Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

286 posts in this topic

I assume each outfit will probably fit the characters archetype, which is fine but I'd like to mix it up a bit more than that personally. I agree with you on the recolors, in fact it'd just be odd if they didn't have recolored versions.

I'm hoping we get recolor options for the DLC clothing pack as well. I can't wait to see them, haha. :) 

FinalBoy likes this

Girl-next-door Jenny could have some sort of Donna reed outfit. Preppy Chad could have a tuxedo...

Slutty girl Tiffany  could have, well, more upscale slutty outfit dress with high heels?

Edgy characters Adam and AJ could have BDSM kink outfits.

Eric could have whatever cosplay he wears when he goes LARPing as his level 6 wizard.

MutantTaco and Liva like this

Girl-next-door Jenny could have some sort of Donna reed outfit. Preppy Chad could have a tuxedo...

Slutty girl Tiffany  could have, well, more upscale slutty outfit dress with high heels?

Eric could have whatever cosplay he wears when he goes LARPing as his level 6 wizard.

Not sure if you're serious but I'm not into the cosplay, tuxedo, kink ideas- they're camps counselors, it would cheapen the whole atmosphere of the game.

Risinggrave likes this

Not sure if you're serious but I'm not into the cosplay, tuxedo, kink ideas- they're camps counselors, it would cheapen the whole atmosphere of the game.

You're right, this is serious business. Nobody would wear costumes.

a661b-friday_the_13th_2.png?w=1600&h=900

Santi_Lee likes this

How about a costume with Tiffany covering her booty hole. Leave something to the imagination

Bit of a difference between a character wearing a headress fooling around, and 7 counselors running around dressed as James Bond, or in gimp suits. How's a female counselor supposed to run in heels?

Tripping. A lot.

Justification for dressy+heels, tuxedo outfits is Jason attacked when they were having a more formal event (maybe only on certain maps =P ). I was initially thinking of the part 8 party but then went back and realized they weren't dressed that formally, except for the chaperones and the crew.

Bathing suit outfit -- Jason appeared while they were swimming (also works for skinnydipping but I understand there can't be outright nudity in order to deal with ESRB with less headaches)

Kinky outfits (maybe not gimp suit though), they were having naughty premarital sex. This goes for underwear outfits too for less edgy characters. Underwear situation has happened!

Bath towel outfit, Jason attacked while they were in the shower. My favorite part of part 9! =D

heels1.png Capture.pngimage.png <-- the heels chris wears ;PCapture.png or let's not forget Pam who ran very very far in those heels Capture.png Edit: Or Capture.pngand the lovely Capture.png

I mean it's not like they're wearing stilettos, more like 3 inches if you ask me. And as long as you run midfoot or forefoot first (instead of heel-strike) then you should be just fine. 

https://youtu.be/WJ2DC2X1e5k?t=51s

And I'll leave you with this video, the heels had to be 7 cm high by the way. 

Bit of a difference between a character wearing a headress fooling around, and 7 counselors running around dressed as James Bond, or in gimp suits. How's a female counselor supposed to run in heels?

Running shoes also have a bit of heel. So running in heels isn't that much of a stretch, unless it's the really tall ones, but they weren't "that" popular in the 80's. 

runbloggers-guide-to-minimalist-running-

Edit: And let's not forget, Tiffany isn't going to run a marathon here, at most I would call it a sprint, none of them are really running long distance. (and short distance is very possible in heels)

JyusannichiKibou likes this

They can probably run in low chunky heels and wedges. But nothing fancy realistically.

<--- The heels had to be at least 7 cm high.

I still just want swimsuit clothing for everyone. Bikini's for the girls and speedo's for the guys. As mentioned it totally fits in with campers by a lake. Wouldn't be out of place at all especially since Jason has chased down and killed multiple people in their swimsuits before.

Don't need nudity in the game but swimwear will provide the 'sex appeal' aspect of the 80's horror films just fine. Just don't chump out and put the guys in board shorts. Speedo it up!

Impactedmedal38 likes this

I still just want swimsuit clothing for everyone. Bikini's for the girls and speedo's for the guys. As mentioned it totally fits in with campers by a lake. Wouldn't be out of place at all especially since Jason has chased down and killed multiple people in their swimsuits before.

Don't need nudity in the game but swimwear will provide the 'sex appeal' aspect of the 80's horror films just fine. Just don't chump out and put the guys in board shorts. Speedo it up!

I grew up on the beach and from what I remember of the 80's it was mostly short-shorts for men. Yes, there was always the unnerving occasional tourist in a speedo but they weren't really everywhere. Like one a day maybe. You have to take into consideration everyone's personal view of their body.

I'd say only 1 out of the 5 counselors would wear a speedo- probably Chad to be honest. Wearing a speedo in the 80's was pretty douchey. The edgy guy would wear cut off jeans, the jock would be in short shorts as well as LaChappa and I have no idea about the Kenny guy.

Babalonkie and MutantTaco like this

Why would the counselors all be wearing swimwear at night though?

How many times have counselors gone skinny dipping at night? Or how the counselors could have just come back from a day of swimming as night set in and are warming up around the fire as Jason pops up.

Also it is in fact just a game. It's already established the game begins at what would constitute the last 20 min of the movie when people realize Jason is there. But typically most everyone is dead by then wheras game wise, all but one are alive.

So trying to apply real world logic to EVERY exact detail isn't necessary.

It remains that the counselors having swimwear clothing would fit in just fine.

Also @Bears;

I get what you're saying but Eric is the main one I would see wearing board shorts (and I'm perfectly ok with that lol).

