Babalonkie

It's Time...

7 posts in this topic

Some of you have already had the discomfort but about time i did a shout out.

Hello all.

Who am i?

Ultimately a 32 year old No-One from London, but a die hard Fan of Friday the 13th, Sci-Fi horror and gaming. You just cant beat the Story, Art, Tension and feelings of dread portrait in this franchise and i grew up on this and several other brilliant franchises. Am i now mad? Maybe... but i am nice mad.

When i heard about this project (A Little late) i immediately backed it on BackerKit. Preordered the Game, Tom Savini's Jason, Clothing and Virtual Cabin. Never has one of my favorite franchises in history got so much love and care from it's creators and fans on the gaming platform... Until now.

I am a severe critic in general especially when it's something ground breaking, but without critics... life would be no challenge. Don't get me wrong, i will often say some stupid things ;)

i hope to converse with you all on here when i can but this game is booming so there are a lot of posts... i am not ignoring you, should i not reply... i just have not seen your comment.

I wish all here on the forum, the fans, the designers, producers, directors, artist's and all involved the very best of luck and a thank you all for making this game.

i will definitely see you all soon on Camp Crystal Lake.

giphy.gif

Hi! Great to meet you! Can't wait to hang out, have fun, and introduce you to the fireplace. =D I'm sure you have similar plans! So welcome. =)

I am a severe critic in general especially when it's something ground breaking, but without critics... life would be no challenge. Don't get me wrong, i will often say some stupid things ;)

That's okay! =D (was going to post image of The Critic, but this board wouldn't let me =( )

Babalonkie likes this

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you managed to get all-in with the game on Backerkit. Hope you enjoy this place and the game itself.

Babalonkie likes this