Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TomHorror

Can I still get Virtual Cabin if I already have a Backerkit survey?

11 posts in this topic

I already completed a Backerkit survey when I backed F13th The Game months ago, but at the time I didn't add the Virtual Cabin to my order.

I just tried to order a key for the Virtual Cabin separately, but there was a yellow error message that said I have "multiple surveys" for the game, and I soon realised that I could only have one survey selected for the game - one being for my Kickstarter pledge when I backed the game, and one for the Virtual Cabin. I'd never used Backerkit before I funded F13th The Game, so I wasn't previously aware of this.

I cancelled the Cabin order for now, but can I still get a Virtual Cabin key separately or no?

Is there a particular reason why you still want the virtual cabin? Just curious...

Well I've been feeling hyped for the game recently since the new trailer came out, so I figured the VC would be something fun to play while I wait for the full game to release.

Oh okay i gotcha. I just wondered because theres so much coverage of it already, the secrets have been revealed and it isnt updated anymore. Even the jgth and j8 models were leaked before it even came into the cabin. Just informing you in case. Didnt want you to feel like you were wasting your money thats all.

Yeah same here even though we all have seen VC on YouTube and such we still want to play it! I ordered my VC 7 months ago and still haven't played it because I need a new computer mine won't run it but even though it's old news it's still new to us!

I have the virtual cabin and i love it. I cant wait the update for the new content and a little optimization  ^^

There's also supposed to be a badge of some kind rewarded in the final game for completing Virtual Cabin, but they have to put the servers back online before you can earn it again.  <_<