thatdudescott

WELL YOU KNOW SOMTHIN MEAN GENE...

43 posts in this topic

Sour? No, I'm gonna pour all my positivity into this thread until the computer tells me I'm a hollow shell. 

the irony is I'm not even a wrestling guy. 

Since you're not a wrestling guy here's the point of reference for my statement. :P These guys are all about the power of positivity btw.

Since you're not a wrestling guy here's the point of reference for my statement. :P These guys are all about the power of positivity btw.

Link to positivity

Um. I'm still lost. But who am I to argue If they say they are positive? Not this guy. 

With that, I may be a bit partial to 80's-late 90's era stuff, when I had pals keeping me somewhat involved via their interest.

Um. I'm still lost. But who am I to argue If they say they are positive? Not this guy. 

With that, I may be a bit partial to 80's-late 90's era stuff, when I had pals keeping me somewhat involved via their interest.

As am I. I'm quite fond of the 80s era of wrestling. I have reasons that I have stayed up to it all these years, even if the current grade is often less entertaining. :) But from time to time they still manage to entertain and provide a few yuks.

I stopped watching wrestling around the second year of smackdown once the huge fued between Shane, Vince and Stephanie became the forefront the first time. That's when it became like 45 minutes of monologues and drama and 15 minutes of actual wrestling. I pretty much gave up on it outside of the SvR video games which I loved for the CAW.

But prior to that I had watched it pretty religiously and went to many events including Summerslams and Wrestlemania's. Bret Hart was my fav.

The only new generation one I even cared about (who's gone now anyway) was CM Punk. Got into him through the SvR games and watched a bit of his stuff on youtube and saw blips here and there on tv but that's about it.

ShankerOne likes this

The-Rock-07.jpg

Gun Media ... The Rock says that he is sick and tired ... SICK and TIRED of waiting. Day after DAY, The Rock wakes up and 4:30AM and he checks his twitter, his instagram, facebook, pinterest, these f13 forums, he asks Siri, and then google and The Rock findS NO RELEASE DATE!

So The Rock ... he listens to the MILLIONS ... and MILLIONS of Rock's fans and they ask ... "Hey Rock, when is Gun Media going to release Friday the 13th: The Game?" And The Rock has to look at them just like his Aunt Jemima NO PANCAKE HAVIN' ASS HOME ECONOMICS teacher from high school and tell the PEOPLE ... that The Rock does not know.

So The Rock comes straight to the source ... get the answer STRAIGHT from the horse's mouth before he has to lay the SMACKDOWN on a couple Jabronis! So The Rock lower's his shades, RAISES the People's Eyebrow and he looks Gun Media dead in the face .... DEAD.IN.THE.FACE and The Rock asks ONE ... ONE simple question.

Gun Media .... stop huffing down Cheetos and Red Bull for five minutes, and you tell The Rock and the MILLIONS of Rock's fans just what in THE BLUE HELL is your definition of "Early 2017?"

And Gun Media stammers, and they scramble and the start to mutter to The Rock ...

Gun Media: Well ... Early 2017 is ...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF EARLY 2017 IS!!!

You bring that game to The Rock ... You BRING that game to the PEOPLE! Because if you don't ... A ha ha ... if you DON'T ... The Rock will take his copy of Friday the 13th: The Game ... for Playstation 4 ... shiiiiiiine it up real nice, TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSES!!!

So Gun Media ... The Rock leaves you with one .... ONE final thought when it comes to the Friday The 13th game ....

JUST ... BRING ... IT!!!

(Note: This is all in jest because it's funny and I am not at all upset with Gun Media or Illfonic etc about the release date or anything else)

5242e71eab1b563eae490e074ee2d29b.jpg

Hang on a minute Gun Media,

Last Night you issued another announcement to me for your precious little video game. Knowing that I would show up. Knowing I was on edge waiting for a release. But instead of a release, you gave yet another reveal.

