wes

Counselor Stats (Near Final)

325 posts in this topic

Hey campers!

Thought I would take a moment and share the stat screens for counselors. There still may be some minor tweaks to these stats leading right up to launch, but this list is pretty dang close to what you'll experience when we launch. 

Bonus: You'll find some clothing options and perks on these screens too. ;)

ch96Bcc.jpg

Ynam804.jpg

LgNAAXE.jpg

ltABbZn.jpg

vt4CsZQ.jpg

KOVKOoW.jpg

fQfPkVp.jpg

Cgo23DU.jpg

hjQ7Upk.jpg

PZBFakt.jpg

Enjoy! 

-W

tyrant666, Twil, LewisG18 and 24 others like this

Also, important to note. ALL STAMINA was tweaked. This accounts for total stamina pool and stamina regen. Everyone got a slight bump to stamina regen. So just because you see Deb at 3/10 and say Vanessa at 9/10, don't get too bent out of shape. Deborah regens pretty damn quickly. Vanessa, not so much. So there are two characteristics relevant to stamina to consider. Once you get in and start playing, you'll see/feel what I'm talking about. 

But as is, we feel it gives good differentiation between the counselors, without making one character super OP, while others not so much. 

-W

Wes can you tell us anything at all about console cert, like what staqge you are at or if Sony and MS hagve even started testing it?

He's probably not going to answer but I feel like he's teasing a reveal. Maybe this Friday we will get substantial news.

Really great post, thanks! I've always wondered about luck though. What minor increases exactly does it give?

I can already imagine that trait for Adam is called "Lone Wolf" it probably increases his skills when by himself or something xD and beautiful! It's looking more and more promising that we'll see some news soon I hope <3

Awesome!!! Oooooh I see you might be able to pick outfits for them! Very cool. I'm surprised that Adams intelligence is not a bit higher, isn't he kinda supposed to be the bad boy grease monkey?

Vanessa is back up to 10 speed and 9 stamina again eh? Wonder how that's going to work now with all the changes. 

My guess is that she will be one of the last unlockable counselor.

My guess is that she will be one of the last unlockable counselor.

They also said that stamina/speed got tweaked since the beta

ConnectTheKings likes this

Considering Adam was hailed left and right as "I love my car/Love to work on my car/car car car" guy, I'm surprised to see his Intelligence so low. Wouldn't it make more sense that Adam could repair a car far faster than Deborah or anyone else?

Liva and ConnectTheKings like this