But I personally hate the cop out most people do with putting the girls in skimpy bikini's and the guys are always just in shorts.

Think of it like them always putting a girl in panties but she always has a huge bulky heavy sweater on too so you can't even see any definition of her breasts.

Now imagine the guys always being in speedos and shirtless while the girls only show off their lower half, the top is always concealed by baggy shirts.

Eventually you kinda just want fairplay on seeing the girls show off their boobs in a bikini no?

That's how I feel about the guys and speedos.

How many times have counselors gone skinny dipping at night? Or how the counselors could have just come back from a day of swimming as night set in and are warming up around the fire as Jason pops up.

Also it is in fact just a game. It's already established the game begins at what would constitute the last 20 min of the movie when people realize Jason is there. But typically most everyone is dead by then wheras game wise, all but one are alive.

So trying to apply real world logic to EVERY exact detail isn't necessary.

It remains that the counselors having swimwear clothing would fit in just fine.

Also @Bears;

I get what you're saying but Eric is the main one I would see wearing board shorts (and I'm perfectly ok with that lol).

But I personally hate the cop out most people do with putting the girls in skimpy bikini's and the guys are always just in shorts.

Think of it like them always putting a girl in panties but she always has a huge bulky heavy sweater on too so you can't even see any definition of her breasts.

Now imagine the guys always being in speedos and shirtless while the girls only show off their lower half, the top is always concealed by baggy shirts.

Eventually you kinda just want fairplay on seeing the girls show off their boobs in a bikini no?

That's how I feel about the guys and speedos.

Maybe I'm just weird but I think guys with swim shorts look much better than guys with speedos. Aside from personal preference though I think each counseler having a different swimsuit attire based on their stereotype would be nice and seperate them as their own person.

Maybe I'm just weird but I think guys with swim shorts look much better than guys with speedos. Aside from personal preference though I think each counseler having a different swimsuit attire based on their stereotype would be nice and seperate them as their own person.

I'd be totally ok with this so long as Adam got a speedo >_>

Exactly. Eric should wear something an insecure nerd would wear (maybe even the rare dorky man-onesie). Deborah would wear a one piece. Tiffany would wear butt-floss.

MutantTaco likes this

I grew up on the beach and from what I remember of the 80's it was mostly short-shorts for men. Yes, there was always the unnerving occasional tourist in a speedo but they weren't really everywhere. Like one a day maybe. You have to take into consideration everyone's personal view of their body.

I'd say only 1 out of the 5 counselors would wear a speedo- probably Chad to be honest. Wearing a speedo in the 80's was pretty douchey. The edgy guy would wear cut off jeans, the jock would be in short shorts as well as LaChappa and I have no idea about the Kenny guy.

You're somewhat right, so the men's swimwear would continue to become smaller and smaller till it reached its peak in 1970's then it would slowly begin to become longer etc. It's important to note that a lot of people still wore the very very small pieces of swimwear in the 80's, while the majority slowly would take the fashion trend of a "bit" longer shorts, remember, these weren't even reaching half thigh down, though more and more would pick up the trend till it reached just above the knees in the 90's where it did stay through the 2000, and then would shrink back again to mid thigh in 2015 etc. But it's worth mentioning that while the "longer" shorts did become popular in the 90's the "speedos" so to say, didn't really die out like a lot of the earlier swimwear from say the 1920 and such. 

So the 80's where the first Friday the 13th Films are based is a really hard place for fashion since it's the first time the swimwear becomes longer, but it's still very short, we also see some swimwear in the movie 

615922d0a92e8765ac54cdc24a96242f.jpg

But it really depends on where you are in the world (as fashion is very different from place to place.) 

Why would the counselors all be wearing swimwear at night though?

Why would Samantha go out and swim in the middle of the nigh (Friday the 13th The Final Chapter) ;P But a lot of people like to swim a bit at night, it's not unheard of.

Also JyusannichiKibou l don't think Deborah or AJ etc. would really need a swimsuit, as you don't need to give everyone swimsuits, Sara doesn't go skinny dipping with the others afterall, :P 

Also JyusannichiKibou l don't think Deborah or AJ etc. would really need a swimsuit, as you don't need to give everyone swimsuits, Sara doesn't go skinny dipping with the others afterall, :P

Peer pressure. Even the nerdy girl can be pressured into swimming, albeit in her granny swimsuit. The survivor girl-next-door should also have a bikini (albeit a very modest one that is more covering than most).

AJ is basically the only one I would concede that argument about, since she's the fuck-the-man rebel.

ALL the guys should have swimsuits. Even the nerd since he can be shamed into swimming, even if it's a lame un-manly swimsuit that they can make fun of him for. Edgy guy would still have a swimsuit, except maybe it's just his shorts because he doesn't give a crap.

Peer pressure. Even the nerdy girl can be pressured into swimming, albeit in her granny swimsuit. The survivor girl-next-door should also have a bikini (albeit a very modest one that is more covering than most).

AJ is basically the only one I would concede that argument about, since she's the fuck-the-man rebel.

ALL the guys should have swimsuits. Even the nerd since he can be shamed into swimming, even if it's a lame un-manly swimsuit that they can make fun of him for. Edgy guy would still have a swimsuit, except maybe it's just his shorts because he doesn't give a crap.

Edgy guys in the movies typically had like red bikini briefs on as opposed to the rest who had regular underwear. They are definitely not ashamed of their bodies.

So no reason he needs to be in shorts.

Edgy guys in the movies typically had like red bikini briefs on as opposed to the rest who had regular underwear. They are definitely not ashamed of their bodies.

So no reason he needs to be in shorts.

Didn't they go full nude?