Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

631 posts in this topic

Well if u did it wouldnt be called skinny dipping then. And i was just trying to give a reason for y go skinny dipping when jason is chasing u.

Your not wrong lol that's why it's called skinny dipping haha and your also right about nobody is going to go skinny dipping when a serial killer is literally chasing you but I'm wondering did anybody else see the alternate clothing options on the video where they showed the remaining three counselors? I was won during of those are the generic options from the main game or if a few were actually from the clothing pack

Your not wrong lol that's why it's called skinny dipping haha and your also right about nobody is going to go skinny dipping when a serial killer is literally chasing you but I'm wondering did anybody else see the alternate clothing options on the video where they showed the remaining three counselors? I was won during of those are the generic options from the main game or if a few were actually from the clothing pack

They haven't showed anything from the clothing pack yet.

I'm hoping there's a variety of clothing to choose from and you can mix and match them. That's what the description for pre-ordering it made it sound like anyway.

Also, although I really doubt it (moreso when it comes to the guys) I hope they include swimwear like Bikini's for the girls and Speedo's (Screw board shorts, equal objectification for all) for the guys haha. We see chars in the movies in them all the time going swimming, so it'd fit in just fine to have them wearing those in the game. They are next to a lake after all!

Either way, I grabbed this up right away because I'm a customization whore so I wanted it day 1. When I found out it was pre-order exclusive, that just made me even happier I bought it right away.

IronKnight55 likes this

I'm hoping there's a variety of clothing to choose from and you can mix and match them. That's what the description for pre-ordering it made it sound like anyway.

Also, although I really doubt it (moreso when it comes to the guys) I hope they include swimwear like Bikini's for the girls and Speedo's (Screw board shorts, equal objectification for all) for the guys haha. We see chars in the movies in them all the time going swimming, so it'd fit in just fine to have them wearing those in the game. They are next to a lake after all!

Either way, I grabbed this up right away because I'm a customization whore so I wanted it day 1. When I found out it was pre-order exclusive, that just made me even happier I bought it right away.

I'm hoping we get loads of variety as well

Shorts

Hats

Headwear

T shirts

Etc

I just hope the dlc isn't recolors of the default outfit. Too boring.

I think the costumization you can get without the Clothing Pack is recolours of the clothes already on the councilors. :P at least that's how I understood it.

Yea the alt colors seem to be in-game unlockables while the pre-order dlc is actual new clothes.

The description for the pre-order pretty much said it's a variety of clothing you can mix and match with. It'd be false advertising if it was anything but that.

I just hope the dlc isn't recolors of the default outfit. Too boring.

I doubt they would charge $9 (I think it is can't remember) for recolours

I doubt they would charge $9 (I think it is can't remember) for recolours

To be fair, many publishers have done just that (and even pricier). There's a shit ton of fighting games that charged for alt colors as DLC PER character. Like $5 for 4 alt colors PER char. 

There's some shitty as developers out there. But no, I don't think Gun Media would do that personally. 

Liva, IronKnight55 and Davidt like this

To be fair, many publishers have done just that (and even pricier). There's a shit ton of fighting games that charged for alt colors as DLC PER character. Like $5 for 4 alt colors PER char. 

There's some shitty as developers out there. But no, I don't think Gun Media would do that personally. 

Man that sucks and i dont know why anyone would buy that if its recolors

Some people like the uniqueness of it.

My entire team in UMvC3 uses alt colors as I think they look the best on my team. Thankfully the alt colors came with the game and weren't pay for dlc, but either which way. There's plenty of people who would pay for it and even ask for it if it doesn't exist in the game.

But I think some companies like Capcom have grossly overpriced trivial content like that. I'm not against DLC at all. I have no problem paying money for content I want and not paying money for content I don't want. My only gripe is when companies get greedy and purposely make a game bare bones to sell pieces of it as DLC at ridiculously inflated prices. 

