King0fHarts

Hi everybody

18 posts in this topic

Hey everyone my name is Anthony, I absolutely love Friday the 13th. No I don't know all the behind the scene facts or anything like that I just love watching the films and watch Emperor Jason Voorhees do his thing. I'm crazy excited for the game it's going to be like making my own Friday the 13th movie aha.

Riskman2982 likes this

Hello Anthony, and welcome to the forums!

I get what you mean about loving F13. I think most of us do, hehe. Anyway, hope to see you in-game!

Thanks everybody also if you are wondering who's that guy who's going to try to kill you when your Jason mmmm.. that might be me

Heh...prepare to meet a grisly end a few times until we figure out how it works.

G'day mate welcome to the bloody forums now leap on a kangaroo and play a didgeridoo. 

Jk, I'm not Australian and I am sorry to anyone who I may have offended by this "Impression"

Seriously tho, welcome.  

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully it won't be too long before you can get hands-on with the game.

Hey everyone the names Henry, new to the forum and looking forward to playing this on PS4 when this drop looking to get a group so anyone interested let me know