• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Well i didnt tell you to kill yourself. Saying an idea is bad isnt as "harsh" as saying stupid. Imo. Even at saying something is bad is subjective.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Well i didnt tell you to kill yourself. Saying an idea is bad isnt as "harsh" as saying stupid. Imo. Even at saying something is bad is subjective.

well to me calling an idea stupid is just as bad as calling it a bad idea so if i offended you then you need to calm down considering if i actually hated it as much as you seemed to take offence to the word stupid then i would have said something much worse in reality by your definition of badness it's just bad

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Yeah, I dont get offended by people i dont know on the internet though.

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

well to me calling an idea stupid is just as bad as calling it a bad idea so if i offended you then you need to calm down considering if i actually hated it as much as you seemed to take offence to the word stupid then i would have said something much worse in reality by your definition of badness it's just bad

"I called your idea stupid but you need to calm down."

I think you need to have a better choice of words, son.  Believe it or not; not everyone shares your definition of what stupid means.

• CrazyRalph likes this

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts
Let's not call anything stupid and respectfully disagree from now on.
  • CrazyRalph likes this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users