Skilled Apple

About Time I Made An Account Here

12 posts in this topic

BOOM.

After a few months, I have finally come around to make a dang forum account.

What's up everyone! I'm Jason, and I'm a pretty big fan of F13 and the game! Excited to finally get in with the community as we near the release of F13 game! A bit of background, I'm from Southern USA, and I love to eat Chick-Fil-A & Stream horror games. I streamed a good bit of Friday the 13th beta back in December, and had a ton of fun playing with a bunch of F13 fans! I play on PS4 Primarily, but I also have a PC & Xbox that get love. I plan on getting F13 for PS4 & PC at launch, and getting the Xbox version down the road.

Anyways, I hope to become an active member, thank y'all for having me!

Riskman2982 likes this

Welcome Jason! Glad to have ya on board. I'll be playing on PC and PS4, so we may definitely cross patchs at some point. 

Hey Skilled Apple!

You might not remember me but I sat in a few streams early in the morning while I was supposed to be working. What can I say? Watching you play the beta was more entertaining than workinf on servers, lol. Anyway, I also happen to be named Jason.

Welcome to the forums and hope to see you in-game!

Hey Skilled Apple!

You might not remember me but I sat in a few streams early in the morning while I was supposed to be working. What can I say? Watching you play the beta was more entertaining than workinf on servers, lol. Anyway, I also happen to be named Jason.

Welcome to the forums and hope to see you in-game!

That's awesome! I won't tell anyone what we do at work haha! 

And thank you for the welcome everyone! Glad to see so many cool people already! I hope to find myself at camp with you all :)

Welcome to the forums, glad you had a lot of fun with the Beta. It'll be good seeing this game getting streamed again in the future.

Even when I'm playing, I'd like to check out some streams when I'm not!

Skilled Apple likes this