CrazyRalph

Item Idea: To counteract Rage

45 posts in this topic

I'd rather there'd be no Rage counter, either.

I want Jason to remain OP. Hell, I hope they buff him further post-release if they want to make it tougher. He should really be a huge challenge at all times.

Whole thing really relies on keeping him a scary threat.

I like the rage. Since the devs are saying they are trying to stay close to the movies it just makes sense. Jason always starts off sneaking around and by the end he's breaking down doors and walls. He's very angry that he hasn't killed everyone yet ????

The sweater already does something, it just hasn't yet been figured out.

I have my ideas as to what it is used for, but I'll wait for the game to come out and put theories to the test.

I would be interested in your theories considering in other posts it's been discussed to death.

I really dislike the idea of a rage counter and i don't think the devs would either

I agree.

This isn't a competitive game.  There doesn't necessarily need to be "balance" it just needs to be fun.

Dying early is never fun so I like the direction they went with Fear and sense I just hope they randomize the spawns more so that it's less predictable for Jason so he can't warp to you and kill you right away.

Risinggrave, Austin.JM and DialM like this

I agree.

This isn't a competitive game.  There doesn't necessarily need to be "balance" it just needs to be fun.

Dying early is never fun so I like the direction they went with Fear and sense I just hope they randomize the spawns more so that it's less predictable for Jason so he can't warp to you and kill you right away.

When I think of balance in this game I think there needs to be a chance you can escape as a counselor. Of course Jason should be OP and have the ability to kill everyone but the counselors still need to be able to escape sometimes because if you every single game no one ever escapes people won't want to play as a counselor and they will lose players, like is said before the cool thing about this game is sometimes no matter how skilled you are either as Jason or a counselor sometimes it's just about luck, as a counsellor you can get lucky and find car parts or the fuse to the phone box super early in the game and that helps or sometimes as Jason you just happen to teleport to a place on the map where a bunch if counselors are and kill several of them or you can have super bad luck and as Jason just happen to teleport to the wrong part of the map or as a counselor Jason just might happen to show up at the worst time

Yeah...everyone likes to talk shit and shoot down ideas but noone brings anything to the table in terms of creativity. More of the same. Guarentee if the devs posted this exact thing people would have their heads so far up the devs asses with praise about it.

I would be interested in your theories considering in other posts it's been discussed to death.

I'm pretty certain it is part of the series of things that need to be done to kill Jason in game. It will be hard to elaborate on that before playing the game again.

I know we pretty much were damn sure of it in the beta but we couldn't figure out what order of the sequence it was. There's some missing steps/information that we couldn't figure out.

Yeah...everyone likes to talk shit and shoot down ideas but noone brings anything to the table in terms of creativity. More of the same. Guarentee if the devs posted this exact thing people would have their heads so far up the devs asses with praise about it.

no actually i wouldn't i hate the idea of anti jason stuff in my perfect world for the game a max of 2 people would be able to survive with 1-0 being the average i have come up with plenty of ideas in my past posts like a new weapon idea and more but i still shoot this one down because it's stupid

Ha! Calling my idea stupid lol wheres your great smart ideas boy?

it is for mutliple reasons it counters rage the one thing that is made to be a oh shit they're still here but havent died finish them with these steroids and made it easily countered second reason the sweater is next to his moms head and if you wanna say move it or something then what if they wanna end up doing the teen jason but instead of the sweater mask he's wearing it or keeping the sweater idea as a mask and i already explained the last idea i want jason to be VERY op to the point where the most survivors will be 2-3 and the average will be 0-1 i dislike the idea of this item entirley

Still...no ideas to improve or change the function of the sweater idea wise. I understand if you dont like the idea of it countering rage, but what else besides stun could it do. But seeing your response i wonder why am i even discussing this with you.

Gdain likes this

Ha! Calling my idea stupid lol wheres your great smart ideas boy?

People don't need to have better ideas to disagree with an idea.

It helps noone to call things/people "stupid". Why the hell do you feel the need to defend negativity and discount every damn thing? Instead of either not saying something at all, or standing up for whats right, you come and defend this. The fucks wrong with you? Constantly on my threads with the shit. Never productive.

It helps noone to call things "stupid". Why the hell do you feel the need to defend negativity and discount every damn thing? Instead of either not saying something at all, or standing up for whats right, you come and defend this. The fucks wrong with you? Constantly on my threads with the shit. Never productive.

to be perfectly honest i don't view stupid as anymore negative than saying it was a bad idea then again i've been online long enough to find kill yourself as a mild insult

Well i didnt tell you to kill yourself. Saying an idea is bad isnt as "harsh" as saying stupid. Imo. Even at saying something is bad is subjective.

well to me calling an idea stupid is just as bad as calling it a bad idea so if i offended you then you need to calm down considering if i actually hated it as much as you seemed to take offence to the word stupid then i would have said something much worse in reality by your definition of badness it's just bad

well to me calling an idea stupid is just as bad as calling it a bad idea so if i offended you then you need to calm down considering if i actually hated it as much as you seemed to take offence to the word stupid then i would have said something much worse in reality by your definition of badness it's just bad

"I called your idea stupid but you need to calm down."

I think you need to have a better choice of words, son.  Believe it or not; not everyone shares your definition of what stupid means.

CrazyRalph likes this