But at least now I got a legit reason! Lol

I dearly want a stoner character.

He could have an exclusive perk (replaceable with a regular perk if you want to trade it away) where he starts the match stoned and has reduced movement and repair skills, but gains the ability to sense Jason over a longer distance. The analgesic medicinal value might even improve his pain threshold and grant him the ability to sprint when injured (albeit a slower sprint overall than he'd have if he were uninjured and had the perk turned off).

I don't think we'll ever get the stoner character though, as that would require going back to the ESRB so they could add drug use to the rating. (Honestly I think Gun should have added some token cosmetic-only drug and alcohol use to the opening campfire scene or something so that it went into the rating already, leaving the door open for them to add a stoner character later without having to change the rating after the fact.)

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

Someone broke a forum rule. Let's just mooooove on. 

OK. It's just the message from Ben said "That's how you get an instant suspension" , so I was wondering "Um what? How do you get an instant suspension? What was he referring to?" o.O; For a minute I thought everyone in the thread was suspended or something.

Never much cared for the Stoner types, but I lead a Straight Edge lifestyle so that's pretty self explanitory as to why. Either way, not trying to be a party pooper on the topic. Carry on!