wes

Counselor Stats (Near Final)

311 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Santi_Lee said:

Reduce A.J. stealth instead of Tiffany's stealth? That is so wrong... Okno.

Anyways, this is my opinion on character stats.

And this is how i would like to see the Mean Girl "Melanie" and the Hippie Stoner "Stan" if they were added to game, lol.

I think the mean girl needs to have more luck. This trope was very privileged in the films, so in turn they should be fortunate in their stats (sort of like the female Chad.) The difference between them is less speed for the mean girl, but more stealth and stamina. Composure should stay low as the mean girl typically "lost her cool" in the films, so it should reflect in her stats as well.

I think the Hippie Guy should be the Party Animal trope instead (implies drugs and alcohol without outright saying it.) Low luck, stamina, and stealth, but high composure and speed.

How are you guys planning on using your perks? Will you be supplementing your counselors' weaknesses (like making a Vanessa with stealth, repair or composure perks) or will you make coked up versions of your counselors (like a Vanessa with speed and stamina perks).

Personnally, my main is going to be Tiffany and since even with low repair anf composure I found it pretty easy to survive with her, I think I'm going to use my perks to just make her more fun (like knock out chance perks and other combat perks)

I want to be playing her when I kill Jason for the first time, she's the trope I'm most excited to see finally get her revenge on Jason!

RichWalk9891 likes this

@SexDrugs&Tea: I think I will be using Adam the most, and I plan to use perks that are geared towards improving his low stealth to help him stick around other counselors without attracting too much attention.

If I'm not lucky with the perks bonuses, I'll probably stick with Deborah and A.J. and use stamina/speed-based perks to help them escape into another building easier if Jason finds me.

SexDrugs&Tea likes this

6 hours ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

How are you guys planning on using your perks? Will you be supplementing your counselors' weaknesses (like making a Vanessa with stealth, repair or composure perks) or will you make coked up versions of your counselors (like a Vanessa with speed and stamina perks).

Personnally, my main is going to be Tiffany and since even with low repair anf composure I found it pretty easy to survive with her, I think I'm going to use my perks to just make her more fun (like knock out chance perks and other combat perks)

I want to be playing her when I kill Jason for the first time, she's the trope I'm most excited to see finally get her revenge on Jason!

In most games, I usually have no "main" but so far, I'm liking Eric for objectives, Adam for strength and then AJ for stealth.

Eric I'd probably try to make up for his low speed or strength

Adam I'd go stealth perks, or intel perks

and AJ I prob go for speed so if stealth fails, I ain't dead yet.

9 hours ago, Gents said:

In most games, I usually have no "main" but so far, I'm liking Eric for objectives, Adam for strength and then AJ for stealth.

Eric I'd probably try to make up for his low speed or strength

Adam I'd go stealth perks, or intel perks

and AJ I prob go for speed so if stealth fails, I ain't dead yet.

Honestly think he needs more attention to his stamina. Isn't it only a 2?

1 hour ago, disco romance said:

If you mean Eric, I think they did that cause he is the "chubby" guy.

An just saying, we assume people close to fat are bad at running.

Which proves right at times when we see people like this in media or maybe

in real life. It depends if you really want to be true to media or real life almost or say fuck it

and give him good speed like the next person for "it's just a game" purposes. When really it's suppose

to reflect tropes.

Eric is actually a 3, where Jenny is a 3 too. Which I find odd but I guess you gotta have your "pairings"??

Now, Eric with a stamina Perk or two, maybe even a Speed one if available...that's gonna be a bit of a nasty surprise to Jason, as Eric hot-foots it away off into the distance.

2 hours ago, disco romance said:

Eric does have the lowest Stamina value, yes, but the trade-off is that his Stamina will regenerate the fastest out of all Counselors so far. Vanessa can run for miles, but once her Stamina runs out she'll have to rest for a while to regain her lost energy before she can sprint again.

I'd imagine that Eric will be quite difficult to catch if he is given the right perk that supplements his Stamina in some way. He may even be a danger to a Jason that is unable to run or has a handicap to his Shift ability.

Mmm, which would be Part VII the most.

That's the one that had the biggest difficulty with the Beta Vanessas, though there have been changes since then to help him out some.

5 hours ago, disco romance said:

Yeah, I guess I meant Speed or Stam, but more importantly stamina.