Dylan_Jagger

Weapons Each Jason Should Have In The Game

27 posts in this topic

I know a lot of you guys had problems with the primary weapons each Jason wields. I made this thread to show my opinion and for you to show yours.

Friday the 13th Part 2

Jason should wield a pickaxe as that is the weapon he primarily uses in the movie and it is already in the game so they got this right. He could also have a kitchen knife.

Friday the 13th Part 3

They also have the right weapon for this Jason. When I think of the part 3 Jason I imagine him wielding a woodcutters axe so this is correct too.

Friday the 13th Part 4

If they add this Jason into the game he could use a lot of different weapons (Hack saw, Kitchen Knife, Cleaver, Etc.) but I would like him to have the double ended axe that the part 9 Jason currently wields because at least he actually uses it in part 4.

Friday the 13th Part 5

If they add Roy into the game I would like to see him just wield a machete, but I would like to see him carry hand flares or a hedge sheer.

Friday the 13th Part 6

Although he doesn't use the fence post as much as the machete in the movie, I think he should keep the fence post to make him stand out from the others, and when I think part 6 Jason I imagine him with the fence post.

Friday the 13th Part 7

I'm okay with the machete, but It would be a lot cooler for him to wield the saw blade weed whacker thing he kills the doctor with.

Friday the 13th Part 8

Jason doesn't use a particular weapon in this movie but if I had to pick a few it would be the harpoon gun or the wrench he kills that sewer worker with.

Friday the 13th Jason Goes to Hell

If I had to choose some weapons for this Jason I would probably choose a shovel or a machete, but I think it would be really cool for this Jason to be unarmed.(I don't like the idea of Jason using the Voorhees Dagger.)

Jason X

No doubt about it this Jason should have the futuristic curved blade machete.

What do you guys think each Jason should have access to in the game? I think each Jason should have access to a machete for their primary.

DialM likes this

THINK about this. a dark mist fog rolls from the cemetery and wolves began to howl as the moonlight shines up on the lake strange mists flow through the air off of crystal lake.as the wolves are howling you can find weapons that jason uses in the 1950s abandoned part of crystal lake. where bloodied weapons are known to do more damage.

Plox likes this

THINK about this. a dark mist fog rolls from the cemetery and wolves began to howl as the moonlight shines up on the lake strange mists flow through the air off of crystal lake.as the wolves are howling you can find weapons that jason uses in the 1950s abandoned part of crystal lake. where bloodied weapons are known to do more damage.

THINK about this. I once had to stab a man to death. (Don't ask.) And I walked up to him with my handy dandy dagger and I stabbed him *SHANK* Right in the gut! But guess what? He didn't die.

So I stabbed him a few more times with my now bloodied dagger. *SHANKX2, SPLORCH, STABBY, SNICK!* And then guess what? If you guess that he died you are probably reading ahead or psychic! But yeah! I tell ya, if my weapon wouldn't have done more damage after it was bloody, I never woulda been able to kill that guy! 

Thank you bloodied weapons!! 

THINK about this. I once had to stab a man to death. (Don't ask.) And I walked up to him with my handy dandy dagger and I stabbed him *SHANK* Right in the gut! But guess what? He didn't die.

So I stabbed him a few more times with my now bloodied dagger. *SHANKX2, SPLORCH, STABBY, SNICK!* And then guess what? If you guess that he died you are probably reading ahead or psychic! But yeah! I tell ya, if my weapon wouldn't have done more damage after it was bloody, I never woulda been able to kill that guy! 

Thank you bloodied weapons!! 

lol that is all

For me, part VI Jason should use the machete. In the film he used the fence post on only two victims compared to the eight ones on which he used the machete. Also, having the weapon on his belt and not using it will look like a missed opportunity. And part VII Jason should throw tent stakes and not darts.

If I had my way it would be:

Part 2: Pickaxe

Part 3: Woodcutter's Axe

Part 6: Fence Post

Part 7: Sling Blade

Part 8: Wrench

Part 9: Machete

Let's hope in the future we can switch out weapons as all the Jasons so we can have every Jason + Weapon combo.

Friday the 13th Part 2: Pick Axe

Friday the 13th Part 3: Pitchfork

Friday the 13th Part 4: BoneSaw

Friday the 13th Part 5: Hedge Shears

Friday the 13th Part 6: Cemetery Fence Post

Friday the 13th Part 7: Machete

Friday the 13th Part 8: Harpoon Gun

Friday the 13th Jason Goes to Hell: Axe (Since now all other Jasons have other weapons, Jason has to have an axe!)

