Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Citizen Pain

Switching Access Code

3 posts in this topic

Looking primarily for feedback in case anyone has previous experience with this. Due to my PC being quite outdated I've realized that a console access key would better suit my needs. I participated in the initial kickstarter and emailed through the kickstarter accordingly, but is there a better outlet for finding out if it is possible to receive a console access key on release as opposed to PC? Has anyone else made a similar request with positive results? Can't locate anything in the forums but my search skills could be weaksauce.

Any info is appreciated and please let me know if my inquiry is better-suited for a different board/medium,

Looking primarily for feedback in case anyone has previous experience with this. Due to my PC being quite outdated I've realized that a console access key would better suit my needs. I participated in the initial kickstarter and emailed through the kickstarter accordingly, but is there a better outlet for finding out if it is possible to receive a console access key on release as opposed to PC? Has anyone else made a similar request with positive results? Can't locate anything in the forums but my search skills could be weaksauce.

Any info is appreciated and please let me know if my inquiry is better-suited for a different board/medium,

i had an issue with backerkit and asked on twitter about it. then i got asked to dm one of their crew who then fixed it shortly after. so i'd try twitter.