K_Mast2017

Savini Jason possibilities & other Jason weapons

111 posts in this topic

What do you guys think the lower body of the Savini Jason will look like? Was wondering if all of you had any ideas to what they think his weapon will be & anyone have any opinions on the what they think the stats should/will be? Was also curious as to what other weapons you'd like to see other Jason skins have.

Someone did an outline of the weapon he was holding after they brightened the picture up. It looked like he was holding some kind of hell/death battle scythe. Personally don't think people will like it...if that is the case. Even something like a tar covered flaming machete for this model would probably be more warmly received (no pun intended).

The-Almighty-Zugs likes this

If hell wasn't enough to put him down: Doubt a counselor with a fire poker will do anything. He's probably got really slow swimming speed, high health and boosted shift speed. I'm glad I bought him and I think he will have a scythe, I would prefer a machete though.

A War Scythe or Glave would be interesting.. kind of weird for Jason tho.

Jason has always used tools or odd items to kill his targets, Machetes, Wood hatchets, Shears.. a rock, stuff like that. Hes not a conventional weapons kind of killer.

A Wheat scythe is impractical enough to be fun, but it doesn't make much sense for Jason to have one.

A Devils fork/Trident, Like a charred black giant metal Pitchfork would be the best choice IMO. Its thematic and totally Jasons speed.

It's a tutu with ballerina slippers for the lower half and a rubber ducky inner tube around his waist. All on fire of course.

They didn't wanna spoil the surprise by revealing it yet.

His weapon is a rubber mallet that makes dog chew toy noises and spews glittery hellfire.

What if he has no lower body? He could be gliding around, leaving behind a trail of glowy occult energy! ;)

And he gets that without even having to locate books of forgotten occult lore during gameplay!?!? Shenanigans! 

Splatterhouse likes this

It's a tutu with ballerina slippers for the lower half and a rubber ducky inner tube around his waist. All on fire of course.

They didn't wanna spoil the surprise by revealing it yet.

His weapon is a rubber mallet that makes dog chew toy noises and spews glittery hellfire.

But you can only get this by going through the singing talking toilet seats after summoning demon dogs.

But you can only get this by going through the singing talking toilet seats after summoning demon dogs.

You also need Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket to Hell.

DialM likes this

I think a pitchfork or scythe sounds the best. Both are farm tools so it would make sense for Jason to find them laying around and they would be unique from the other weapons.

Both also fit the "Hell" theme. Pitchfork being like the devil and scythe for Death.

I will be very disappointed if it's another axe, We have enough axes.

I think a pitchfork or scythe sounds the best. Both are farm tools so it would make sense for Jason to find them laying around and they would be unique from the other weapons.

Both also fit the "Hell" theme. Pitchfork being like the devil and scythe for Death.

I will be very disappointed if it's another axe, We have enough axes.

I agree there's too many axes

I'm disappointed a chainsaw wasn't added somehow. Either as a Jason weapon or counsellor. Oh well. There's always hope for a texas chainsaw massacre game.

I'm disappointed a chainsaw wasn't added somehow. Either as a Jason weapon or counsellor. Oh well. There's always hope for a texas chainsaw massacre game.

Jason never used a chainsaw

Jason never walked around with fire in his mask. That's in the game.

Tom Savini never created a "Jason" after "Jason goes to Hell"...now he has. Theres the difference.

The overuse of Jason with a chainsaw in media references in the last 30 years has become almost a parody. I'm glad we won't see it.

Tom Savini never created a "Jason" after "Jason goes to Hell"...now he has. Theres the difference.

The overuse of Jason with a chainsaw in media references in the last 30 years has become almost a parody. I'm glad we won't see it.

I see your point and respect your opinion. However, Tom has now created a new Jason, with fire,  therefore it's now canon. So, if Tom created a Jason with a chainsaw, it would also be canon. All I'm saying is that it would be cool. I don't want to start a 'flame war.'

I see your point and respect your opinion. However, Tom has now created a new Jason, with fire, therefore it's now canon. So, if Tom created a Jason with a chainsaw, it would also be canon. All I'm saying is that it would be cool. I don't want to start a 'flame war.'

No flame wars with me bud. I totally understand what you're saying. ;) Our points meet in the middle as a chainsaw would be outside canon...but you quite correctly point out if Tom Savini armed his new Jason with a chainsaw that spitted flames and blood... everyone would be all over it. ;)

I see your point and respect your opinion. However, Tom has now created a new Jason, with fire, therefore it's now canon. So, if Tom created a Jason with a chainsaw, it would also be canon. All I'm saying is that it would be cool. I don't want to start a 'flame war.'

I feel it would look terrible due to the overused cliche of him using one in parodies.the weed eater in 7 was cool,but keep him using melee to emphasize strength and stealth.

I don't think it would technically be canon but like all things Friday the 13th, it will never die. ;)

Honestly chainsaws are one of my favorite slasher weapons.

The whole concept of a chainsaw is just fucking scary. Even the sound it makes is intimidating.

I wouldn't be adverse to Jason using one in a DLC skin down the road.

The only real problem is that the chainsaw is kind of Leatherfaces signature weapon.

It would be REALLY cool if F13 got the rights to drop Leatherface in as a DLC character somewhere down the road. Maybe replace stalk with some crazy sprint like hes famous for. But thats fairly unlikely as this is a F13 game.

/Shrug

Personally I hope that there's never a chainsaw in this game. In certain games, they work (i.e.: Resident Evil) as they fit the tone of the game, but I think in Friday the 13th they would kind of disrupt the setting. Jason's not really been one for using mechanical weapons, he's always had some form of melee weapon and his brute strength. He's a very quiet killer.

If he started running around with a chainsaw I think it'd kind of disrupt the game. Not only would we hear it, but it would make the gore borderline distasteful - as much blood and gore as possible just for the sake of blood and gore. 

Dont think me rude, but I have to...

If he started running around with a chainsaw I think it'd kind of disrupt the game. Not only would we hear it, but it would make the gore borderline distasteful - as much blood and gore as possible just for the sake of blood and gore. 

Have you ever SEEN a Friday the 13th movie? :|

Friday the 13th is an exploitation slasher from the 80s. Key word, EXPLOITATION... The word distasteful has literally NO MEANING in a sentence describing the F13 continuity.

This is a movie series that in its first movie had a dumbass running around in the equivalent of offensive stereotypical Indian blackface. It thrives on the concept of murdering sexually active half naked teens and early 20 somethings. Each film literally got away with as much gore as it was humanly possible to get past the ratings board at the time. The whole REASON for the SEASON in slasher movies is blood and gore.

Please don't put Jason on some classy movie pedestal with high standards, he doesn't want it. The F13 movies where built on a glorious lack of taste, and thats why we loved them. <3