• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Well on the bright side, it's not so early in 2017 that the F13 game has dropped yet, so you're not missing out on that. Hopefully your fixes are painless and fast, guy.

Ive also got it ordered for pc so im good to go lol

And i got it back :) didnt take them long at all once i emailed a picture of my license
  • Risinggrave likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

FireSource

FireSource

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

I'm glad for you.

Just a tip: next time you get an e-mail that is about any of your sensitive info, don't ignore it, but don't click any links in the e-mail either.

Just go straight to the concerning website and check it out. That way you don't risk being fished, but you can still check out the problem.

Like others said, 2 step verification where you can, and it's also smart to use a password manager and let it generate random passwords for you. That way you can't be hacked on other platforms when one of your accounts has been stolen.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

I'm glad for you.

Just a tip: next time you get an e-mail that is about any of your sensitive info, don't ignore it, but don't click any links in the e-mail either.

Just go straight to the concerning website and check it out. That way you don't risk being fished, but you can still check out the problem.

Like others said, 2 step verification where you can, and it's also smart to use a password manager and let it generate random passwords for you. That way you can't be hacked on other platforms when one of your accounts has been stolen.

Checking the site is exactly what i did i always do or i google what fake email looks like to see if it is a phishing scam as some look close to the real thing. I have now enabled 2 step verification on my paypal and psn since this happened. Also the $80 taken is now back in my bank account so im happy.

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
Seems like you might be sorted out then. That is good!
Steam User Name: Riskman2982

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Sure am my account worked again once i sent id to playstation support paypal took a few days to get the money back but at least its all back to normal now. Shouldnt happen again as i now have no payment setup with my account and put 2 step verification on as i said  above.

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users