Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

631 posts in this topic

I'm hoping so, I was kind of dumb to preorder it without knowing what it looks like. But at least the money helps support them :P

I hope we get some cool outfits, but its fine if I end up not liking them. At least my money went towards making the game better, so its all good. :)

Lol ok you're entitled to youre point of view even if its wrong and ignorant. I cant argue with stupidity

No need to call names. He isn't wrong or stupid.

I'm hoping so, I was kind of dumb to preorder it without knowing what it looks like. But at least the money helps support them :P

If you don't use the code, you could probably work something out with somebody who didn't preorder and wants it. 

And like you said, if that isn't the case, consider it money spent on the game. 

Maybe it's a t shirt saying "Camp Crystal Lake counselor"?

"Dead Fuck" would be funny to see but I have no idea if that's ok with the rating board.

I'm hoping the ratings board doesn't care. That dialogue's ties to the Final chapter as well as being ironic like the "Dead" headbands of Jason Lives really makes me want to have one available. 

Edit: changed shirt to dialogue.

Okay Robert England, if you haven't read the forum rules, which I presume you haven't, I'll just show some important ones:

General Rule of Thumb: Remember the golden rule; please treat others as you would wish to be treated by others within this community. We are all members here, we all wish to be treated nicely, and we all want to have a good time here.

Trolling/Flaming/Bashing: Bashing, excessive trolling and general negativity is something this forum expressly wishes to leave out within this community, while we can understand general horsing around between members, we encourage the community to look out for one another. We enjoy and encourage joking, but we ask you keep it at a reasonable level. Please be mindful of what you say and how you treat others.

General Disagreements: Debates are going to happen, people will disagree. We ask you keep it civil and remember that everyone has an opinion, everyone has their personal experiences and not all of us are the same. We encourage in-depth analysis, point/counter-point debates, but we stress that you refrain from entering the land of hate speech and flaming/trolling. Passing that line is when staff steps in. What we're saying is; be rational.

-----------------------------------

Now there's also the rules for the general discussion forum: 

If it has to do with the game and Friday the 13th, post away! 

let's look at the first thing you contributed to this post/discussion:

Robert England Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:33 AM

Triggered much 

That didn't sound very constructive or partaking of the debate/discussion Ikarikh and Bewareofbears had going, nor did it sound like it had anything to do with Ft13th, which is weird as the forum rules seem pretty clear on this subject when it comes to the use of the general discussion <-- discussion, not bashing. But let's move on:

Robert England Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:19 AM

I was referring to ikarikh he does it on every post hes on he just gos off. 

Im saying Hes trigger because of his bs comments of girls being sexualized in every game sounds like a sjw to me. Its a video game get over it if they want them to be big butts on both guys/girls who cares. 

The first thing you do is bash Ikarikh by saying "he gos off" while giving no quotes or indication of where that's shown, so far Ikarikh haven't seen to be going off at all, on the contrary he seems much more civil than most people I've come across on the forums. 

I don't find his comments about girls being sexualized as bs, I find it quite true, and I agree with him, I would love to see guys being sexualized too like they are in the movies (friday the 13th) ofc.

SJW, ah, a lovely term to throw at people, just like all the other terms that's good for insulting people. 

Also "it's a video game, get over it, if they want them to be big butts on both guys/girls who cares" I don't know if you know Robert England, but we're actually on a "general discussion" forum, and believe it or not, but we actually discuss stuff about the game. *surprise*

Robert England Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:08 PM

I looked up some of youre post you do cry about it alot and he didnt say he was against it snowflake just it got fucked up fast. Once again triggered much

P.s if that makes it personal then dont post somewhere everyone else can see dm it to him. And all games dont do that, you're train of thought is cancer to gaming culture youre a gamergate person huh? And going off doesnt have to be derected at someone just going off

1. I presume snowflake is a name you've thrown on Ikarikh. I would like to direct you to the forum rules about bashing, and I must say, I've found most if not all your comment so far very distasteful towards Ikarikh, common curtsy is a thing, and so far you've not shown that at all.

