GunMedia_Ben

Quick note to backers: Surveys

39 posts in this topic

ISNT that "just" the dev diary"?! i remember the Cabins themselves to be much more expensive?

It's not an In-game cabin that you can go run in an hide during the game like the 1,199 tier. This is just a cool place to hang out inbetween games and such. I thought this was a stretch goal but maybe some thing have changed.

ISNT that "just" the dev diary"?! i remember the Cabins themselves to be much more expensive?

Just Got Mine. ...SWEET !

Umm ... not really sure , I think they are like displays for in game stuff , looked pretty damn cool to me though .

Jz9sR8U.jpg 

It's not an In-game cabin that you can go run in an hide during the game like the 1,199 tier. This is just a cool place to hang out inbetween games and such. I thought this was a stretch goal but maybe some thing have changed.

Speaking of upgrades, the only available option for "Upgrade Your Pledge Level" is that $1,199 cabin naming.  I'm enthusiastic about the game, but not *that* enthusiastic! :blink:  Any chance of opening a few of the more modestly priced tiers to upgrade your pledge to?  I imagine folks are getting more excited (and confident) about the game after having been involved in this forum (...which is an awesome backer loyalty/relations tool that every Kickstarter should consider using).

I suppose there is always the Slasher Backer to "upgrade" via buying extras à la carte.

Umm ... not really sure , I think they are like displays for in game stuff , looked pretty damn cool to me though .

Jz9sR8U.jpg

i still think this is really "JUST" some kind of dev diary. a fully modelled cabin to hang out in inbetween matches would surely cost more...

i still think this is really "JUST" some kind of dev diary. a fully modelled cabin to hang out in inbetween matches would surely cost more...

It is not. It's a dev diary and a virtual cabin.

Speaking of upgrades, the only available option for "Upgrade Your Pledge Level" is that $1,199 cabin naming. I'm enthusiastic about the game, but not *that* enthusiastic! :blink: Any chance of opening a few of the more modestly priced tiers to upgrade your pledge to? I imagine folks are getting more excited (and confident) about the game after having been involved in this forum (...which is an awesome backer loyalty/relations tool that every Kickstarter should consider using).

I suppose there is always the Slasher Backer to "upgrade" via buying extras à la carte.

The cabin is not an upgraded pledge. The only items offered now are items that will not affect the development of the game. Such as game copies and a couple other things. In game items would delay release.

ah ok. and AND would have been a good addition maybe :D

but since its mentioned in another topic that its PC only.... no need for me to spend that extra money

My survey still hasn't show up in my inbox.

Check your spam inbox. If it is not there use this link https://friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/ from there you will be asked to submit your e-mail address. (It has to be the email address you have associated with you kickstarter account) it should force am e-mail to you to access your survey. If it does not appear in your inbox again check the spam folder.

Check your spam inbox. If it is not there use this link https://friday-the-13th-the-game.backerkit.com/ from there you will be asked to submit your e-mail address. (It has to be the email address you have associated with you kickstarter account) it should force am e-mail to you to access your survey. If it does not appear in your inbox again check the spam folder.

Thanks for the link. It wasn't in the spam box, either.

$275 REWARD ($400 AUD)
SIGNED PHYSICAL 'MACHETE' STEEL COLLECTOR PACK * SIGNED Physical game with Kickstarter Exclusive collectible Steel Case and slipcover on either PC, Xbox One, or PS4 (Signed by Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini, Kane Hodder, Harry Mandefrini, Gun Media & Illfonic) * Kickstarter Exclusive in-game playable Jason character designed by Tom Savini, with unique weapon * Kickstarter Exclusive in-game Counselor Clothing Packs * Digital Art Book featuring concept art from the game's creators * Exclusive Beta Access on PC * In-Game credit under "Special Thanks" * Digital Wallpaper Pack 1 & 2 * Our eternal gratitude & a heartfelt "Thank You..." +$11 for International Shipping

What platform would you like? PS4

"SPECIAL THANKS" In-Game Credit: Jason Takes Omegle

Add-ons :
Digital Tom Savini designed Jason Voorhees Character - Steam, Digital Counselor Clothing Pack DLC Code - Steam, Download Code for Friday the 13th: The Game - Steam, Digital Camp Crystal Lake Cabin Retreat and Interactive Dev Diary, Physical Soundtrack CD - The Music of Friday the 13th: The Game, Physical Art Book - The Art of Friday the 13th: The Game [Hardcover]
CrazyRalph, JPops and 10ofSwords like this