Jason X: Chains

Uber Jason: Curved Future Machete

Tom Savini Hell Jason: Imbued with dark strange magic power with evil currents Or Scorpion's spear

Honkytonkgamer likes this

Tom Savini Hell Jason: Imbued with dark strange magic power with evil currents Or Scorpion's spear

"get over here" lol. How about freddys claws or satans pitchfork for toms skin seeing as he is meant to be jason returning from hell.

CrazyRalph and Honkytonkgamer like this

Part 3: Woodcutter's Axe and Pitchfork

Part 4: Cleaver and Bonesaw

Part 5: Cleaver and hedge shears

Part 6: Machete and fence post

Part 7: Sling Blade, Machete and Weed whacker.

Part 8: Fire Axe and harpoon gun.

Part 9: Hammer (those big hammer, idk the name of this tool), machete and shovel

Jason X: Chains + Machete

Uber Jason: Uber Machete (?

Hell Jason: Hell Machete or his hand like a weapon

Part 3: Woodcutter's Axe and Pitchfork

Part 4: Cleaver and Bonesaw

Part 5: Cleaver and hedge shears

Part 6: Machete and fence post

Part 7: Sling Blade, Machete and Weed whacker.

Part 8: Fire Axe and harpoon gun.

Part 9: Hammer (those big hammer, idk the name of this tool), machete and shovel

Jason X: Chains + Machete

Uber Jason: Uber Machete (?

Hell Jason: Hell Machete or his hand like a weapon

Sledgehammer is the word you're looking for.

The Phanthom Nico likes this

I thought thats what he was referring to wasnt 100% sure though so didnt respond lol

Also, forensics, biology and weapons experts from police forces and medical departments around the world, all agree that a weapon does more damage when it is already "bloodied"!

Be also cool to see the Wolves that we saw in the films in the game. 

CrazyRalph likes this

Stay on topic, Darrin. 

As for said topic; we had a huge discussion on weapons and gameplay. It lasted months, to be honest. These picks were not haphazardly chosen, and were carefully selected to give differences to each Jason with kills, as well as stick as close to the movie as possible. 

Stay on topic, Darrin. 

As for said topic; we had a huge discussion on weapons and gameplay. It lasted months, to be honest. These picks were not haphazardly chosen, and were carefully selected to give differences to each Jason with kills, as well as stick as close to the movie as possible. 

With all due respect...how does a doubled sided axe pertain to J9? Surely a shovel would've been more suitable? Could've made the digging edge of it noticeably sharp and *gleaming*, to make hacking and slashing with it more plausible. Even a garden fork would've been more in line with the film IMO. Something about that axe just doesn't look quite right. 

This SOUNDS like there will be no other ways to switch weapons with Jason. What each Jason has is what he is stuck with,which is unfortunate.

Not my preferred option, either. But not a game killer. 

I also think part 9's Jason could have had another polearm rather then an axe. The coroner had a pretty beasty torso rending kill with one in what was probably the only good kill in the film. 

Thanks bruh, its actually was i tryng to say :) im not really good speaking (and writing) english xD thanks :)

Thanks bruh, its actually was i tryng to say :) im not really good speaking (and writing) english xD thanks :)

You do fine. I can't recall a post of yours I've had trouble following. 

It is my belief that every weapon should be randomized for use by counselor and Jason. Jason should spawn without weapon and have to find them or take them from counselors.

Mark K likes this

I hate the idea of each Jason getting stuck with one weapon but if they must I would pick these

Sackhead - Pick Axe

Part 3 - Harpoon Gun

Part 4 - Machete

Roy - Hedge Clippers

Part 6 - Spear

Part 7 - Tree-Saw

Part 8 - Fire Axe

JGTH - Shovel

Uber Jason - Future Machete

NES - Axe

Tom Savini - Pitchfork (goes with the hell theme)

It is my belief that every weapon should be randomized for use by counselor and Jason. Jason should spawn without weapon and have to find them or take them from counselors.

I really like this idea, or the weapon of choice at load up screen. Maybe the choices given as staying to which film and what was used in that film, ie. Part 3: an axe, a machete, or a pitchfork.

I'm thinking out loud here, i'll be happy with whatever is implemented. The game looks soooo great!!! XD