thatdudescott

Create A Jason

29 posts in this topic

Somewhere (far) down the line I'd love to be able to mix and match Jason's abilities and looks. Part VIII body with the original Part III mask and shift maxed out. The different looks could be tricky,which is why I don't expect it,but perhaps the custom abilities could happen.

Uh, idk.

Seeing a Mr. Potato Head mishmash of a Jason coming after you might take one out of the experience. Especially if people start being anti-aesthetic. 

Eh.

I'd prefer just to have a Community Made Jason rather than a weird amalgamation.  A fan Jason on his own would be far cooler to me than seeing mix-and-match Jason.

We could create a Jason via concept art/modeled skin, and we can vote on each Jason and the one that gets the top votes are selected to be put in the game.

That'd be a great way to involve the community in a significant way but not in a way that is detrimental to the game.

Splatterhouse and DialM like this

jasoncostume7.jpg

I call him Shitty Jason. I recommend he be super bad and hard to play, the ultimate challenge as killer.

I think I dressed up as this Jason in Grade 8. :)

It's crazy, it's only been in the last ten years anything better than that P.O.S. has become available.

Edit:

Off-topic but the day I got my first "real" mask is the day I finally put 'Shit Jason' to rest.

image.jpg

Yay, pink bathroom selfie!

Ive been a fan of jason for a long time but havent got myself a mask yet.

Ive been a fan of jason for a long time but havent got myself a mask yet.

You should take the plunge someday- there's folks who make Jason X and Uber masks also. :)

You should take the plunge someday- there's folks who make Jason X and Uber masks also. :)

Will one day its just about having the money and where to display it when i do get one

jasoncostume7.jpg

I call him Shitty Jason. I recommend he be super bad and hard to play, the ultimate challenge as killer.

"So....do you think we should pick up that hitchiker? Seems like a honest lookin sort of fella"

It's crazy, it's only been in the last ten years anything better than that P.O.S. has become available.

Edit:

Off-topic but the day I got my first "real" mask is the day I finally put 'Shit Jason' to rest.

image.jpg

Yay, pink bathroom selfie!

That's really cool. First piece of horror memorabilla I'm tempted to get to go alongside my Hellraiser box replica  :)

JPop or mod: I am truly sorry for the double post, had cats fighting for my lap and instead of editing my original I quoted it. In good faith, I have attempted to edit/merge/delete one of the topics to no avail. Yell at me if you must.

I admit to not being a forum wizard, so if you could whisper me directions for how to do it in case it happens again, that would be groovy.

jasoncostume7.jpg

I'll have to say,i hate those cheap transparent masks wich only have a few holes,it's like the peoples who made these were lazy and didnt bothered to make them look a bit more decent,they could have added the missing holes and painted the interior white/cream (the original part 3 mask was also made like that by painting the interior) at least like that it would had looked much more decent.

True the 2 masks i have are made by Neca,while i could order a true one from an artisan with even better details and better quality,but hey at least the Neca mask look better than those cheap transparent pieces of s***.

That's really cool. First piece of horror memorabilla I'm tempted to get to go alongside my Hellraiser box replica  :)JPop or mod: I am truly sorry for the double post, had cats fighting for my lap and instead of editing my original I quoted it. In good faith, I have attempted to edit/merge/delete one of the topics to no avail. Yell at me if you must. I admit to not being a forum wizard, so if you could whisper me directions for how to do it in case it happens again, that would be groovy.

Nice- I want a puzzle box someday. :)

Nice- I want a puzzle box someday. :)

Yeah, they are very cool:

20170413_073616.jpg

This ran me $125.00 at a horror convention (Days of the Dead) that I went to in Chicago. Got a few friends who are vendors and travel to all of them. They're awesome weekend long parties centered on horror that I highly recommend.

Not sure if you can get an idea of the craftsmanship and heft from this pic, but it is top notch. To give ya an idea, I dropped it in the bathroom where I took it to dust prior to snapping the pic. It took no damage but the vinyl tile is missing a nice chunk now, lol.

They're made of metal and hand crafted, so you really get what ya pay for. Best examples I've ever seen and miles above the cheapies. Was worth it to me just to be able to hold the real box any time I want, LOL.

thatdudescott likes this

20170413_073616.jpg

This ran me $125.00 at a horror convention (Days of the Dead) that I went to in Chicago. Got a few friends who are vendors and travel to all of them. They're awesome weekend long parties centered on horror that I highly recommend.

Not sure if you can get an idea of the craftsmanship and heft from this pic, but it is top notch. To give ya an idea, I dropped it in the bathroom where I took it to dust prior to snapping the pic. It took no damage but the vinyl tile is missing a nice chunk now, lol.

They're made of metal and hand crafted, so you really get what ya pay for. Best examples I've ever seen and miles above the cheapies. Was worth it to me just to be able to hold the real box any time I want, LOL.

That thing is gorgeous- definitely worth the price.

I've only been to one horror convention but it was a blast.

20170413_073616.jpg

No shit? That's where I got mine also lol. I got the last one that plays music when you turn the circle.

Smartz1 likes this

No shit? That's where I got mine also lol. I got the last one that plays music when you turn the circle.

Very nice. This is the non-musical one. At least when I was there, this one was 50 bucks cheaper, so I went with it. The music one was cool, but not 50 bucks worth of cool, LOL. Especially considering it was an impulse buy and not budgeted.