Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smartz1

Hello!

6 posts in this topic

Hello all. I am in love with this game already :) I've been a horror fan since early on. First two movies I remember as a kid were F13 and Nightmare. The grandparents explained it being fantasy and all and we watched it. I think I've turned out ok :)

Anyway, I've been recuperating from back surgery and binge watching all the oldies when I stumbled on this game. Had to do some lurking and then pre-order. Hopefully, it'll come out while I'm still laid up with any luck so I can get a good healthy binge on it too.

Thanks for having me and glad to be a part of the community!

PS the site is acting wonky on the tablet putting in periods and such to posts. Sorry for the couple edits; I tend to be a bit of a grammar nazi on myself. I've already read the rules about multiple edits and will do my best to comply. Tablet behaviour notwithstanding.

1 person likes this

Hello!

I hope you are not in too much pain with your surgery. Seems like we are getting closer and closer with each day and with backer kit closing tomorrow, I'd bet a release date might follow within a week or two.

Anyway, hope you feel better but...not better enough to avoid a binge of F13 with us!

Hope to see you in-game soon!

Welcome to the forums! Do hope your recuperation goes well.

Welcome to the forums Smartz!