• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Sikboy1029

Sikboy1029

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Barring any unforeseen issues or delays they should know if they'll still make it through cert in the early 2017 window at that point, so I suppose it's at least something to look forward to, either that or we'll get a mid 2017 delay.

• Splatterhouse, Nothingface, The Phanthom Nico and 1 other like this

350d47aac6ac46dec6bc882d9075fdf6.jpg

Now hows about the old smash n bash, YEAH!

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Barring any unforeseen issues or delays they should know if they'll still make it through cert in the early 2017 window at that point, so I suppose it's at least something to look forward to, either that or we'll get a mid 2017 delay.

dude they consider next month april to be early 2017 and they said they will have to wait 30 days after console certification before release due to something to do with preorders and they said the moment that they finish console cert they will give us a release date so thats like 40-39 days left before the game is out pls do your research of their definition of what early 2017 is next time

we currently have max a month and 2 weeks

Edit: also this post is doomed to be taken down because it mentions something already mentioned good job

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

I agree with you, unfortunately this thread will probibly be locked or migrated as we already have an existing thread on the release date.

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

I agree with you, unfortunately this thread will probibly be locked or migrated as we already have an existing thread on the release date.

read my reply above it isn't coming in the next 2 weeks

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationSpain

We should not have to wait because of consoles.  I cant wait.

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

We should not have to wait because of consoles.  I cant wait.

while they said it's not consoles fault and not to blame them i do because i feel that they should have just released for pc while working on console cert that way they could get early feedback for the game and maybe that way console companies (sony and microsoft) might be more leanient with the console cert requirments not asking of stupid stuff like working with dance pads in the menus and such when they see it's all popular all over pc with tons of fans playing enjoying and feeling good about the game

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

while they said it's not consoles fault and not to blame them i do because i feel that they should have just released for pc while working on console cert that way they could get early feedback for the game and maybe that way console companies (sony and microsoft) might be more leanient with the console cert requirments not asking of stupid stuff like working with dance pads in the menus and such when they see it's all popular all over pc with tons of fans playing enjoying and feeling good about the game

But by doing that you'll piss off and alienate all the console players that have been waiting just as long as you have and maybe even paid in more than you. That doesn't seem fair to me.
  • SHODANFreeman likes this

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

But by doing that you'll piss off and alienate all the console players that have been waiting just as long as you have and maybe even paid in more than you. That doesn't seem fair to me.

well yes but i would tell all of them that they only have to wait longer because of the console companies and to complain to them to get it out faster and also tell them that since pc got it first they can patch more bugs meaning launch on console would be more stable with less crashing and less bugs

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

well yes but i would tell all of them that they only have to wait longer because of the console companies and to complain to them to get it out faster and also tell them that since pc got it first they can patch more bugs meaning launch on console would be more stable with less crashing and less bugs

That won't matter. If they can't get over hearing "Early 2017" then hearing that excuse wouldn't fly.

Edit: I think you're giving people too much credit. I mean have you seen how things work on the net?

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

That won't matter. If they can't get over hearing "Early 2017" then hearing that excuse wouldn't fly.

Edit: I think you're giving people too much credit. I mean have you seen how things work on the net?

yes but this still means less people asking when release is and early 2017 stuff as well as the few console players that arent total whiners constantly asking for release will stop whining due to less buggy launch and such people are whining either way

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

yes but this still means less people asking when release is and early 2017 stuff as well as the few console players that arent total whiners constantly asking for release will stop whining due to less buggy launch and such people are whining either way

I think you are making assumptions that you can't prove. We don't know how many of the people asking for a release date are PC or console players. I'd hazard there are more console players than PC players even. Consoles are far more popular gaming platforms than PC.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

I think you are making assumptions that you can't prove. We don't know how many of the people asking for a release date are PC or console players. I'd hazard there are more console players than PC players even. Consoles are far more popular gaming platforms than PC.

well yes but you can't deny that the earlier release for pc would give earlier feedback meaning the game would get early feedback for a more stable console launch

also going by the official friday the 13th game discord server 2 thirds of the players are pc and one fifth of that is xbox and the rest is ps4

I mean that isn't the MOST accurate way to judge this but it should show that it's either more pc players or even between the 2

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationSpain

.. Consoles are far more popular gaming platforms than PC.

No. At present the PC is the platform most used for games and the one that more money per copy offers to the developers.

Y only need look the number of people with ps4 and xbox one and look how many people have Steam.

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

Sikboy1029

Sikboy1029

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

dude they consider next month april to be early 2017 and they said they will have to wait 30 days after console certification before release due to something to do with preorders and they said the moment that they finish console cert they will give us a release date so thats like 40-39 days left before the game is out pls do your research of their definition of what early 2017 is next time

we currently have max a month and 2 weeks

Edit: also this post is doomed to be taken down because it mentions something already mentioned good job

I guess you didn't actually read the post, I know cert takes around 30 days, that's exactly why I said they'll know if they'll make their window or not within 2 weeks

350d47aac6ac46dec6bc882d9075fdf6.jpg

Now hows about the old smash n bash, YEAH!

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

I guess you didn't actually read the post, I know cert takes around 30 days, that's exactly why I said they'll know if they'll make their window or not within 2 weeks

woops i missread i thought it said release was within 2 weeks my bad

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,941 posts
While it is not title specific the conversation about the release date is happening here.

http://forum.f13game...e-31#entry38331

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users