tyrant666

Which Map Do You Look Forward To More?...Camp Crystal Lake Or Packanack?

24 posts in this topic

For those who played the Beta. We obviously played Higgins Haven to death and that map has no doubt recieved updates. Likely allowing us to access the top part of the barn I bet.

But what im more interested in is what map people are looking forward to playing more of the two maps we haven't played?

The original Camp Crystal Lake or Packanack?

While I look forward to playing both. They were both beautiful locations in the films and probably the most scenic locations of the series outside of maybe Part 3 and Part 6 for me.

Its gotta be the original...from the movie that started it all.

I hope we get some exclusive archery range kills and even a recreation of that spooky bathroom kill that happened to Marcy. Everything, including the armory, with bullets locked in drawers and guns with no ammo, etc. It looked like from the trailer, we even see the cabin Ned entered and was killed in.

Basically, I think the original Crystal Lake is going to be the biggest map of the game and rightfully so.

tumblr_muu47duJkx1rsepkqo1_500.gif

Part 2 is one of my top 3 favourite F13 films.

But I do agree, the original Camp Crystal Lake is going to be so awesome. Archery range, bathrooms, cabins, workshop, the generator hut, the place Neddy was killed, the dock. It has so many locations...will be immense.

I'm also hoping one of the locales on the Part 2 map is the abandoned Camp Blood. They've used the image of the broken down Camp Crystal Lake sign from Part 8 in images they've shared. Could possibly be a hint?

Camp Crystal Lake,we just need Pamela to complete it someday. I will use part 2 Jason on it until she is added. I can't wait to explore this map!

Yeah agree. Part 2 Jason would be the way to play the Camp Crystal Lake Map. If human Pamela is too much of a long shot for the reasons Wes has given - I hope we can at least get Zombie Pamela from Part 3 with the existing mechanics. 

EDIT: Would also love to be able to play these maps in a daytime setting. 

tyrant666 likes this

Both are gonna be great. I'm hoping for a future part 4 map though. would be awesome to see the Jarvis house and as a fan I'd love to see Tommy return to where it all started for him to fight Jason.

tyrant666 likes this

I'm sure I'm going to love all the maps. The Camp Crystal Lake one I think has me most intrigued just because we played Higgins in the beta and The Lodge we kinda have an idea of what to expect from the movies. No idea what to expect from the camp crystal map.

Both are gonna be great. I'm hoping for a future part 4 map though. would be awesome to see the Jarvis house and as a fan I'd love to see Tommy return to where it all started for him to fight Jason.

Hoping for Lazarus and Manhattan maps before that. But yeah, would be great to get the Jarvis house, party house and "Crystal Point" immortalised into the game world. :) 

Im really wanting to see part 4, 6, and even 5 map in the future. I really like the layout of those movie maps. Also would like to see part 8 and 9 somehow. but dont really see that possible or achievable by these guys. unless they done a pre-order for map packs to build funding for the large maps like part 8 and 9

part 4 is a huge fan fav. Im still at lost of why no part 4 skin or map for the release. at least then you wouldve had the first 4 films knocked out.

I can see roy never entering this game because he wasnt jason just a guy in the mask"to easy to kill". so not a big deal skipping that film for now and finishing the maps for part 6, 7, 8, and 9. maybe after those maps are made would be cool to do a what if map using part 5 map with part5 dream jason

If funding is what is going to hold these guys back from finishing this game with a map and jason from each movie. then i hope they have a way of doing another backer or pre-order to help fund the complete version of thise game. 3 maps will work for a short while but i do feel it needs a map and jason from each film to make it complete.

Splatterhouse likes this

What we saw of the Crystal Lake map in the newest trailer look amazing! Jack and Marcie's cabin along with the canoe building where Alice was slapped by Mrs. V. It will be awesome!

I also wonder whether Part 2's map will have the colourful cabins or just the Higgins cabins from the beta. I loved Vicki and Terry's messy room. 

Splatterhouse likes this

The Packanack lodge for sure! Part II is probably my favourite Friday film, so I'm definitely anticipating how the digital recreation will fully look. It's a shame the real lodge is no longer around. I'm so glad Packanack is included in the game.

Wow that's tough! I would have to say probably Packanack though, because of the main lodge. The original was a little generic with only the main cabin being a little bigger, but not by much. The iconic archery range would be fun though, and the shower cabin, and the generator room, ughh, hard call!

Both will be Epic!!! As will my favorite, Higgins Haven. Let the nostalgia roll!!! :)

I'm looking forward to both of them. Maybe Packanack a bit more! I got really burned out on Higgins, but I'm still interested to see if they've made any changes to that map.

I wonder if the fuse box basement will be added to Higgins in the future, as the beta had the door covered by some wood block.

I would like to see it added for authenticity but only someone incredibly stupid would venture down there, when there is only one exit  :lol:

Though thinking about it, with the added Jason "stalk" ability now - would be a good place to lurk in the shadows until you hear a counselor enter.

I would like to see it added for authenticity but only someone incredibly stupid would venture down there, when there is only one exit  :lol:

Though thinking about it, with the added Jason "stalk" ability now - would be a good place to lurk in the shadows until you hear a counselor enter.

Just put some goodies down there :P

Splatterhouse likes this

What would be cool is if fans of the game could do a group trip to Camp Crystal Lake (Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco) since it's the only location that actually still exists in its built-up form. That would be fun! We could all cosplay except I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be nothing but Adams and Erics.

The only thing that really looks like its changed is the amount of bushes and trees around the campsite. Probably some dead ones that needed to be knocked down.