Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

626 posts in this topic

OK just for clarification here. Codes are not tied to an account. You are unable to do that, that is not how DLC works. 

Second selling your codes is a violation of the ELUA. That is why creating a marketplace of sorts on the forums will not be allowed. 

Ah, dear, I couldn't see a topic on it anywhere so posted that tweet as a thread on the forum.

Guess it'd better be deleted.

The hair, though, looks very good. I did not expect them to do anything with it, so just a week out from launch that's a nice surprise.

On 5/19/2017 at 2:30 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

HOLY CRAP
I DIDN'T REALIZE I NEEDED MOVING HAIR SO MUCH
it looks so good. @ikarikh should be fond of this.

They specifically said they made it for the ladies. No mention of guy hair physics. So i WOULD love it if Adam's hair was like that too but i'm doubtful.

It's just too weird to specifically say you made hair physics for the "ladies" if you made it for all.

Tyler659 likes this

6 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

They specifically said they made it for the ladies. No mention of guy hair physics. So i WOULD love it if Adam's hair was like that too but i'm doubtful.

It's just too weird to specifically say you made hair physics for the "ladies" if you made it for all.

For some reason I don't see Adam or Chad having hair that flips.  Chad especially since his hair is probably loaded with product. 

Survival likes this

5 hours ago, Gdain said:

For some reason I don't see Adam or Chad having hair that flips.  Chad especially since his hair is probably loaded with product. 

Adam has long hair almost the male equivalent of AJ's. It definitely should have some level of motion.

I'm growing my hair out at the moment and it's down to almost the bottom of my ears currently. I use product in it to keep it relatively stable and set. It still easily flips and has great motion. Adam's hair is longer.

17 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Adam has long hair almost the male equivalent of AJ's. It definitely should have some level of motion.

I'm growing my hair out at the moment and it's down to almost the bottom of my ears currently. I use product in it to keep it relatively stable and set. It still easily flips and has great motion. Adam's hair is longer.

I took another look at Adam and you're right.  I think I may of gotten confused with the production photo which shows his hair looking kinda slicked down.  

DarkMattER likes this

The thing with the hair is awesome, like others said it be cool if it was added later to things like Jason's chains and the guys hair, as well as other props like AJ's necklace, and Chad's scarf thingy. I'm sure something like jiggle bones would work for those.

22 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

As far as hair goes I want to see Vanessa and Jenny do the hair flip. They have the longest hair I believe.

No I'm pretty sure Deb or Tiffanys hair is the longest but I'm not sure Vanessa she has short hair but her hair is tied up

3 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

No I'm pretty sure Deb or Tiffanys hair is the longest but I'm not sure Vanessa she has short hair but her hair is tied up

Really I think Tiffany's hair is the shortest.But either way I'm excited to see all the girls hair in motion.  

16 minutes ago, FenixSword said:

I backed the game when it first hit Kickstarter.

Is there still a way for me to get the alternate skin pack now?

It depends on what tier you backed.

But unfortunately if it wasn't the appropriate one, you missed out on it along with the Savini Jason. You can always try other markets but they will most likely be ridiculously expensive.

Not sure if this question has been asked, but for those of us who play on console and got the clothing pack and/or Savini Jason, will those be available to anyone who plays on that console or just one account? I've had it where a preorder dlc was available on only one account and hope that isn't the case here.

8 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Not sure if this question has been asked, but for those of us who play on console and got the clothing pack and/or Savini Jason, will those be available to anyone who plays on that console or just one account? I've had it where a preorder dlc was available on only one account and hope that isn't the case here.

It will be tied to the account that the code is redeemed with. 

On 19/05/2017 at 7:25 PM, Turtle said:

One of the DLC outfits shown off along w/ the new moving hair :D

Okay but how come a small company only backed by crowd funding can do better hair physics than most big game developers out there? 

Turtle likes this

1 minute ago, bleedstrange said:

Hi! I got my DLC code for steam and installed it. However the costumes aren't showing up. Any ideas? Thanks! :D

DLC codes are bugged atm and they are looking hard for a fix.