That or just selling content at ludicrious prices regardless. A new 'skin' shouldn't be $10, and a new gun shouldn't be $15 etc. Stuff like that is where I draw the line.

heels1.png Capture.pngimage.png <-- the heels chris wears ;PCapture.png or let's not forget Pam who ran very very far in those heels Capture.png

I mean it's not like they're wearing stilettos, more like 3 inches if you ask me. And as long as you run midfoot or forefoot first (instead of heel-strike) then you should be just fine. 

https://youtu.be/WJ2DC2X1e5k?t=51s

And I'll leave you with this video, the heels had to be 7 inches high by the way. 

Yet another reason Jenny annoys me...she decided to replace those brown boots Chris wore with some funky looking blue sneakers, heh.  Wonder if we will get those as an alt option for Jenny, either way.

But speaking of the clothing DLC, I am definitely hoping for some unique models rather than just new colors and patterns.  I do appreciate that we will have multiple color and pattern options for the existing clothes, though.  That's still a cool feature to have, regardless. 

I assume we will use points to unlock new colors/patterns similar to how we unlock perks and stuff?  Or you think all the options will be available from the start?  In a weird way, I think I would rather have them be unlockables so we have something to work towards as our chosen characters.

Santi_Lee likes this

Oh wow did not know that. Now people can be sure that they are putting forth the effort to make different clothes meshes! Lol.

This is making me re-call the second killing video that gun media put out, I'm in love with pink and feel like I'ma be maining Jenny and Chad a lot lmao.

Just cause of that lol.

1. Clothing customisation will be in the base game, I believe it'll be a colour palette change of existing clothes.

2. The alternate Clothing Pack won't be available after release, so for the relatively small price - well worth grabbing now.

(About heel comments)

Lol, I believe they should be able to add heels but heck I just

wanna wear a mini skirt on one of my girl counselors, prefer Jenny!

I'm gay so I'm not gonna be fond of upskirt shots just the pretty-ness of it all lol.

I feel they shouldn't do extra stumbles with heels and I don't think gun media has to time to

fiddle around with that. Cause mainly if you fuck up on stamina and your fear THAT'S YOUR god damn fault!! lol.

While my girl be looking pretty running away lol.

Bleeshit.gif

(About heel comments)

Lol, I believe they should be able to add heels but heck I just

wanna wear a mini skirt on one of my girl counselors, prefer Jenny!

I'm gay so I'm not gonna be fond of upskirt shots just the pretty-ness of it all lol.

I feel they shouldn't do extra stumbles with heels and I don't think gun media has to time to

fiddle around with that. Cause mainly if you fuck up on stamina and your fear THAT'S YOUR god damn fault!! lol.

While my girl be looking pretty running away lol.

Bleeshit.gif

Looking pretty until she gets dismembered lol

Wouldn't it require a different walking animation for someone in heels? They change posture and how a person walks/runs. So I'd guess they're unlikely. Also, I realize that there are characters in the films wearing them but you'd have to be a sadomasochist to wear heels camping.

Honestly, of all the things I've seen discussed about this game I think high heels is what I least expected to see posts about.

I guess clunky low heels or wedges would work. I think Aj has a mini skirt right? Lol super sexy skirts and high heels and that wonky run would really take me out of the horror element.

I guess clunky low heels or wedges would work. I think Aj has a mini skirt right? Lol super sexy skirts and high heels and that wonky run would really take me out of the horror element.

I often think it does the complete opposite :P if a person is "equipped" with running shoes and "practical" clothes it kinda throws me off. 

So what was the fashion in the 80's? (it changed a bit in the later films, obviously, but we start out in the 80's)

Big hits were: Mini skirts, preferably Denim, and the shorter the better. Sometimes with leggings under, or some nice heels with some socks in ;P 

80s-fashion-trends-mini-skirts-strip.jpg

Then there were the leg warmers, the big (huge) earings, the over sized tops (which were also really really popular, preferably if you could slide it off one shoulder like Tiffany has it ;P) and the "units" One-size-fits-all, we see people like Trish wear one in the final chapter:

49e9d5a699ef39baf429785e9cad5493.jpg

We also had the introduction to the crop tops and such :9 (in the 80's)

So you can bet I would be wearing one of those mini skirts or Units with heels on ;> Especially in the company of other councilors. #ImportantToStayFashionable