Darrin Howard

Other Villains Besides Jason.Strange Beings Like Skyrim.

72 posts in this topic

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ADDING MORE VILLANS TO THE GAME.

Please refer to the proceeding quote

you want more villains in a game called Friday The 13th? ok. Pamela and Roy Burns.

Darrin, in a game about Friday the 13th, you use characters from FFFFFFRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDAAAAAYYYYY TTTTHHHEEEEE FFFFFF--KING THIRRRTEEEEENNNNTTTHHH.

It makes absolutely zero sense to use villains other than Jason, Pamela, and Roy. They are the only 3 villains in the series. Pamela is probably not going to be added, Roy has the potential to be added if there is enough demand. Other than that, go to another game if you want demons, floating medusa heads, and zombies.

The Phanthom Nico likes this

Pamela was discussed in depth on why she may not be added to the game. So in that case only other non jason we can get in this game is roy. As others have said on this thread already they are the only 3 villains in friday the 13th.

Edit - If u want a game with lots of villains play something made by marvel they have tons of characters heros and villains

YOU GUYS ARE OFF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT VILLINS IN THE FRIDAY THE 13TH GAME AND STORY.if you dont like this thread and ideas kindly move on to another thread.IN THIS THREAD IVE GOTTEN AWAY FROM OCCULTIC SUBJECT MATTER. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

Darrin,you said that you wanted to see part 3+8 Jason without a mask but what you dont understand is that they are already in the game since each Jason can lose their mask if the counselors whack at him a certain amounts of time.

So either you didnt know this or you knew and are just messing with us.

WHO CARES ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.NOW I CANT POST ANYTHING WITHOUT PEOPLE GOING STRAIGHT INTO DEFENSE MODE AND TRYING TO HARASS ME.

Maybe you should take a moment and reflect on that. If you run into ten people and they all dislike you or harass you, those ten people are not the problem. You are. 

If you want people to treat you differently, act differently. Simple as that. 

it would be cool to see more vilains with extra maps in the future.i cant understand how this company doesent have the money for pamela voorhees. the backer campaign has been running for months after the game has finished.

Its because it takes alot of money to develop and implement something like this in game. There are new mechanics to be accounted for, and to do this can be costly, time consuming , even game breaking.

SHODANFreeman likes this

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ADDING MORE VILLANS TO THE GAME.

JASON is the only thing we need to worry about PERIOD !   Well I guess they could add Beetlejuice.

One evil in camp Krystal Lake is enough and its Jason, maybe possibly his mother Pamela could be considered as murder in game or some other role...

Darrin. You've actually got quite a creative, lateral mind and no one can fault your enthusiasm. Come up with something that pertains to strictly elements that we've seen onscreen in the first 8 Friday films ONLY.

I'm gonna bet that it could actually be quite good/interesting.

DialM and Darrin Howard like this