2. Going so far as calling people's thought "cancer" is a new low. If someone disagrees with you you just bash them and call them cancer? if you don't know how discussions work then I would suggest you don't post on the general discussion thread. 

Robert England Posted Yesterday, 01:09 AM

Lol ok you're entitled to youre point of view even if its wrong and ignorant. I cant argue with stupidity 

"It's hard winning an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person" 

You've done nothing but bashing, not giving any links or quotes to support your opinion, your opinion is "simply" right, only because it's the one you have, and therefore everyone else must be wrong. 

-------------------------------

I'm surprised no moderator/admin or even other people haven't gone in and stopped you, because plainly put the only thing you're contributing to this discussion is bashing and negativity, none of it which is constructive or related to the topic. You're entitled to your own opinion, but so too is everyone else (without being called cancer or ignorant/stupid.) if you can't do then, then I suggest you don't post at all. 

Kodiak likes this

I'm surprised no moderator/admin or even other people haven't gone in and stopped you, because plainly put the only thing you're contributing to this discussion is bashing and negativity, none of it which is constructive or related to the topic. You're entitled to your own opinion, but so too is everyone else (without being called cancer or ignorant/stupid.) if you can't do then, then I suggest you don't post at all. 

To be honest I was thinking of saying something too. I'm not the forum police, but Robert has been a bit of a douche on a lot of his posts. 

Robert, can you please contribute something useful to the conversations and stop hating on everyone else who's opinion is different? Plus putting a ' :) ' or '^Lol^' as a post with not even a single word is just post count bumping.

I will post how i want idc i see alot of people who start shit and do it constantly and this is just funny to me you got so butt hurt. But i will stop doing it so much and the nsme calling jpops but my point it valid about him pretty much saying all games are misogynistic including this one if you want sources for my point of view take five mins and google it because most of the shit he said is refuted by big name companies and if youre lazy look up gammer gate shit on youtube and see how many people give you sites books and how many people hate the idea of people thinking gammers are sexist pervs who hate women and think they will rape them or hurt them the first chance they get

I will post how i want idc i see alot of people who start shit and do it constantly and this is just funny to me you got so butt hurt. But i will stop doing it so much and the nsme calling jpops but my point it valid about you him pretty much saying all games are misogynistic including this one

5ce.jpg

I don't think ikarikh had anything against the sexualization of female characters in video games, I think he was only using that fact as an argument to justify the sexualization of male characters, because it seemed like bewareofbears disapproved.

You'll remember that he also said « I happily support you guys getting your female counselors with nice big round butts and bikini swimwear», so i doubt he is against it.

Bottom line, the 80s movies were full of attractive people, I'm sure we all agree that we are happy the counselors will all have nice butts and if not, we can stop talking and move on, remember that these are pixelated bums we're talking about.

sexualization is everywhere, in movies, books, music, music videos, commercials, TV shows (even Game of Thrones). 

humans are sexual, so there's nothing wrong with that.  if people are uncomfortable about nudity or sexually attractive people or sexual fashion, then they have yet to grow up, just like the industry in general has yet to grow up on the subject.

violence and killing is glorified and uncensored to the extremes (Mortal Kombat XL), and society is ok with that. just gets a Mature rating and it sells in the millions and gets above average scores.  

when the sex subject gets to a certain point, especially when it involves females, overly sensitive people turn into 10 year olds filled with ignorant fear and disgust (though think even some 10 year olds would be more mature about it).

this isn't Iran.  people should get out of the status quo / taboo mindset and look at the big picture.  there's nothing wrong with sexualization and its a part of human nature to glorify sex, beauty and aesthetics overall.  games are still a reflection of reality, and censoring things, or people being squeamish about certain costumes or looks are "too sexual", really are not thinking like humans, more like indoctrinated conservative shells that are insecure towards the things that are most natural about humans.

Like sensitive types got to get out more and see that sexualization, and sexual themes are accepted in american and european society, internet and TV media, more than games care to explore.   So the problem is not sexualization in games, the problem is people being slaves to closed minded cultures and religions to limit their acceptance of what is perfectly natural about humans.