Well I've got news for you Gun Media. The 9th Wonder of the World gets ANYTHING she wants! And if you don't provide me with a release date by the end of the week, I'm gonna take ALL of you on and throw your asses out on the curb JUST like I did to Mr. McMahon and JUST like I did to Mark Henry. I'M GONNA BEAT YOU LIKE I BEAT MY HUSBAND!!!!

Because I got two words for you; YOU SUCK!

thatdudescott likes this

the-vaudevillains.jpg'

Wes! Tis I, your long lost cousin and former member of The Vaudvillains, Simon Gotch. You can tell we're related because of our glorious mustaches. It runs in the family.

Now Wes, it is time that you come back around and tell us the release date so that we can start making plans for our evil......plans. Tata.

ikarikh and dmack621 like this

Glorious No, I won't give in I wont give in 'till this game comes out  And I will defend I will defend Glorious No, I won't give in I wont give in 'till this game comes out and I will defend I will defend illfonic No, I won't give in I wont give in Oh, so glorious Until the end Until the
end of Early 2017

(The moment you read the earlier posts in the wrestlers voices this ladies and gents has made my damn night)

Boby Roode.jpg

This is Michael Cole and I'm here with Daniel Bryan. Daniel, we're less than 10 days away from the end of Early 2017 and Gun has yet to announce a release date. Do you support this silence and are you happy about there not being some sort of announcement being this close to the end?

Ok...then. So it's safe to say that you think that there should be some sort of announcement, preferably one with a release date very soon. And not that dev talk never ending very soon, like in the next day or so?

There you have it. Back to you, Wes.

Risinggrave likes this

tripleh.png

Gun Media ... here's the thing ...

*Trips stands back after saying "here's the thing" for the 87,000th time and just motions us to the titantron where his theme music begins to play*

"It's time to play the game
Time to play the game! Hahaha"

"

It's all about the game and how you play it.
All about control and if you can take it.
All about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it."

"I am the game, you don't want to play me.
I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me.
I am the pain and I know you can't take me."

"Look over your shoulder, ready to run.
Like a good little bitch, from a smokin gun.
I am the game and I make the rules.
So move on out here and die like a fool."

"Try to figure out what my move's gonna be.
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget that the price you can pay
Cause I am the game and I want to play"

"It's time to play the game, hahaha"

And if you're not down with that we got TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!

RELEASE IT!

1053555_1339815138097_full.jpg?v=1339815

Gun Media, the release of your game is on everyones mind. But do you know what else is on everyones mind? Papa Shango's Curse! And soon Gun Media, soon through the power of Voodoo, trough the power of Papa Shango, Papa Shango's Curse shall be upon you!

You have failed to appease Papa Shango by allowing him to Sacrifice Counselors by playing this game. Papa Shango is from the Darkside. And that Darkside is VERY EVIL!!! That Darkside, hehehehe, there are sacrifices that need to be made. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! 

Come Tuesday, if the sacrifices are not supplied to Papa Shango, Papa Shango will take you down, down into the bowels of Hell! You are nothing but my zombie! I control you! Through the power of Voodoo! HAHAHAHAHA! THROUGH THE POWER OF PAPA SHANGO!! I WILL GET MY SACRIFICES FROM YOU!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!

You cannot bring Papa Shango down! You can feel the terror of me and the power of Voodoo! HAHAHA!

There is nothing nice about Papa Shango. Everything in my world, is Evil! Everything in my world, is bad. And Come Tuesday, you shall know true darkness through the power of Voodoo, through the power.......of PAPA SHANGO! YOU WILL PROVIDE MY SACRIFICES.....ONE WAY.....OR ANOTHER! MWAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

My name is Jason Voorhees he is a certified killer and and bonerfied psycho and you cant teach that and this right here is gun media and we are missing a release date and you cant teach that 

Buda boom most dishonest guys in the room how you doin

Me and zo have one word to describe this game and im going to spell it out  for you

L

A

T

E

Laaaaaaateeeeeee

big-cass-and-enzo-amore-gives-a-promo-in-an-episode-of-smackdown.jpg

I know everyone is anxious and some upset that the release date is now a month away. So to help us all deal with that pent up aggression, Dr. Shelby will assist us with managing that pent up aggression.