Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
disco romance

Jenny's disproportionate body

20 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I may be nitpicky, but Jenny is one of my faves so I have to say something.

When I checked out the virtual cabin, I was really able to see up close what was bothering me in the beta.

Jenny's chest, arms, and hands don't match the rest of her body. It looks like a small head is resting on a gigantic chest with matching arms and hands, and a pair of regular sized legs.

Am I crazy? Her hands are HUGE. I think the rest of the gals look great, but Jenny needs some readjusting to look more like the girl next door and not JENNYSMASH.

P.S.

I'm just picking because I care. Love what you guys are doing and can't wait to be a part of it!

"Usual suspect anti-criticism of character models protection team" incoming in...3...2...1...

your input is exceedingly valuable, as ever.

As for Jenny, I dunno, I guess I noticed it but never really cared?  I'll have to check the Virtual Cabin myself to refresh my memory.

EDIT:

Took a trip to the Virtual Cabin to get a better visual understanding of what you're saying.  Seeing where you're coming from with the hands but I wouldn't necessarily call it "disproportionate".

I guess what I'm trying to say; I could care less whether they fix it or not.  Some people do have pretty big hands, and even if they are on the bigger side, I'm not busy looking at hands in the game when I'm playing.  As long as they don't look alien to me.

Considering I haven't noticed it up until now I guess I'm biased in the fact that I don't care either way.  Seems like they could tone it down but if they leave it the way it is I'm not complaining.

your input is exceedingly valuable, as ever.

As for Jenny, I dunno, I guess I noticed it but never really cared? I'll have to check the Virtual Cabin myself to refresh my memory.

I don't normally reply to your verbal connotations of bullplop these days. But for this one...I'll make a very special case.

????

When you sarcastically comment that my "input" was "valuable". But then go on in the usual manner of "inputting" yourself about how admittedly very little you "don't care" or have given thought about the original poster's idea. Thank you for your "valuable input"...it's been extremely amusing.

???? ???? ????

Kodiak likes this

I don't normally reply to your verbal connotations of bullplop these days. But for this one...I'll make a very special case.

When you sarcastically comment that my "input" was "valuable". But then go on in the usual manner of "inputting" yourself about how admittedly very little you "don't care" or have given thought about the original poster's idea. Thank you for your "valuable input"...it's been extremely amusing.

It sounds like you have a genuine obsession with me if you're gonna take personal matters and sarcastic jabs at me in unrelated threads.

Nobody else does the same.

The Preppy Guy likes this

"your input is exceedingly valuable, as ever."

You started with the sarcasm. ???? Anyone on here can see that themselves a few posts up. It's plain to see. ;)

I never had a problem with the hands, but I did notice in the VC that she had humongous breasts.

It popped because Tiffany and Deborah are wearing baggy tops, Vanessa seems to be proportionned normally and although A.J. also seems well equipped shall we say, she is THICCTM all around so it didn't make her look unnatural.

So I agree that because of her slim waist and especially the pose she has in the VC, she doesn seem rather oddly proportionned, however, it never seemed that way in the actual game to me, so I don't think they need to change anything. As long as she doesn't stand like she does in the VC, she looks good

I think there is a video on YouTube showing the player models without clothes if you really want to make sure if she's proportional. Clothing can make the figure look different in the shoulders waist hips etc...

"your input is exceedingly valuable, as ever."

You started with the sarcasm. Anyone on here can see that themselves a few posts up. It's plain to see. ;)

You called it 100%, that's hilarious.

I'm sure Jpops would love to come see this.

I never had a problem with the hands, but I did notice in the VC that she had humongous breasts.

It popped because Tiffany and Deborah are wearing baggy tops, Vanessa seems to be proportionned normally and although A.J. also seems well equipped shall we say, she is THICCTM all around so it didn't make her look unnatural.

So I agree that because of her slim waist and especially the pose she has in the VC, she doesn seem rather oddly proportionned, however, it never seemed that way in the actual game to me, so I don't think they need to change anything. As long as she doesn't stand like she does in the VC, she looks good

hqdefault.jpg

ResolutionBlaze likes this

Haven't really noticed to be honest. Everybody has a different opinion though.

She's basically Chris, Alice, Ginny and Trish all rolled into one. I have no issues there.

I thought I remembered the devs saying something about nudity with the models in the early parts of development. Then more recently, they backtracked on that because it was too difficult to deal with ratings.

In any event, its no big deal. I remember seeing a lot of nastiness during the streams in beta about Tiffany having a better ass than Vanessa, when black girls should have the better asses. Its gets silly after awhile.

tumblr_mhx7qwDb3N1s5w9a4o2_r1_250.gif

Having all the female characters with the same boob size makes me feel like not accurate representation of women in gaming and like there should be a diverse number of boobs for all the typa women #girlpower

Having all the female characters with the same boob size makes me feel like not accurate representation of women in gaming and like there should be a diverse number of boobs for all the typa women #girlpower

I'm not saying to make all of them look the same, I just think Jenny looks oddly shaped compared to the rest of the female cast.

Jenny's deformities are a karmic balance to her high "luck" stat.

And speaking of hands...

...It's not -that- unusual for women to have huge hands.

I work in manufacturing, and a few of the shorter women have hands that are comparable to those of taller men.

Friday_13th_Choking_Animation_(Great_Bai