Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

631 posts in this topic

1st2die, entirely off topic but nods to my favorite street leveler, Matt Murdock. You have good taste in vigilantism, pal. 

^ Why thank you.

You'll have to forgive me, I can't seem to reply directly to anyone despite pressing the "quote" button. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please pm me. I don't want to detract from this thread.

^ Why thank you.

You'll have to forgive me, I can't seem to reply directly to anyone despite pressing the "quote" button. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please pm me. I don't want to detract from this thread.

Nice signature there. I may have to check out jessica jones before defenders airs. ive watched daredevil and luke cage currently watching through ironfist all good shows imo

1st2Die likes this

Nice signature there. I may have to check out jessica jones before defenders airs. ive watched daredevil and luke cage currently watching through ironfist all good shows imo

Yass watch JJ. Easily was my favorite of the 4

Jessica Jones was a slog in my opinion. By midseason I was hating my life choices. 

Yass watch JJ. Easily was my favorite of the 4

Really? I'd rate them DD 1, DD2, Cage and then JJ. I'm only three episodes into Iron fist, so I don't know where to set it. 

It gets good. The Villain was on point. There were some unnecessary characters, but I dug the rivalry. JJ had some good fights but could've used more. I'm excited to see more of her.

Iron fists fights annoyed me. My least favorite easily of the shows. Danny is very unlikeable imo.

Haven't seen Iron Fist yet, but I enjoyed all the other ones so far.  I feel like they have done a really good job with most of the villains.  Kingpin, Kilgrave and Cottonmouth were all really well portrayed.  I think it's worth watching Jessica Jones just to see David Tennant as Kilgrave, if for nothing else.

However, there is this one character from JJ named Robyn.  She just might be the worst portrayed character I have ever seen in a television series, lol.  I have no idea what the show runners were going for with that one.  Talk about insufferable.  She is the type of character that, if she were to be in a F13 film, the entire audience would cheer when Jason snapped her spine in half.  Freaking terrible.  She makes my namesake seem like a tolerable character, lol.

But enough of that rant, I still enjoyed the series overall.

Maybe they will do a throwback with the counselor outfits from the first f13. It's gotta be something that's probably unisex.

I will post how i want idc i see alot of people who start shit and do it constantly and this is just funny to me you got so butt hurt. But i will stop doing it so much and the nsme calling jpops but my point it valid about him pretty much saying all games are misogynistic including this one if you want sources for my point of view take five mins and google it because most of the shit he said is refuted by big name companies and if youre lazy look up gammer gate shit on youtube and see how many people give you sites books and how many people hate the idea of people thinking gammers are sexist pervs who hate women and think they will rape them or hurt them the first chance they get

I remember being a 14 year old edgy anti-sjw eager to start fights on the internet, those were the days.

My dude, you're the only one bringing up misogyny and the idea that gamers hate women. Stop being so confrontational over nothing. Nobody is talking about this like it's a social justice issue. You've interpreted that yourself and now you're just projecting onto everyone else. I was pro-gamergate when it was a thing, I was there from the beginning, I understand what you're saying, but you're in the wrong place to be talking about it because nobody is with you on this. You're not spitting truth bombs and being morally superior, you're just coming across as a lunatic raving and ranting about something that nobody is talking about. And ease up on the buzzwords. Saying someone is "triggered" unironically is just really depressing to see, especially when you're the one "triggered" here.

More related to the topic though, I want to see Adam in sleeveless shirts. Make him daddy af

Oh yea swimsuits is a nice idea. I could totally see the bookish girl rocking a Velma cosplay too.

YAAAASSSS Omg and the preppy guy could be Fred and the flirty girl could be Daphne and the edgy guy could be shaggy I want this so much now devs please make this happen

Liva likes this

YAAAASSSS Omg and the preppy guy could be Fred and the flirty girl could be Daphne and the edgy guy could be shaggy I want this so much now devs please make this happen

I thought the girl next door would make a good Daphne. The flirty girl can be scooby.

Hahaha. Chad has always reminded me of Fred!

That would be really cool, but I fear that they'll probably need to buy the license, and I don't imagine that would be cheap :/

I'm wondering when they're going to reveal the pre order clothing. Since of the recent talk of pre orders. Honestly at this point I think it will be a surprise on launch which I'm not against.

I wouldn't mind if it were indeed a surprise, but I'm really curious as to what they'll be. I'm sure they'll be more than simple recolors considering that seems to be in the game already.

I wouldn't mind if it were indeed a surprise, but I'm really curious as to what they'll be. I'm sure they'll be more than simple recolors considering that seems to be in the game already.

They did confirm that. So all we know is its not recolors. I hope the outfits are drastically different not just a "version" of the default outfits. I also hope there are recolors of the outfits we are getting. Would suck if there weren't.

I assume each outfit will probably fit the characters archetype, which is fine but I'd like to mix it up a bit more than that personally. I agree with you on the recolors, in fact it'd just be odd if they didn't have recolored versions.