Photo

Other Villains Besides Jason.Strange Beings Like Skyrim.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

the guy with the eyeball was in conspiracy with jason. he said jason told him to give them a message with an eyeball.friday13th3deyeball.jpg

Haha. Like many things in the F13 universe, that's open to interpretation... but... the general feeling is that Abel is a "wacko" who probably found a body part and felt it was a "sign" from Jason in his mind. The reality is, if Abel and Jason had crossed paths...Jason would've just killed him instantly - he certainly wouldn't have introduced himself, gave ol' Abel a pat on the back and said to him "Go tell them about me". 

• BlackWidowofLaPorte likes this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL
IT WOULD BE COOL to see other villains in the game. or other jasons that look diffrent. scary jasons without a mask would be like a whole new charachter.friday-the-13th-part-viii-pic-4.jpg

diffrent versions of pamela voorhees would be cool too.ending.png

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Every Jason can be unmasked Darrin. That's common knowledge.

• BlackWidowofLaPorte, Davidt and The Phanthom Nico like this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts
Darrin please review the forum rules and do not double post. I have merged your posts.

Posted Image

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

I seriously don't understand why Darrin thinks these are good ideas. Demons, magically enchanted weapons(with death powerz), if that's what you want you can play Skyrim and Dark Souls. This is Friday the 13th. It's a slasher series. A guy killing people. You play as a guy that kills people, or people trying to escape the guy. That's all that happens in the movies. Please stop, Darrin.

• TWarner, The Phanthom Nico and Risinggrave like this

Forum signature violation. Please review the rules. 

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ADDING MORE VILLANS TO THE GAME.

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationChile

you want more villains in a game called Friday The 13th? ok. Pamela and Roy Burns.

• VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow likes this

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationU.S.

you want more villains in a game called Friday The 13th? ok. Pamela and Roy Burns.

You forgot the guy who wrote the screenplay for Jason goes to Hell. Biggest villain of the franchise. 

• BlackWidowofLaPorte, SHODANFreeman, The Phanthom Nico and 2 others like this

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Please refer to the proceeding quote

Darrin, in a game about Friday the 13th, you use characters from FFFFFFRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDAAAAAYYYYY TTTTHHHEEEEE FFFFFF--KING THIRRRTEEEEENNNNTTTHHH.

It makes absolutely zero sense to use villains other than Jason, Pamela, and Roy. They are the only 3 villains in the series. Pamela is probably not going to be added, Roy has the potential to be added if there is enough demand. Other than that, go to another game if you want demons, floating medusa heads, and zombies.

• The Phanthom Nico likes this

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Pamela was discussed in depth on why she may not be added to the game. So in that case only other non jason we can get in this game is roy. As others have said on this thread already they are the only 3 villains in friday the 13th.

Edit - If u want a game with lots of villains play something made by marvel they have tons of characters heros and villains

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Seriously would be in danger of becoming F13 NES version 2k17
  • bewareofbears likes this

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

YOU GUYS ARE OFF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT VILLINS IN THE FRIDAY THE 13TH GAME AND STORY.if you dont like this thread and ideas kindly move on to another thread.IN THIS THREAD IVE GOTTEN AWAY FROM OCCULTIC SUBJECT MATTER. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

Darrin,you said that you wanted to see part 3+8 Jason without a mask but what you dont understand is that they are already in the game since each Jason can lose their mask if the counselors whack at him a certain amounts of time.

So either you didnt know this or you knew and are just messing with us.

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

WHO CARES ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.NOW I CANT POST ANYTHING WITHOUT PEOPLE GOING STRAIGHT INTO DEFENSE MODE AND TRYING TO HARASS ME.

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationU.S.

WHO CARES ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.NOW I CANT POST ANYTHING WITHOUT PEOPLE GOING STRAIGHT INTO DEFENSE MODE AND TRYING TO HARASS ME.

Maybe you should take a moment and reflect on that. If you run into ten people and they all dislike you or harass you, those ten people are not the problem. You are. 

If you want people to treat you differently, act differently. Simple as that. 

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationUnited States
The only villain I want added are hordes of bright orange NES zombies.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Darrin, you can't expect for anyone that disagrees with you to NOT speak up. "Don't disagree with me, just shut up and go away." That's not in human nature.

• DoctorSlaughter likes this

Darrin Howard

Darrin Howard

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationHELL

it would be cool to see more vilains with extra maps in the future.i cant understand how this company doesent have the money for pamela voorhees. the backer campaign has been running for months after the game has finished.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Its because it takes alot of money to develop and implement something like this in game. There are new mechanics to be accounted for, and to do this can be costly, time consuming , even game breaking.
  • SHODANFreeman likes this

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

JASON is the only thing we need to worry about PERIOD !   Well I guess they could add Beetlejuice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users