Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

632 posts in this topic

Quick question

1. Will there be any counselor customization (appearance wise) with just the base game, or will you need to get the Clothing Pack to have access to any kind of customization.

-----

Edit: I'm also very sorry if these questions already have been answered, but I did a bit of searching and haven't been able to find any specific topics on it.

1. Clothing customisation will be in the base game, I believe it'll be a colour palette change of existing clothes.

2. The alternate Clothing Pack won't be available after release, so for the relatively small price - well worth grabbing now.

Babalonkie, Tymerc, Tyler659 and 1 other like this

Thank you Splatterhouse :3

Is there any way of finding out what kind of clothing will be in the Alternate Clothing Pack? Or is it a pure "leap of faith" so to speak.

No information yet...but I imagine it'll be a real alternative to the existing clothing. Colour customisation was added after the December beta - so with that in mind... it has to have some clear, visual difference than a simple, near colour palette swap. 

If there are heels then I hope they make anyone wearing them stumble every time they try to run and every 5 seconds at jogging speed. But maybe you can take them off and use them as a melee weapon. :P

that could be cool, maybe characters who have another clothing that has heels could have a lower stamina/speed? I hope the clothing dlc has way different clothing options, so it's not boring y'know.

Gotta look good when you die!

What if i wanna go skinny dipping and happen to run into jason while in the water?

If there are heels then I hope they make anyone wearing them stumble every time they try to run and every 5 seconds at jogging speed. But maybe you can take them off and use them as a melee weapon. :P

I don't know about you but I've seen people run pretty fast in heels lol ????????

fbrrrs and Liva like this

I ordered the clothing pack and I too am also pretty curious at what will be so special about this pre ordered outfits compared to the ones that will be unlocked during the full game but either way I'm excited to start off as soon as I get the game with new outfits while other new players just get the generic outfits "hey that's a cool outfit where'd you get it" "dont bother you can't get it anymore and I know I look fierce"

It's a pre-order exclusive, right? They'll likely show it off before release like the Savini skin to give folks a chance to pick it up.

I bought it sight-unseen just to support the development, like the Savini skin.

Risinggrave likes this

It's a pre-order exclusive, right? They'll likely show it off before release like the Savini skin to give folks a chance to pick it up.

I bought it sight-unseen just to support the development, like the Savini skin.

Yup. 

Even if I didn't like the Savini Jason or clothes, I figured it would help the team. 

As it is, I dig Jason and I've got my fingers crossed for a 'Dead Fuck" shirt. Sure it's meta, but I don't care.

Splatterhouse likes this

heels1.png Capture.pngimage.png <-- the heels chris wears ;PCapture.png or let's not forget Pam who ran very very far in those heels Capture.png Edit: Or Capture.pngand the lovely Capture.png

I mean it's not like they're wearing stilettos, more like 3 inches if you ask me. And as long as you run midfoot or forefoot first (instead of heel-strike) then you should be just fine. 

https://youtu.be/WJ2DC2X1e5k?t=51s

And I'll leave you with this video, the heels had to be 7 cm high by the way. 

Plox, Gdain, Bad News Crews and 1 other like this

I'm very excited to see all the clothing options. Major cosmetics whore here!!! I bought both the clothing pack and the Savini Jason.

Liva likes this

What if i wanna go skinny dipping and happen to run into jason while in the water?

Show me someone who skinny dips whilst being chased by Jason and ill show you a moron! ;)

I'm no expert on heels, so I could be wrong. But those seem like exceptions to the rule. Running with heels done by professional athletes, not random counselors.

Most women I know have a hard time even walking in heels without looking goofy.

I'm no expert on heels, so I could be wrong. But those seem like exceptions to the rule. Running with heels done by professional athletes, not random counselors.

Most women I know have a hard time even walking in heels without looking goofy.

It isn't really, there was a video of a man's first time running in heel, where he needed to beat his girlfriend (because she was complaining) and he beat her in the sprint (he had never worn heels before), though in the long power walk they did, he destroyed the heel (because it was thin) and he walked the wrong way in them (heel-strike first).

It's not really that hard to walk in heels, stilettos can be a bit tricky, especially when get get above 6 inches since they'll then change the whole gravity center, but if they're like 4 inches or under or around there they're actually healthy for your stance etc.

Remember all running shoes today have a bit of heel (though it's a very small one, like 1 inch or under, but a lot of "running shoes" have heels. It's great for the posture and healthy :P just not when they get too tall.)

Also sorry for all the grammatical mistakes.

Show me someone who skinny dips whilst being chased by Jason and ill show you a moron! ;)

Might want to hide in the water but then idk why u would take clothes off to hide lol

Mr_Trapper likes this

Might want to hide in the water but then idk why u would take clothes off to hide lol

This is Friday the 13th, I don't know anyone who keeps their clothes on when skinny dipping ;D

IronKnight55 likes this

This is Friday the 13th, I don't know anyone who keeps their clothes on when skinny dipping ;D

Well if u did it wouldnt be called skinny dipping then. And i was just trying to give a reason for y go skinny dipping when jason is chasing u.

Mr_Trapper likes this