Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowellCampsNAKED

Crazy Lixx thread!

7 posts in this topic

Thought it would be a good idea to talk about how awesome this band is and to be on board with this game as the soundtrack! They have songs on iTunes -

I guess they are over seas? I love the new killer song!

Mark K likes this

They really do have alot of talent. Definitely drips hair band of the 80's, gotta love it. They actually sound a lot like the group that did the "Savage Streets" movie soundtrack. A little Dokken in there as well.

thatdudescott likes this

They really do have alot of talent. Definitely drips hair band of the 80's, gotta love it. They actually sound a lot like the group that did the "Savage Streets" movie soundtrack. A little Dokken in there as well.

I agree Mark my man! So far both songs I've heard are catchy and have a very tight 80s feel with that glamour rock sound, and they pull it off great! I should try to contact the drummer and build him a Powell kit ;)
Mark K likes this

Is Lixx supposed to be roman for 69? Lol...

I guess it doesn't quite work, but that's what it made me think of. source

But yeah i like the song!

I honestly fell in love with these guys when I heard them in the trailer for the first time.

Then I fell in love again with "Killer" in the new trailer. I'm so happy the devs managed to capture the feeling of a lot of those older Friday The 13th theme songs. You know the ones I'm talking about. "Man Behind The Mask", "His Eyes" and "Darkest Side Of The Night" were all favorites of mine, and now I have a growing Halloween rock playlist thanks to Crazy Lixx.