Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JyusannichiKibou

Which Four-legged Counselor Should Gun Implement First?

Which Four-legged Counselor Should Gun Implement First?   32 members have voted

1. 1. Which furball do you want as DLC first?

• Muffin
    • Gordon
    • Toby
    • Alice's Annoying Cat
    • Crazy Ralph Ate Them All -- No Animals in My Game!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

None should be an option.

I love dogs but I have no interest in playing Dog Simulator.

Fixed. You can vote now.

Edit: ...but surely you liked Goat Simulator?

Plus maybe they could join Team Jason and have cute little hockey masks. Especially Muffin, who must be sick of being googled over so much.

I dont think they should be playable characters. But having animals wandering around camp would be pretty fucking cool.

Birds, deer, raccoons, ect.

Also having Muffin in the single player campaign as a target of murder is a must.

Fixed. You can vote now.

Edit: ...but surely you liked Goat Simulator?

Plus maybe they could join Team Jason and have cute little hockey masks. Especially Muffin, who must be sick of being googled over so much.

Thanks, and yea- I did. :)

I dont think they should be playable characters. But having animals wandering around camp would be pretty fucking cool.

Also having Muffin in the single player campaign as a target of murder is a must.

Agreed on the scenery-animals. It would help with immersion and make for good jumpscares, but that's not what the poll is about.

So why only single-player? Jason basically has only one objective (kill everyone). Maybe he could have more objectives (kill Muffin). Counselors could have rescue Muffin as an objective.

I know, I know, Kane Hodder thinks Jason won't kill animals -- but I subscribe to the theory that Jason really did kill the dog and the part where Muffin turns out to be alive is just a wishful-thinking dream sequence.

Having Muffin and Gordon and Toby running around camp would be pretty cool. There would only be one of them per time they appeared, and they could show up every 1/10 games, and follow some counsellors around. Maybe bark at Jason to alert nearby campers. 

Muffin #1.

Had to vote Toby for his ability to find survivors anywhere across the map.

How about an eight legged counselor? Part Arachnid, Part Human...All Darrin. A Spider Human hybrid, fueled by dark magic and bloodied weapons that feasts on the brains of people that don't always type in Upper Case all the time, continually becoming stronger.

What? I just think punting little yip yip dogs is hilarious. If they weren't met to be kicked god wouldn't have made them so aerodynamic.

SGwK9w1.jpg

Had to vote Toby for his ability to find survivors anywhere across the map.

How about an eight legged counselor? Part Arachnid, Part Human...All Darrin. A Spider Human hybrid, fueled by dark magic and bloodied weapons that feasts on the brains of people that don't always type in Upper Case all the time, continually becoming stronger.

It's more like Toby can find survivors by teleporting BETWEEN maps. Climbing ladders and opening doors? Trivial for Toby. 

I considered making Darrin an option (or at least having Darrin sacrificing all the animals, hence then not being in the game), but then I realized everyone would vote for it.

What if there were magical tomes of occult lore that described ancient occultic rituals that required the blood of woodland creatures, so to cast the spells contained within the tomes you have to first harvest the souls of the wicked woodland creatures which would then allow you to cast the spells which causes the woodland creatures from around Camp Crystal Lake to become possessed by demons and descend upon Jason to feast on his flesh and defeat him.

Risinggrave and Body Boy like this

21 hours ago, Nothingface said:

It'd be nice if one came darting across the screen to scare the shit out of you,

especially if it happened right after you encountered Jason and thought you had avoided him. 

Youre all crouched down and the music gets quiet then a deer runs across in front of you and the music shrieks...

No, no, no this is all wrong. We need a goat that can be sacrificed to summon ,darrin, I mean demonic weapons. 

This would make the game 1v6v1 because now the goat player has to evade not just Jason but the counselors too. 

On 4/19/2017 at 11:00 PM, JyusannichiKibou said:

Agreed on the scenery-animals. It would help with immersion and make for good jumpscares, but that's not what the poll is about.

So why only single-player? Jason basically has only one objective (kill everyone). Maybe he could have more objectives (kill Muffin). Counselors could have rescue Muffin as an objective.

I know, I know, Kane Hodder thinks Jason won't kill animals -- but I subscribe to the theory that Jason really did kill the dog and the part where Muffin turns out to be alive is just a wishful-thinking dream sequence.

Jason's M.O. indicates he kills and possibly eats small animals during his crimes ,the dog in part 2 and the rabbit corpse found near Abel in part 3 both indicate this. He will kill an animal to consume during his crimes and then leave it somewhere afterwards disemboweled.

