Darrin Howard

Other Villains Besides Jason.Strange Beings Like Skyrim.

72 posts in this topic

I think Darrin is finally going to get the ban he deserves  :D

If that was going to happen it would have happened at the beginning of this post.  However he holds the record for most posts shut down.  He has grown quite the reputation on here and if it is possible I can see him getting kicked from several games.  Here is my suggestion to Darrin : If you haven't already listed a gamer tag I wouldn't do it if it was me I would be worried I would get kicked and until the single player is released that could be a long time on the outside.  But then again maybe the devs won't have that in the game. does anyone remember the in game policy for trolling ?

There is always one in these forum's that rubs people the wrong way and unfortunately Darrin is that guy. Don't get me wrong I don't know you and I'm sure you are a stand up guy but all of these crazy ideas that will never find their way into this game has really caused  yourself embarrassment. I'm not sure beyond jpops as far as devs go have read your posts but I have to believe that they have had some serious eye rolling moments. Like the above member mentioned if you had ideas that were true to 1-8 then by all means go with it.  You must be a big fantasy gamer?  That's cool but just not for Friday The 13th.

ok back on topic. what other strange beings could lurk at the cursed campgrounds of crystal lake.if a retarted deranged mongloid like jason can live at crystal lake can you imagine the endless possiabilities of other deformed strange beings.

Pamela could work as a stealth killer, being able to 'blend in' with councilors, have the same basic functions as a councilor (with buffed stats and a little more health) and be able to undo councilor progress, or sabotage escapes. This could also work with the body hopping Jason from JGTH, where Jason's spirit would inhabit a councilor and behave like them, but also get a set of executions.

Roy would be a blend of both Jason and Pamela playstyles, no shifting and uber-strength executions, but buffed stats and the ability to behave like a councilor (climb through windows, hide, etc) 

Both of these types of playstyles would have to be a separate game mode that people select, otherwise you would piss off people wanting to play Jason only to end up as Pamela. 

The other MAJOR caveat, is that this would be A LOT of development time and is not going to be in the current version of the game. Maybe an expansion pack down the road.

As for other villians...what villians? Pot and booze? Sex? Those things got a lot of the people in the movies killed..at least indirectly. 

Creatures, demons, hellhounds, spells, magics, dragons and ghosts do not belong in F13

ok back on topic. what other strange beings could lurk at the cursed campgrounds of crystal lake.if a retarted deranged mongloid like jason can live at crystal lake can you imagine the endless possiabilities of other deformed strange beings.

Nope. Sure can't. 

SHODANFreeman and DialM like this

ME In the game. that would be kind of strange for friday the 13th.i could see my self being a cemetery care taker.i could help and give advice on where to find weapons.

Not sure if 10 years old or troll.

I thought the same when first seeing his posts and after checking his page i thought must be troll or lying about age

I have always assumed he was a troll and played along with him. I find him to be very entertaining, honestly.

I think Darrin has brought the community closer together! We've shared some real laughs together in the last few weeks. 

What I would say to Darrin is that some of your ideas are so far off the "lore" of the Friday films... it kind of invites humour. Don't take it personally. It's never a damning indictment on you as a person, never - but when you post threads about talking toilet lids imbued with dark magic, with Pee Wee Herman as a guest star - you have to be able to take the warranted response. 

Like I said, keep the suggestions in line with everything we've seen in the first 8 Friday movies. JGTH is a no go for a lot of people, everything after "X"... the Dev's don't have the rights for in any case. 

Just think Friday lore from Parts I to VIII and you'll be just fine bud. 

Risinggrave and Plox like this

I believe Darrin is getting most his ideas from the nes version of f13 I never played that game but hear it's filled with all kind of weird shit not relating to Friday the 13th at all.

bewareofbears likes this

Someone wrote about imbued items that are vengeful with dark, wronged pasts. Like angry shovels left in the garden etc.

May have been the best thing I read in my life.

CrazyRalph and Plox like this