Photo

Other Villains Besides Jason.Strange Beings Like Skyrim.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

Cope29

Cope29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

One evil in camp Krystal Lake is enough and its Jason, maybe possibly his mother Pamela could be considered as murder in game or some other role...

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
Darrin. You've actually got quite a creative, lateral mind and no one can fault your enthusiasm. Come up with something that pertains to strictly elements that we've seen onscreen in the first 8 Friday films ONLY.

I'm gonna bet that it could actually be quite good/interesting.
  • Darrin Howard and DialM like this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Does Krystal Lake sell little hamburgers?

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Does Krystal Lake sell little hamburgers?

They hold "Kamp Krusty" annually at Krystal Lake as well. 

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Kodiak

Kodiak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

I think Darrin is finally going to get the ban he deserves  :D

• Mr_Trapper likes this

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

i havent done anything to get banned. a ban only lasts for a month

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Dont push your luck brother. Ben said next time its a permanent ban.

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

HE NEVER SAID PERMANENT. The bans are a month are two. after you get 3 warnings

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Well you should know ;) also i still wouldnt push it it isnt beyond them to permanent ban someone. Though they try not to.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
Did someone mention krabby patties?
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Codex_Ks

Codex_Ks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo

ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME, ONLY JASON IN THE GAME

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I think Darrin is finally going to get the ban he deserves  :D

If that was going to happen it would have happened at the beginning of this post.  However he holds the record for most posts shut down.  He has grown quite the reputation on here and if it is possible I can see him getting kicked from several games.  Here is my suggestion to Darrin : If you haven't already listed a gamer tag I wouldn't do it if it was me I would be worried I would get kicked and until the single player is released that could be a long time on the outside.  But then again maybe the devs won't have that in the game. does anyone remember the in game policy for trolling ?

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
I dont think they want to ban anyone...but dang...lol

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

There is always one in these forum's that rubs people the wrong way and unfortunately Darrin is that guy. Don't get me wrong I don't know you and I'm sure you are a stand up guy but all of these crazy ideas that will never find their way into this game has really caused  yourself embarrassment. I'm not sure beyond jpops as far as devs go have read your posts but I have to believe that they have had some serious eye rolling moments. Like the above member mentioned if you had ideas that were true to 1-8 then by all means go with it.  You must be a big fantasy gamer?  That's cool but just not for Friday The 13th.

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

ok back on topic. what other strange beings could lurk at the cursed campgrounds of crystal lake.if a retarted deranged mongloid like jason can live at crystal lake can you imagine the endless possiabilities of other deformed strange beings.

CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Pamela could work as a stealth killer, being able to 'blend in' with councilors, have the same basic functions as a councilor (with buffed stats and a little more health) and be able to undo councilor progress, or sabotage escapes. This could also work with the body hopping Jason from JGTH, where Jason's spirit would inhabit a councilor and behave like them, but also get a set of executions.

Roy would be a blend of both Jason and Pamela playstyles, no shifting and uber-strength executions, but buffed stats and the ability to behave like a councilor (climb through windows, hide, etc) 

Both of these types of playstyles would have to be a separate game mode that people select, otherwise you would piss off people wanting to play Jason only to end up as Pamela. 

The other MAJOR caveat, is that this would be A LOT of development time and is not going to be in the current version of the game. Maybe an expansion pack down the road.

As for other villians...what villians? Pot and booze? Sex? Those things got a lot of the people in the movies killed..at least indirectly. 

Creatures, demons, hellhounds, spells, magics, dragons and ghosts do not belong in F13

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationU.S.

ok back on topic. what other strange beings could lurk at the cursed campgrounds of crystal lake.if a retarted deranged mongloid like jason can live at crystal lake can you imagine the endless possiabilities of other deformed strange beings.

Nope. Sure can't. 

• SHODANFreeman and DialM like this

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Maybe Darrin should be in the game.

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

ME In the game. that would be kind of strange for friday the 13th.i could see my self being a cemetery care taker.i could help and give advice on where to find weapons.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Maybe Darrin should be in the game.

Could u imagine what he would have in mind for himself if he was one of the 10k backers

• Risinggrave likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users