Anyways, I'm unable to preorder on PC, so I'll just make use of whatever unlockables Friday the 13th has included, as well as whatever DLC of interest they add to PSN Store.

1st2Die and Liva like this

I'm hoping the new outfits also come with some hairstyle variation, that'd be cool. Also, I wouldn't mind Kenny being in something skintight with some dick outline. Throwing that out there.

I asked them awhile back they said there wouldn't be hair options. Maybe they'll add it later on if highly demanded.
FinalBoy likes this

I will post how i want idc i see alot of people who start shit and do it constantly and this is just funny to me you got so butt hurt. But i will stop doing it so much and the nsme calling jpops but my point it valid about him pretty much saying all games are misogynistic including this one if you want sources for my point of view take five mins and google it because most of the shit he said is refuted by big name companies and if youre lazy look up gammer gate shit on youtube and see how many people give you sites books and how many people hate the idea of people thinking gammers are sexist pervs who hate women and think they will rape them or hurt them the first chance they get

Correction, you will post within the forum guidelines. With that said disagreement is OK however once we start hurling insults at one another it is time to intervene. Feel free to speak your mind just keep it civil.

Babalonkie likes this

If not new hairstyles then I don't see why they couldn't add a color wheel for hair then.

Seems unlikely. Besides I feel it would break the immersion if a counselor was walking around with bright pink hair lol.

They could do just natural colors to be sure not to break immersion. I'm a whore when it comes to variety, the more options the better IMO.

They could do just natural colors to be sure not to break immersion. I'm a whore when it comes to variety, the more options the better IMO.

Same I'm a self pro claimed cosmetics whore. My only concern is being able to mix and match between the recolors and pre order clothing pack.

FinalBoy likes this

Yes. I really, really hope that all of the clothing comes with a lot of customization, at least as far as color is concerned. But man, what I would give to have some alternate hairstyle options >.<

SomebodyFancy likes this

Yes. I really, really hope that all of the clothing comes with a lot of customization, at least as far as color is concerned. But man, what I would give to have some alternate hairstyle options >.<

Ik its killing me. But I'm 110% sure they'll add options down the line. Remember they plan on fully supporting this game for years to come. I'm sure they'll add a ton more

This is what I don't understand.

The discussion was:

Everyone: We want more sexualization of men, yeah!

Bewareofbears: this is kinda fucked up

Me: Why? Girls get sexualized in games all the time, what's the big deal if guys do too?

Bewareofbears: Don't care about preference, I think the conversation about seuxalizing video game chars in general is fucked up

Me: To each their own 

Where in ANY of that did I say gamers in general are sexist pervs who want to hurt and rape women?

Most games have women in skimpy or tight form fitting attires that show off their bodies and/or ass/boobs and often have physics specifically for the boobs. Care is taken to shape a very appealing butt for the girls as well. DLC costumes are often added with more 'sexy' costumes available for the girls. A good Majority of games play to this.

There's even entire games like Dead or Alive and Xtreme Beach Volleyball that are fully aimed at sexualizing the women and catering to the straight male demograph that finds them attractive.

The ONLY point that was being made with that comment was that "Why can't men get some love too?" IE: Where's the mens speedos instead of board shorts since women get bikinis, where's the guys with nice big round butts instead of the flat square butts they always get while the girls have nice round ones etc.

I never once said there was anything wrong with the women getting sexy outfits or boob physics, I only asked that the guys get some love too. That by no means means women should be hurt or raped or that guys are women hating sexists. 

Finding a gender attractive and wanting to see them in skimpy sexy outfits =/= you hate that gender. It simply means you lust for that gender. That's literaly it. A lot of games cater to the lust of females and I simply advocated for a little catering towards lusting for the men as well.

I have no idea where you got what you did from what I said and why you went on a tangent about it. 

SomebodyFancy, 1st2Die and Liva like this

I believe it was mentioned earlier but I always thought it was odd that there was never any pictures shown of the clothing pack. When I asked about it, I was just told to "stay tuned!" and I did up until the day the backer kit was ending. Perhaps it was a mistake to spend money on something I never actually got a chance to see. I've wasted money on worse things I suppose.