wes

Saved by the Bell

28 posts in this topic

These kind of details are so cool, i'm glad to know that the game is in the hands of true fans
Although, i love to find the details by my own, WITHOUT SPOILERS!

Can we have a $0.49 DLC pack after release with a bell kill?

Trying to imagine this.  Jason ringing dinnertime with your head. "Come and get it!"

neeeeeeeeeeeerds. 

You're sitting at the same table, guy. Now gimme your lunch money.

These kind of details are so cool, i'm glad to know that the game is in the hands of true fans

Although, i love to find the details by my own, WITHOUT SPOILERS!

Then why read stuff in the "About the game" forum? This is like somebody opening their Christmas gifts a week early then crying on Christmas morning that they already know what they got. 

If a teacher pops a test, I know I'm in a mess 'cause I was offed by a machete last night...

I'd say that you're a mess, test or not.

Honkytonkgamer likes this

This is very nice! Like many people here, the more faithful this game gets to the movies in term of details the happier I am. And yes Ben, we're probably a bunch of nerds here for the most part, yourself included! ;)

Then why read stuff in the "About the game" forum? This is like somebody opening their Christmas gifts a week early then crying on Christmas morning that they already know what they got. 

He posted on twitter :C this kind of thing just makes me anxious  :lol: i demand the "BIG NEWS"!! not the little spoilers one

Hey all, if we are suddenly adding random stuff from the movies,I want to see the grocery store and the bikers from part 3 as DLC,SOMWEHERE  DOWN THE LINE,LOL !

He posted on twitter :C this kind of thing just makes me anxious  :lol: i demand the "BIG NEWS"!! not the little spoilers one

Well your mistake is being on Twitter! 

As far as being anxious, I'm playing Dishonored 2. It has a character who wears a skull mask and blinks (teleports) around stabbing foes and cutting them limb from limb. The whole time I'm thinking of F13, so I get the feeling.

Also big news or little spoiler? You decide. Lark Voorhees of Saved by the Bell is not related to Jason. 

Edited a typo/slight mistake.

SHODANFreeman likes this

That was like the tiniest thing missing that just a handful (it felt) of us spotted missing, and yet you still put it in there now. Above and beyond the call the duty here!

Future patch note prediction - "Patch 1.07 - adjusted a bale of hay in the Higgins Haven barn to the correct angle placed by Rick."

Would be a cool environment kill. Have Jason bash the counselors head against the bell making it ring. Could be heard across the map lol.

Every time the bell rings a counselor gets their wings!

-"It's a Wonderful Life"

That's right.....that's right!

Every time the bell rings a counselor gets their wings!

-"It's a Wonderful Life"

That gives me an idea!

Bell Kill: Jason slams the counselor's head into the bell, pulls their arms back until they look like wings, and then slams the bell into their head.

That gives me an idea!

Bell Kill: Jason slams the counselor's head into the bell, pulls their arms back until they look like wings, and then slams the bell into their head.

Jason may be creative with his kills, but he ain't an artist.