A dead player would return as Tommy Jarvis... and another one is going to return as... MUFFIN.

That is the best idea ever oh my god. These are Muffin stats:

Composure: 10/10 she has no fear of Jason.

Luck: 10/10 my god she's a dog and survived a Jason's killingspree.

Intelligence: 5/10 "are you telling me that a dog can fix a car better than Tiffany and Cha-"yes.

Speed: 6/10 god she's a dog she's kinda fast

Stamina: 10/10 dogs never get tired of running

Stealth: 10/10 until she starts barking and stuff

Strength: 7/10 did you ever get bitten by a little dog? it kinda hurts...

Ability (If abilities return to game): Bark: Stun Jason by barking.

Clothing options: You can put some funny hats on her.

Perks: She doesn't need this because she's op for godssssake.

1 hour ago, Santi_Lee said:

A dead player would return as Tommy Jarvis... and another one is going to return as... MUFFIN.

That is the best idea ever oh my god. These are Muffin stats:

Composure: 10/10 she has no fear of Jason. The dead don't fear

Luck: 10/10 my god she's a dog and survived a Jason's killingspree ended her.

Intelligence: 5/10 "are you telling me that a dog can fix a car better than Tiffany and Cha-"yes. Ok. You got me here. 

Speed: 0/10 god she's a dog she's kinda fast corpse dog!

Stamina: 10/10 Ghost dogs never get tired of running

Stealth: 10/10 until she starts barking and stuff Didn't Jason eat her lungs?

Strength: 0/10 did you ever get bitten by a little dog? it kinda hurts...Yes. But it's worth a 1-2 tops. But dead dogs don't bite without first having consulted dark occult books of eldritch power and attain bloodied fangs. 

Ability (If abilities return to game): Bark: Stun Jason by barking. "Sonic....Boom!"

Clothing options: You can put some funny hats on her. That is cruel. What's next, a Christmas sweater?

Perks: She doesn't need this because she's op for godssssake.I'd add the perk "Has guts." Because otherwise they are strewn through the area.

I tweaked your stuff. 

it is confirmed that Muffin survived that night and probably she was adopted by one of the doctors that rescued Ginny at the end. The corpse that Sandra founded was from another dog.

6 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

it is confirmed by Steve Miller that Muffin survived that night and probably she was adopted by one of the doctors that rescued Ginny at the end. :^)

Miller's full of it in my opinion. But I can't pretend like the series isn't an incomprehensive mess and that stuff isn't often left subjective. There are a ton of things us fanboys can argue about until the end of time. If it helps you sleep at night to roll with Muffin surviving, then I'm all for it. 

Ok, it is canon that Muffin survived, so much people that is related to the movie says it. It is not the fact that helps me sleep at night (Well... it is BUT ITSS NOT THE · POINT ) but it's a reality. #MuffinIsAlive #Muffin4TheGame #MuffinDLC #WhereIsPaul

20 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Ok, it is canon that Muffin survived, so much people that is related to the movie says it. It is not the fact that helps me sleep at night (Well... it is BUT ITSS NOT THE · POINT ) but it's a reality. #MuffinIsAlive #Muffin4TheGame #MuffinDLC #WhereIsPaul

I was trying to pull a "agree to disagree" based on how much of the franchise is subjective, but it seems you want to be right about it. This is why we can't have nice things. Let's note first off that anything that isn't shown in the films isn't set in stone. If  Bob the director says X happened but it doesn't happen onscreen (or it's implied during the narrative of the story as fact) it's subjective. Many aspects of the F-13's go that route, so Miner saying something doesn't much matter, particularly when the evidence goes the other way. If anything it shows Miner wasn't a good enough director to make his point clear. 

If we believe Muffin survived, there is a lot of coincidences we need to buy into. There was a second small dog that closely resembled Muffin out in the Crystal Lake area? How common were little dogs like that at the time? Why show the dog walk up to Jason? Why show the dead dog? 

Then we look at the tropes of early F13 installments. Both the original and part 3 had dream sequences. Why wouldn't part 2? Furthermore how did Ginny live if Jason grabbed a hold of her? As shown in Chris' flashback in part 3, Jason used to be bald. why grow his hair out then shave prior to his massacre in part 3? Are we really to believe he cared about his look? Was he trying to impress Chris?

Lots of inconsistencies if you notice. Rather then try to answer a dozen questions that get more and more ridiculous, isn't it easier to say "Part 2 ended on a dream sequence, muffin died, Jason's always been bald" etc?

And if that's not enough I'll provide a link with pics covering this very debate. After you look at them look up Occams Razor.